WTF IS GOING ON WITH TBIS PIECE OF TRASH

WTF IS GOING ON WITH TBIS PIECE OF TRASH

DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY BABY LIKE THAT

>price barely changes
>"WTF THIS IS SHITCOIN MOTHERFUCKER WHY DID I BUY HTIS"

Let me guess, you just went all in five minutes ago?

But it’s dying on xmas! Won’t even just chill at 300..

No. I only have 20 but bought most at 35, some at 50, and last purchase was 2 at 130. I just want my gains which isn’t even a lot

ty sold 100k

1500 by eoy

Thank you for always hodling my bags you faggots

Sold everything for ICX. I only had 2 anyways

The creator sold his bags. What did you think was going to happen?

why would anyone buy or hold after the guy who made it literally sold his entire stake like how do you even defend that

I have $LTC 4k, not sure what to do with it. I have held it since it was $5. There are so much hype about ICX and TRX on /biz. I'm just not sure what's make them worth the mooning.

The trend for the past couple months has been that whenever people start to get frustrated with LTC for not budging, that's when it's about to explode. People were saying the same shit right before it made the run from 200 to 380.

its a common tactic for traders
>public knowledge that in-the-know person sells everything
>everyone else follows suit, sells it all
>price plummets
>in-the-know person buys it all back up at a fraction of the cost
>everyone else follows suit
>price rises
>sells it all again while its high

If you think he sold it because he wanted to cash out you’re wrong. He had to to prevent conflicts of interests because this shit is about to go nuclear. Facebook and amazon are about to adopt this bitch. If there was ever a coin to replace fiat, this is the one.

it was written

I made money off ltc but got tired of its bullshit and sold it all into alts, so it will probably moon hard soon

>its a common tactic for traders
Are you a Whale, user?

>Facebook and amazon are about to adopt this bitch.
he literally tweeted and said that's not happening, user

>Being this deluded
Hahaha holy crap

Yeah so wtf should I expect as a bag holder of this coin when all alts are flying? It’s gonna come back after some months isn’t it

I'm literally awaiting a transaction on binance to exchange my LTC for SALT. I hate Charlie Li and I don't think LTC offers anything interesting or innovative for the future. It may double or even triple in a year, but that isn't good enough for me. I'm out

Sorry whale bro.

Why do you believe him. Why are you ignoring the possibility that he's lying.
He cashed out merely hours before the latest great crash. You really think that was a coincidence?

Wait 24 hours.

>Wait 24 hours.
This will be a meme in 24 hours

too late. I don't even care. Again I hate Charlie Li and the coin doesn't interest me. I'm in QTUM, FUN, and SALT.

I don’t believe him. He’s a dirty chink bastard. Please buy my bags. I bought this piece of shit coin at $340.

but its already end of the year

If it's not on coinbase, then it is going nowhere. That's just how it is. These coins will never be common currency. They do have other uses, though, but if it's not one of the big 3(4), it has no future.

>wtf should I expect as a bag holder of this coin
I wish I could give you better answer to that. Maybe Whale-Bro could.

Your own retarded faults for buying so high

B-but 1500 by EOY...

It'll be 1500 at some point, but it's delusional to say eoy unless you mean dec 31, 2018

Whalebro didnt disclose which year

Is whalebro even a bagholder? lol