BTC dominance now below 43%

BTC dominance now below 43%

soon soon ALT's will moon

Other urls found in this thread:

emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/
twitter.com/misskennedys/status/944678097923670016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS PIECE OF SHIT ISNT MOVING REEEEE

SidewaysCoin

tfw bought 20k lumen and i dont know why i hold this piece of shit. Switching to ixc

Wait for the FairX news or regret forever.

sideways movement is good in a bear market
in fact the sats are actually rising, our floor 3 days ago was 1500 and now it's 1580

we need a 30% btc dominance so alts are not much affected when grandpa goes banana.

i know we guys are the future millionaires and gonna be in every economics study book.
But its getting harder and harder every day to hold since im missing gains left and right SadPepe.jpg

lol i fuckin know right. FairX is OLD news at this point too, but the recent confirmation of beta statrting in Q1 2018 has got me real hyped. People aren't gonna know what hit em until it's too late and everyone is using fairx to spend their crypto.

alts always go sideways before they moon

the only reason XLM didn't moon is that the BTC crash fucked it over

we'll be going to the moon anyway.
xlm to fiat gonna be yuge.
emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/

>emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/

Fuck this article made me want to accumulate MOAAARRR

50-50 in Link and Stellar

couldn't be comfier

Yeah, and also not gettin any gains. You're doing great.

Comfy? Fuck that. I'm the same 50/50 split but the 20% link increase is just not what I need with my lotto ticket... Wish I had gone all in on ICX. So blown man. I'm crushed

delete this i don't want to be associated with linkies, nooooo!
twitter.com/misskennedys/status/944678097923670016

how are your candlesticks looking today? kek.

>it's all about gains
I'm already making profit by holding since summer. Don't even say it's a shitcoin, because it's been going sideways.

slow and steady anons, slow and steady

remember how long stellar was going sideways before it mooned?

Rise snake rise

I COULD'VE SOLD MY BAGS, BUY ICX AND SELL IT AND GET BACK 4 TIMES MY BAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING SAME

slow n steady

Got this at 0.23, tell me I'm alright guys :(

This. Bitcoin's place at the top must erode slowly. I'd like to see it go down to 20% of the crypto market before flippening of some kind happens.

Wait for it...