The Police

Your party is in the woods one day when a trio of strange metal horseless carriages come by and stop in front of you. Out of each comes two people like these guys. They inform you that they are (as is written on their vehicles) "The Police", a word which probably comes from 'polis' the old word for city state. They also want to know what you are doing with so much weaponry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nX169YBukuE
youtube.com/watch?v=3Zw58knC9zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they american police? If so, roll for initiative before they get a drop on you

Hold up my Paladin badge and inform them I'm pursuing a fugitive and would appreciate cooperation from these local "polis" guardsmen.

Do you have any information on what these individual looks like

I tell them I'm LARPing, but for serious the drow they are looking for are on the other side of the Kingdom, and they'll know when they're there by the runes painted all over the entrance to the Underdark.

I tell them we're playing a game of pretend. Where I come from, carrying around a sword isn't illegal' unless it's concealed

Merica!

This made me laugh in real life.

AM I BEING DETAINED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

>They also want to know what you are doing with so much weaponry.

I remind them we are in a state that doesn't prohibit blades over a certain length. Then I tell them we are merely play-acting.

...Then I ask them if they have any open spots in their Riot division.

But we're unarmed

I shout in their collective faces:
DROW LIVES MATTER!!!!

Then I promptly call the media.

"I," says the six foot six dragonman in full plate, which shines with the light of half a dozen enchantments either on it or on various other items on his person, "Am extraordinarily lost."

NCPD MAX-Tac, here's my badge.

well.. considering i play shadowrun..

"SHIT IT'S THE FUZZ! EVERYONE CHEESE IT!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=nX169YBukuE

Whole party are police officers in a Cyberpunk campaign.
We show them our badges and ask them if they want to have a few drinks after work.

Fucking larpers, they're going pretty far with their sci-fi props this time. When did that stupid metal carriage trend even start anyway?

Being a party of magical girls, simply depower back to our human forms and ask them "What weapons?"

I loved that film as a child.
Even now I get a warm nostalgic feeling when I see it.

>Superhero Campaign
>Only the attached police liasion officer has a weapon
>She's in full uniform with the badge on full display
"Uhh? What weapons exactly, Officer?"

Assuming said police don't catch on to who and what we are, whoever decides to speak up and be our spokesperson will explain that we are Maverick Hunters on assignment, and the maverick in the area is an S class so you guys really really shouldn't be here if it finds you it will kill you super dead.

That's such a stupid question that tells you so much about the person asking
Shouldn't be surprised if the answer is "Well you weren't, but you are now motherfucker"

Charges of threatening to cause a breach of the peace and wasting police time with your dumbass questions.

>unfamiliar with Sovereign Shitizens

Crap, some wizard (or maybe a warlock?) must have cast "summon police cruiser"

youtube.com/watch?v=3Zw58knC9zI

>be loyal troubleshooters.
>be Outside, purely for Computer mandated and completely nontreasonous reasons.
Yeah, it'll end about how you'd expect.

Knowing my party it would look like this
Druid shapeshifts into a dog or wolf. Behaves like one.
Ranger in full gear walks closer, looking friendly-ish
Dorf cleric comes closer, tries to bribe them, and failing that Challange them to combat while swinging his axhammer or hammerax.

>Druid shapeshifts into a dog
He has a death wish?

Please, the only one carrying a ton of weapons is the WarSum, and that's because they're artifacts that she's trying to collect and see returned to her religion's main headquarters for safekeeping.
The Mentalist only has a bag of ball bearings.
The Warlock has a(n) seemingly ornamental Short Sword.
The party also has a writ from Empress Elisabeta herself giving them the right to carry whatever shit they want and throw about as much Supernatural Bullshit as they want, provided they don't commit any full-on crimes or injure the citizenry.
The WarSum's passive "positive vibes" aura also probably inspires those police officers to do their best to protect the citizens, and she will cheer them on accordingly.

STABBITY! STABBITY! STABBITY!
Spreading chaos all up in this bitch

Prepare to get gunned down like a common nignog.