Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1640: Eat At Fugly Bob's Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rb5kW1fD
pastebin.com/6tbg7sbZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you Jumpers put on your burger, anyway?

All good ideas. Will see what can be done after the season's over.

Thank you!~

I will do my best.

It's a box with all the sex paraphernalia you could ever want. I'd post the picture from the show, but that's a shortcut to getting banned.

Dune Spice is always a good additive.

Anyone wanting to be a giant super powered space whale/tumor should look into Symbiote, the note on merging ending your chain is completely meaningless as you can achieve Gods A&B levels of power without merging. All it takes is abandoning your humanity in the pursuit of knowledge and power.

Someone have Jorge Joestar? Not on the drive.

Almost nothing. Thick piece of meat and some nice cheese. And only homemade. None of that disgusting fast food burger shit.

I'm a basic bitch. Give me meat, bread, and cheese. Maybe bacon if I'm feeling frisky.

Here you go!

Cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickle. If I wanted a salad, I'd order one, god damn it.

I...

well I guess this will help with research at least.

Depends on the patty material. You don't put the same things with ground rabbit or ground sardine that you do with ground beef, trust me.

>Not on the drive
Drive>Jumpchain>EVERYONE ELSE'S JUMPS>Complete but need image work>A-M Jumps

Yeah see, I've checked Uploads and that. Reloaded, closed and re-opened, still nothing.

When most people say "burger" they mean ground beef.

It depends,
If I'm cooking it just the burger and it's bun. The grill going from 3 legs to 2 has reduced my ability to do that.

Closest I usually get to fast food is five guys with cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and onion. Sometimes add bacon.

Other fast food burgers aren't burgers, they are just things to eat when the fridge and wallet are both low at the same time.

Anywhere else depends on what looks good.

That they do.

But you're bound to get experimental every now and again. I mean, turkey burgers are a thing.

Worst-case scenario, it just doesn't work. Jellyfish probably wouldn't work.

So

If I go Stando in Jorge

do you imagine I could pass down the Stando trait to my children.

Probably?

A smaller burger.

>sweet_Jesus_Pooh_you're_eating_recursion.webm

You are missing quite a few:

>Endless Nine (Umineko - Catbox)
>Empty Night (Dresden Files)
>Gift of the Twilight Imperium (Mahou Sensei)
>Human Pincushion (Razzle Dazzle)
>Anomalous Physiology (SCP Foundation)
>Soft Physics (Worm)
>Ribbon Bearer (FF Tactics)
>Worthy of Legend (Xenas/Hercules: The Legacy)
>Helm of Xorn + Brain (Marvel)
>Untorturable (Muppet Island)
>Unpossessable (Horror Movies)
>I Am Going To Punch You (Totally Spies)
>I Am Me (Red Dead Redemption)
>Not Changing It (How to Train Your Dragon)
>Blank (Warhammer 40k: Imperium)
>Moulded by Darkness (Warhammer Fantasy: Ogre Kingdoms)
>Black-Hearted Bastard (Once Upon a Time)
>Deconstruction (A Practical Guide To Evil)
>Spanner in the Works (Worm)
>Record Breaker (Devil Survivor 2)
>No Fate But What We Make (Terminator)
>According to My Records (Drakengard)
>Agitation Field (SCP Foundation)
>Neural Censor (SCP Foundation)
>Ever-Shifting (Exalted: Lunars)

Which only makes it more certain that the only way to "kill" that Jumper is to retroactively make it so the Chain never existed or that the Benefactor chose someone else.

And that's not even counting the 1-up and "survive at 1 HP" perks, like the one from Scott Pilgrim or the Drop-In capstone from RWBY.

A twelve year old boys skin is a major character in this book.

>retroactively make it so the Chain
Actually, that's a temporal manipulation/retcon and would be negated by quite few perks.

So that wouldn't kill the Jumper. Unless the Benefactor is the one doing it, but I think that the Benefactor being able to do it was a given and not the point of the original post.

BBQ Sauce, Cheese, Tomatos, Ketchup, Mustard and Meat. Lettuce makes things messy. MMMM MM M MMMMMMMM M MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM

Always an Ending baby. It lets you kill stuff that won't die and puts holes in perfect defenses.

>Be a shard
>Share all your perks of late-game except the will-power perks
>Watch you host beat everything in the setting, get everyone that they want to bed them, triumph at everything since their luck wouldn't let them do otherwise
>Eventually they get bored of life after doing everything
>They just want to die
>But you won't turn off the regeneration perks
>Whisper pic related into their mind when they ask you to let them kill themselves

From what?

Sidereals

user, potatoes is forbidden.

You can't affect the Jumper's personal timestream, but what about affecting the Benefactor's timestream? The perks only protect the Jumper.

His companions could have it.

pastebin.com/rb5kW1fD

I got extremely bored and started working on a jump that only me and maybe one other person will even get.

I think there was a perk to prevent allies from turning on you in one of the recent jumps.

Something like JUMPER from Fate/Stay Night on the other hand...

There's already a YouTube jump, but this looks okay so far.

>They just want to die
That's probably not how that would go, willpower perks or no. At least not within your ten years.

If you can affect the Benefactor, then there is little point on arguing... But if you assume that the Benefactor power is still absolute but for some reason they chose not to protect themselves, some of the perks also protect from time-manipulations not targeted towards you.

Kira Killer from Jorge Joestar would also be able to shield you from indirect attacks.

It's not so much attacking the Benefactor in the past as it is redirecting them. Making someone else look more interesting.

You've still got a good point, though.

>>Be a shard
>>Share all your perks of late-game except the will-power perks
>>Watch you host beat everything in the setting, get everyone that they want to bed them, triumph at everything since their luck wouldn't let them do otherwise
>Take away their powers turning them back into a normal human
>Watch them freak out
>Realize this might happen to you

So when you have something like Self-Duplication from Teen Titans or Seven Sins from Soul Eater which allow the production of "full-power clones", should I assume that they don't have an Exaltation even though that would normally be a significant portion of my "power"? Would something like The Power Is Jumper's solve this "problem" and allow me to count it as part of or one of "my soul(s)" for the purposes of such things?

Have the self-soul manipulation perk and be the ultimate life-form in Jorge Joestar. They can get their own Exaltations now.

Really makes you think

Would giving Eidolon therapy get rid of the Endbringers, or would they still be around?

Why wouldn't they get the Exaltations?

Fanwank, it was never clear what their exact relationship was in canon.

It isn't forbidden, people just don't talk about it.

That'd allow them to borrow my Exaltation, but I don't see how it'd give them "their own".

Because they're more like spiritual items attached to your soul than a "power" or trait.

When Eidolon suffered critical existence failure due to Scion speaking and then killing him, the Endbringers remained and were then "convinced" to aid various different groups. So while their arrival and target selection might have been at Eidolon's direction, he wasn't necessary for them to exist or take action.

Odds are, they'd still be around, and might be able to be convinced more easily to aid Cauldron's goals.

The Power of Jumper's should definitely work, but honestly it doesn't seem like it'd be necessary. Probably not any more necessary than it'd be for something like tattoos or adamantium bones. Of course, if you think those would need it, then that's fair, yeah.

That seems a bit silly. It might as well be a part of your soul. It's close enough that you could say "My skeleton is more like an item attached to my musculature then a part of my biology" and be about as right as you are on Exaltations.

I was under the impression he summoned them and gave them direction. If he wasn't around they would still be in cold storage.

Huh, no. That would allow them to copy your Exaltation by watching you.

Also, if you have lots of Charms and high enough essence, you probably would get something like the Deathlords.

Regarding the Warframe jump it has this line in the Warframe customization section:
> Of course, if this is not enough, you may choose to purchase one additional ability per slot for 200WP per power, granting you effectively two passive abilities and eight forms your power can take, an unprecedented feat

Does this mean it costs 200WP for each new one or is it 200WP total for all of the new abilities? I'm pretty sure its the first but I just want to double check.

in before invalid jump

>spoiler
Just because you know you've provoked the truth doesn't make it any less true.

Strictly as written, the benefit (an additional ability) is per slot while the cost (200WP) is per power.

Not having read the jump, I couldn't tell you if that makes sense, just that it's how that part is written.

Are there any perks to increase thinking speeds?

Being an AI helps.
Also, the Ultimate Lifeform in Jorge Joestar or Symbiote perks from Symbiote.

Probably not. Eidolon isn't tapped into the "Give Endbringers Orders" power if we accept he's the one who turned them on. He probably activated them while looking for a fight to stimulate his powers.

That or he subconsciously pulled the 'wake Endbringers up' power due to his crippling inferiority complex. It's sort of an either or thing.

Should be noted that killing him will probably stop more Endbringers from appearing until the point they were supposed to wake up comes.

Speaking of Endbringers, I'm thinking of going early on the canon, killing them and handling control over them to people. Who do you think I should give Endbringer summons?

>until the point they were supposed to wake up comes.
Eidolon's subconscious control of them and Scions lack of control are very telling about which Entity had command of the Endbringers. Given that it's a dead Entity, I rather doubt that they have a "wake up alarm."

They only woke up because, as Scion said to Eidolon:
"You needed worthy opponents."
Worm Interlude 27b (Shortest chapter in the entire series.)

I don't think they ever woke up in Eden's vision. They were 'just about to activate' near to the final battle at the end of the cycle.

Anons, have you ever made any jump for personal use?

You, the user reading this. Yes. You. I hope you have a wonderful day, I hope everything goes your way, I hope that today is the day your dreams come true.

If they do maybe you can come here and spread some happiness to the thread. I believe in you user!

cute pic
where is it from?

I made one for practice, but I never ended up adding it to my chain.

This isn't supported by WB, but I suspect that the Endbringers are part of the collection phase at the end of the cycle. Since the cycle is of indeterminate length, it'd be a manually activated system.

If Eden were still around, the Cycle wouldn't even be close to ending in a 10 year jump... Or even a century long jump - The cycle only ends when the host population is saturated with budded shards across all the populated iterations of the world, after all. And Earth Bet is barely touched.

When did Salt ascend from being a joke jump into being a real jump?

This is the most autistic thing I've ever done but I just finished perks.

pastebin.com/6tbg7sbZ

No, they were simply meant to perpetuate conflict. And iirc they were already active in Eden's vision, there was talk about some country/enemy activing a new "monster". In her vision, Endbringers were smaller and less powerful, but more numerous. It was inspired by the third Entity, I think.

I like your attitude, user.That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Wasn't there some guy working on a /jc/ version of Coiling Dragon? What's up with that? It's been a pretty long while.

I think it's in the SB drive.

I have a few mib/reborn early jumps style. That's it, a few origins, 3 or 4 one-liner perks and a few drawbacks and items. Usually around 5-7 pages for settings that are already claimed but stuck in development hell and some that would never be allowed here.

>/jc/ version
I know there's a jump for it already on SB.

Oh you're one of those guys.

Uhh, Moving On is too good. It sounds like I can complete any project I want in a few minutes by just saying the catchphrase as fast as possible to skip every "stage".

desu, it feels like this is covered by Youtube already and is mostly made from dumb meta stuff.

I think that was posted back in February? And is bullshit Xianxia tier?

Yes.

No, that was the SB version. The guy who wanted to make a /jc/ version (I think it was the same user who made the Greek Myth jump) never even posted a WIP.

Looks like a new World Seed chapter is out. Pretty disappointing, desu. The enemy god jobbed extremely hard, and it turned out that he was apparently a trash-tier god anyway. Oh well, not the first time an ending sucked. I just hope the author ends this story fast.

Hoookay. So, finished the items, added the drawbacks, spent some time slapping myself for thinking that surrendering to the shitposter could be a good idea...

And so, here we have it! WIP no more, buildable, Asterix jump!

Can you at least explain why you are making an entirely OC super power for romans and why the gaul cap is being buffed? Or is it just taking the cowards way out and accusing people of being the shitposter?

The latter, shitposter.

After all that and you still don't have the balls to sign your name on the jump.

I guess we can all just make up random superpowers if we can't be bothered thinking up suitable perks for our jumps then huh?

Makes you look like pretty big hypocrites considering how hard you came down on SJ-Chan for doing similar things.

All that and you still don't have the balls to attack anything in the jump itself instead of trying to raise shit. Nice.

Why bother? it's clear at this point that people don't actually care about any points you raise when they can just yell SHITPOSTER SHITPOSTER and get by whatever they want.

And you still don't have the balls to go for anything other distracting people with meaningless peripherals.

Just going to repeat that over and over aren't you? Don't come crying to me the next time someone makes a jump full of overpowered OC and points out this jump as precedent.

If you could ever go beyond whining at jumpmakers and actually MAKE something, maybe.

Nice. Been looking at the previous mess shitty-kun created, so I understand you about the surrendering.

For those who don't know, is when this jump was last posted. Shitposter got hard instantly and spend half the thread whining about it, even when literally everyone told him to shut the fuck up and go away. So yeah, I get the jumpmaker being pissed at him.

No he is right the jc guy was splitting it into multiple jumps for more fun.

I think amalur is doing it. But I could be wrong.

Thanks for the update user, I kinda regret making that jump now.

I honestly find it a shame when people like you find so much support, that most of that discussion is just screaming instead of actually talking things over. Of course you'll just call me a shitposter but I guess this has been a problem ever since the idea of there only being one shitposter started gaining traction.

Are there any gravity manipulation perks that allows you to nullify your own gravity, making you weightless?

I want to get real big without having to worry about start attracting small things.

Why are you bringing it up? People remember. Anyone who doesn't isn't going to care. Do you think people are honestly going to care enough to be confused as to why this one random jump is getting some argument around it?

I feel like one of the spyros has that as a perk.

Trying to keep shitty-kun honest. Futile, I know. but I can only try.

That lets you manipulate your density... Which would result in the same, kinda.