I've said this in other threads and I'll say it again. I'm not paying taxes on crypto...

I've said this in other threads and I'll say it again. I'm not paying taxes on crypto. I'm leaving the country if I have to in order to cash out. The government can blow me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cUXsb5H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have fun when we freeze your assets and extradite you to throw you in prison goy ahahahahaha

It is legal to do this. Just become citizen somewhere else and renounce your US citizenship.

>freeze my monero
good one faggot. stay mad

Meanwhile, fucking BELARUS just officially legalized cryptocurrencies and allows all crypto transactions to be tax-free for at least five years.

I'm sorry IRS agent. I lost all my crypto in a boating accident.

Same story if ATF comes. I'm sorry office I lost all my guns in a boating accident.

I'm with you mate, I made this money myself. Niggers and roasties aren't getting a fucking penny. I will have a nice holiday to Panama and open a bank account there

>Just become citizen somewhere else and renounce your US citizenship.

What will you do once the US pressures that other smaller country to force you to pay taxes owed whilst you WERE a US citizen?

Lol SALT

Legal or not

With crypto you basically steal money from poor faggot country people

So you have more rich people in US to throw on other things (which go indirectly to taxes)

TRUMPKEKS B T F O
>tfw you vote against your best interests

This specific piece of kikery was added to the tax bill by some Demorat

The IRS already declared crypto an asset not a currency therefore making it so you'd have to do this two years ago. But now with this bill they get to ACTUALLY enforce it.

Also Hillary wanted to increase the Short Term Capital Gains tax to 6 years.

and republitards/trump still passed it
>tfw they don't read the bills and just vote party lines

fucking trumpets

oi you have to give jamal a 2nd chance at a education or you go to jail

Just saying, the other option wouldn't have been ANY better whatsover

"I'd love to pay you what I owe in taxes but you see, I didn't write down my private key."

>I made this money myself
you were early enough to drain funds from a glitch in the matrix.

I'm happy for everyone here, but nobody here "deserves" their gains

If people start doing this they'll force the exchanges to automatically include the 40% tax.

Just saying, if politics wasn't a bunch of shit old faggots voting based on party and trying to game the system we'd be much better off. All politicians over 60 should die off already. Republicans are just known for passing things based on party more often and now they have the power, that's the problem. I'd rather see this bill struggle for years under scrutiny instead of being instantly passed.

The second an exchange forces users to pay tax on each trade is the second that everyone on that exchange moves to a different exchange.

sadly, not owning your gains anymore doesn't prevent you form owning the government money

whatever you do with your gains (that are all fully tracked on the exchange) - like taking your gains and sending them off the exchange onto the blockchain, for which you then allegedly lost your keys - isn't really relevant

you'd only be save if they couldn't find out your trades

the exchange itself of course will not enforce taxes, wtf. but of course all exchanges track all trades. you can go and download your trade history from bittrex and so can the feds, eventually

And all countries will follow suit.

Give it away if you feel you don't "deserve" it you fucking cuck.

Just have exchanges add a gain/loss tracker like TD Amertirade, Schwab or any normal stock brokerage. Those can sync directly to TurboTax or any normal tax software. No need for some jewry like a 40% hold.

>freeze your assets
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BASED

> he thinks his Panamanian bank account won't get reported straight back to the IRS

is there any point in this mere insult?

of course, all humans are hard wired to defend their resources. Realizing that we don't "deserve" our gains shouldn't compel us to give them away. Don't you have anybody in your family who work their ass off just to be free to spend $20k at one point in their lives?

The fact that wall street as well as people in the crypto sphere can obtain this money while posting memes on the internet is not positive. I won't give away any of my 100k or whatever just because I realize that this system and those happenings are fucked. But I won't brainwash myself into an egotistical ideology which makes this a good state of affairs.
>hurr cuck

>implying I’m not using a Chinese exchange where my identity is not verified.

Good day to you, this is the IRS, am I speaking with the CEO of bitcorn? We need you to immediately freeze all assets of the suspect. What do you mean he has a unknown amount of monero which can't be frozen?

>BASED
I always find it weird that conservatives use lingo coined by an ultra liberal Berkeley rapper

>buy x amount of monero on exchange
>IRS gets logs from exchange of x amount of monero being bought

wew kid, nice plan

>retards who work themselves into the ground for peanuts deserve money more than people intelligent enough to know how to make use of their capital
Nope.

>IRS getting logs from a Chinese exchange

lol

binance is in hong kong. think they're going to turn over probably a good 25-33% of their customers to the kikes at the irs? topcuck

>Pay $2k to lawyers in Panama to incorporate for you, acting as CEO/shareholders, while you have POA
>Open corporate bank account for your company in Curaçao/Cayman, because only income generated outside of Panama is tax-free
>Open exchange account in your companies name
>Withdraw all profits to corporate bank account

Don't do this. It's extremely easy, but illegal! And crime is for niggers.

You know long term cap gains for normie wage is 15%? Am.I supposed to give up becauss of this? I've already maxe 15x my investment. Have you ever even paid taxes kid?

I hope you enjoy holding each of your cryptos for a year after trade topkuk

If you don't deserve it then get rid of it.
>>>/leftypol/

Why the fuck wouldn't you dumbass

Are you telling me you cash out constantly? What the fuck is your point? You must be neet at home if investing for 12 months seems like a big deal to you.

Articles written like this really fuck with me. I thought coin-to-coin trading was always taxable.

And then what? never spend the money in the US because you will be assraped by IRS.

Great plan user. Just pay your fucking taxes brainlets

He's saying that whatever shitcoin pump and dump you buy into you can't just sell back to BTC after it pumps

I was laughed at and ridiculed when I dropped 20k on crypto in 2013. But you herdfollowing lefty wouldnt understand the hardship of that

Gains are rewards for taking high risk

>What is a corporate credit card
>What is buying real estate in your companies' name

You do know that foreign companies can purchase real estate in the US, right?

They were, this is all "MUH DRUMPF IS RUINING EVERYTHING" clickbait. Shit's been ruined for a long time, if it wasn't for family I'd leave this shithole in a heartbeat.

No. You owe short term capital gains tax of 40% on every trade you make, even if you didn’t cash out yet.

Better to just not trade crypto at all

*posts the same article 4 straight days*
fuckin epic

>
>Have fun when we freeze your assets and extradite you to throw you in prison goy ahahahahaha
>freeze your assets
FUCKING IDIOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

go back to your robincuck threads nigger

>using corporate card for your private shit
If you spend big enough IRS will pick up on it and look into it.

They see faggots with noob structures like you described all the time. All they have to do is suspect you of using the corporate $ for private shit and look into it for 10 minutes and you are royally fucked

Innocent until proven guilty doesnt really apply to the IRS anymore

Wasn't me. But you're a fucktard if you don't realize and acknowledge the jewry behind this

The noob structure I described is the basis for the Panama and Paradise papers.

It's the way it has always worked. Except now you need lawyers to be CEO/shareholders on paper, while you can only hold POA, due to OECDs newly developed AETI, of which every tax haven will be part of within 2018.

>AETI

AEOI**

>muh HIllary

The land of the free is literally locked up in a bipartisan zionist system just because they were told to

Americans shouldn't even have rights at this point

Implying Europe or any other first world nation isn't under the same iron grip.

Newsflash faggot, the central banks control all of us.

this is why i've been going fiat -> shitcoin flipping -> monero -> trade between monero wallets using vpn -> encrypted hardware wallet

cum at me

How would you ever justify to the taxman that you are living in some cayman companies house?
How would you justify that cayman company paying your groceries?

Most of Europe undeniably has better laws on crypto than the US.

Europe is fine for now.

You cant freeze a fucking crypto asset you stupid kike.
This shit is all just kike fuled FUD anyway. Nothing has actually changed with the law, like kind trades likely never applied to crypto anyway, it was just a greay area that was never challenged or clearly defined, because the IRS doesn't give a shit about cyrpto or the shitcoin market. If you cash out to USD, they want a cut, thats about all they really care about.

freeze my monero wallet. kek.

>inspect element
>create FUD
>link to unrelated article

OP is an ass. Don't believe his lies.

Hillary Clinton was going to make short-term capital gains redefined as 6 years, you mongs

>Better to just not trade crypto at all
But who am I going to make my easy 1% a day from

I literally took that from the article you complete fucking retard.

All you have to do is move your assets on a foreign exchange that is not U.S. Based, it will be like an offshore account much like what big time corporations do to pay less or avoid paying taxes completely.

Since 2014, crypto to crypto trades were NEVER like kind. You are supposed to pay short term capital gains on EVERY crypto to crypto transaction. The new law was updated to explicitly state the like kind trades only apply to real estate to remove the grey area. Since cypto has many different uses, doesn't stand up to the like kind test. I spoke with a CPA and a tax attorney about this late week since I will be owing five figures in taxes this year and I didn't want to fuck my life over. Shit sucks, but now I know how to strategically make trades to reduce max taxes.

>search for "capital"
>string not found
nice fake news faggot. i googled it and it's the same as it always was. same thing with crypto like kind exchanges not being valid. it's always been that way.

i owe $80,000 in taxes. FML

Gov is literally telling you to adapt crypto and you fuckers still speculate with it
Dont cash out
Buy houses with it
Buy food with it
Nope to taxman
Profit

Where the fuck are you retards getting 40% from? Short term capital gains are based on income and don't change your income tax bracket. If you work a wageslave job or are a NEET you're still in the lowest tax bracket. You only pay 40% if you make 418k a year in normal income.

25% federal + 13.3% state = 38.8% total tax

>implying the vast flood of children onto Veeky Forums since the election knows based is from Lil B

Says the guy who didn't invent a single one of his own words to express that thought.

Keep riding on the coattails of linguistic history, user.

amen

>Yeah just give up total ownership and control of your company and assets to Panamanian lawyers.

Even then you will still be the UBO of the bank account, it will be your signature on the papers, and it will be your name when the bank account is automatically reported back to your home country.

Even if you did manage to find someone else to act as a signatory, this structure is complicated and expensive to manage. And you have to be looking over your shoulder all the time. Much easier to just move yourself to a low-tax jurisdiction

Mfw I am a dual citizenship with a non-extradition country that hates the US and has 20% interest.

you don't know what you are talking about. Learn to read before making stupid posts.

Because they are not brainless bigot parrots, who cant form their own opinion.

Just like when you were autistic screeching to get comey fired. And when Trump did it you screeched and cried to save his ass.

Capital gains taxes should be optional where gubmints refuse to assist in cashing out.

What shit country do you live in that you have to pay taxes on currency trading profits? Here if you trade for yourself with your own money you don't have to pay taxes for either crypto or forex.

crypto to precious metals. or sell in-person. they can't enforce this, you'd have to be a real brainlet to be in a position where you are forced to pay.

I made about 90k in crypto and 50k from work. Thatputs me in the 25% bracket this year, correct? I'm in FL btw.

Just pay taxes if you cash out or buy a real product with bitcoin. I seriously doubt they care about day trading, taxes on BTC to tether and versa is retarded.

join the resistance
tax on crypto will fail
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

What good it is to be cyber millionare if all your purchases are immediately confiscated by government? Buy a car, and the next day it is towed away. Buy a house, and it is on court auction the next day.

tahts IF u have sate taxes, unlike FL

I've been doing a lot of research over the past 2 days to figure this shit out but I'm pretty sure your short term capital gains counts toward your yearly income. If you were a NEET and didn't work at all but made 100k in crypto gains, it'll bump you up into a higher tax bracket you'll be taxed at 28%.

Lol why wouldn’t they give? If the americangovernment asked they will surely give. Some shitty Chinese exchange isn’t going out of its way to piss off America to save the ass of some pissant roundeye.

Probably though. They will need or want to do business in America one day.