Verge scam

Can someone explain why verge is a scam?
Wrath looks really promising when it EVENTUALLY gets released.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7kc3xf/i_just_became_a_millionaire/
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7ketsk/7500_to_3_million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Market cap and coin supply, you think this shit coin could ever be like $5? I think fucking not

DOGECOIN DARK
/thread

Here is a nicely written explanation on why Verge is a scam. Uses TOR which isn't really anonymous anymore because the government knows too much about how it works now. Also i2p is only better if you have the technical knowledge to figure it out since it doesn't come all setup out of the box the way that TOR does. Finally, it doesn't automatically tumble your addresses in with a minimum of 2 others the way that Monero does. XSPEC and XMR are both way better.

>white spaces commits on github

but when Wraith gets released it'll be able to freely switch between dogecoin dark and dogecoin light

>because the government knows too much about how it works now

definition of retardation

the government doesnt know too much about how TOR works ya dumbass, it literally funded its development but that doesnt make it less secure

idiots and wrong configurations make it less secure

>because the government knows too much about how it works now
like, the NSA wasn't involved developing TOR

ITT: FUD

its not a scam per se
just a pnd shitcoin with majority coins controlled by whales

>Wraith looks really promising

Literally about 10 other coins with it already integrated... they just haven't given it a shitty name like wraith protocol

what do you find promising about it really?

its Doge not a scam

The upcoming Verge dump is going to make Digibyte look like a fucking joke. We're going to see a 2.5b exodus from this coin at any moment.

pls no, I havent had the pink wojak experience yet

This

This entire coin is getting pumped on a hype that its tech is the first of its kind... when infact the technology its introducing is already embedded in many coins...Check NAV for example who has had a flavour of "wraith protocol" for multiple years

You are all likely suicide candidates within 24 hours,

>coinpouch
you really don't have something better to spam you dumb shill?

it is not. Monero fags are astroturfing every single coin that are privacy oriented since theirs is actually shit and a scam. PIVX and XVG are probably the best of the lot regarding privacy and for some it must hurt that a coin derived from DOGE is actually better than your project.

verge is guaranteed to surpass monero because it’s faster, more private and has way better tech

>PIVX and XVG are probably the best of the lot regarding privacy
I mean, you could be a complete newfag to crypto and do about 15-20 minutes of reading to see that this is objectively a false claim. I don't know who you people are that are pumping Verge with these claims of privacy but the writing is on the wall so if there are any innocent Veeky Forumstards out there that haven't sold their XVG yet, get out now.

>t. literally a paid shill

>3 posts by this ID
Really makes you think. You got skin in this game dog?

your PND group should really change their tactic away from "Monero is a reddit fag coin"
why? see:
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7kc3xf/i_just_became_a_millionaire/
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7ketsk/7500_to_3_million/

I already made money on Verge a while ago. Now I hold real privacy coins.

oh yeah and this lmao

a "real" coin with some real usecase in the future won't need mc fucktard to shill it.
wraith will never come.
knowing that they have fucked up, the dev instigated a pump to pay out. mc afee got paid.
these bags will weigh heavy.

Fake and gay.

software dev who did his masters thesis on crypto here.

verge has a public blockchain. it's not anonymous and doesn't really belong in the same discussion as xmr and zcash. You can use tor with any coin if you're not a brainlet so the coin adds no real value.

If you get your verge from an exchange, you have 0 anonymity. If you get your verge from an atomic swap, if the other party is not honest or under surveillance, then you're completely fucked. This isn't the case with real user coins where you can buy from bittrex or whatever and still obfuscate the origin of the coins.

They basically "solved" a non problem with a solution that already exists, tor, and somehow tricked non technical plebs into buying it.

>Being this retarded

what other coins does what Wraith brings? tell me? Having both public and private ledger... go home pajeet...

wraith is literally the option to use the wallet with tor

no other coin brings that option, because it's fucking garbage. every other privacy coin encrypts the actual process instead.

pic related
SAGE

just a lot of lies... it has public and private ledger (when wraith is released) and ip obfuscation... it's also fungible.

>wraith is literally the option to use the wallet with tor
>no other coin brings that option

this isn't true, the monero config lets you use tor lol

Because people want to accumulate obviously.

Vergeboi's forget about Monero's vicious little brother, AEON

hahahahaha you are so stupid lol.
you need to hold your verge you deserve it hahahahaha

fuck i still need to buy some AEON fuckk
I wish I took part of the verge pnd so I could spend some of that retard money on real good coins.

>Verge transfers over Discord

Oh wow, someone made a tipping bot for Discord?! THIS TECHNOLOGY WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Trips of truth. Verge haters are gonna eat shit sylleptically very soon.

yes... I deserve to HOLD VERGE... you don't.

Sure glad i didnt wait for 1000 sats. This things refuses to go down more.

They will still be calling this shit when it hits 20 dollars.

MTW. I hope you dont have money in Monero. Monero is secure enough but Monero has not limit and they are using maleware to farm more Monero than they do bitcoin, enjoy your depreciating asset.

it is still going down

I bought in at 2000

Itll go back up when wraith releases r-right? Thisll only be the 4th deadline theyve missed for it...

All I see are cups and handles on the chart. Cups and Handles. CUPS and HANDLES. CUPS AND HANDLES.

>XSPEC
We haven't forgotten about the ShadowCoin fork (aka broken stealth addresses) with an ICO. Please consider killing yourself.

Its going up and down.

>it's also fungible.
No, it's not. The very fact that some coins will have been put through Wraith and then emptied back into the public ledger at some point leaves them vulnerable to becoming tainted. There will be that distinction.

general trends are down
it takes two steps down for every one step up

Ohh. Well that fucker. Stalled all that time and decides to move now. Ohh well. Not going to to much in that direction though, 1000 is the floor. If it goes past that then its changed its pattern and we are all doomed.

Verge/Sia/DGB/RDD

All are pump and dump coins and their real worth is like 50 sats max, RDD real worth is 8-10 sats.

> he forgot the american navy actualy designed & implemented 0.1
> thinks tor is secure (for anything serious)
>kys