Admit it Veeky Forums

Admit it Veeky Forums

You secretly want to be like Erik Finman.

You are just too jealous to say it.

I'm quite open about my intention to get rich to be honest. I don't think anyone is in this game because its so fun

I'd rather shoot myself in the face than be like him

Of course I want to be rich, but I'd rather stay poor than become a beta manchild

whos this faggot? Chad here. I just use this site to laugh at you guys and out play your trends. I take shits bigger than this kid.

I want his money but that's it. Guy looks like he's never gotten pussy without paying for it in his life.

this kid got chased off of plebbit. Even the faggots there don't accept him

Why? I have more BTC than him and manage do get by without being a faggot in public.

I think being higher net worth than him makes it even cringier seeing im ruin his future by being a fag.

Fug this kike

Kid got lucky by spending his bar mitzvach money on BTC. Now he pretends that he is a genius who knows everything about bitcoin etc. In reality he does not know shit about blockchain etc. I rather be poor than a pompous idiot like him.

KID STILL HAS MILK ON HIS LIPS LMAO.

he's just a dumb kid that thinks he's special and a genius just because he got lucky, he was at the right place the right time, nothing more nothing less.

it's like asking a lottery winner for financial advice because he became rich.

He is a Jew too? Makes it even worse.

>that nose

I feel so bad for him

I'm in this game because it's fun. But I'm already rich so I can afford that luxury.

Also if you want to make the most money try to have fun and invest as if you are already rich. Don't invest as if you are desperate for more money you will have a higher profit/loss ratio this way. Desperate high-risk moves is what is keeping most people on Veeky Forums down. Also no daytrading you dumb cunt.

Im jealous of people like you not the fag op posted

Holy fuck you fags are so jealous.

I bet you fags would suck his horsecock for a couple satoshis and drink his cum.

Found the kike

I already became a millionaire because I got into BTC in 2013, this kid is a fucking disgrace to the crypto world

Jesus Christ you're gay. A self-proclaimed Chad, LOL.

I guess being autistic so makes you delusional.

you post the same thing every time you make this thread

eeeh that's not milk
... at least not cow milk ...

I'm reasonably attractive and I always feel so smug when I see ugly rich people, because I know no amount of money in the world will fix their appearance. I know this might be a defense mechanism, but it's working really well if it is. I'm only jealous of people who are more attractive than me, or people who are as attractive as me but richer.

found the poor guy. what is it about the poor idolizing the rich? it doesnt take chracterto be rich and you poor folk have such an inferiority complex you seek out traits within the rich to justify their dominion over you (which you grant them). I can kill this kid with one punch to the face. Money doesn't mean shit unless you live in pajeetstan. My standard of living is amazing.

Erik is proof that even being a multi-millionaire doesn't buy you class or even confidence. It just makes you a rich beta cuck. Sad doesn't begin to describe it.

LARP

nosejob when?

>chracterto

fuck off dirty inbred spic

maybe youre right, and maybe Im exploting you idiots on a daily basis and hate having to listen to your autistic ramblings and feel the need to lash out. I think you really know which is the correct answer.

Where does he live?

I saw that he has more than 400 BTC.

Fuck off Erik, nobody likes you, stop making threads here for validation you beta faggot

I gurantee I am purer than you. Only a mutt would lash out and call someone a spic. What are your ethnic backgroundsssssssssssssss? Can you list them in under 250 chracters?

This kid's so full of shit. Ok so he's sitting on what, 1.7 million and he's on and on about yacht shopping? Bull fucking shit, 1.7mm in crypto is nothing. Bragging about his "success" is like bragging about picking the right scratch off.

No lol
I want his money, not being like him.

Regardless of how much money this guy has made, he will always look like an ugly faggot.

Women will only be drawn to him because of money, friends will only be drawn to him because of money, but he will forever look like a faggot.

That's a very poorly fitted suit, and bow ties are for faggots as well.

>1.7m
>bragging about how rich he is.
So... he can afford a nice house, and to retire when he's 50?
Big fucking deal.

that kid has like 3M in crypto. Thats fuck all to actual rich people which makes his posts so cringy

for that money you cant even have a nice yacht. what a pleb

>attractiveness is purely physical

lol

lmao you faggots are so envious. yes he's cringy and gay, but he doesn't deserve this much hate. you guys are just as lame as him for being this mad he has more money than you

His genes suck, and no amount of crypto will fix that.

you do this EVERY time. a new meme in the making i guess.

Uggo detected

yeah and it isn't just his physical traits that are poo, the kid has congenital mental issues as well

>Be ugly and rich
>Get women cause money
>get cucked by poor chad working on your house

>nu-Veeky Forums is just in it for the money
From my perspective, my hobby just got really popular and is making me tons of money.