Done with ''DYOR''

I know 99% of Veeky Forums are pajeets, but I'm trying to reach to some decent investors in here with portfolios above 50k on what are your main sources for current information and what are the best places to share some info and discuss crypto with people, every discord I've been at was full of retards with no idea about basic coins, reddit is full of normies and Veeky Forums is mostly shill/fud without any substance

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopanic.com/
coinmarketcal.com/
coinspectator.com/
tradingview.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too lazy to describe but here you go.
cryptopanic.com/
coinmarketcal.com/
coinspectator.com/
tradingview.com/

also don't underestimate biz, people drop some of the best calls in here, just have to filter.

thanks a lot, been aware of most of these but sure gonna look into cryptopanic

This, after a couple months on Veeky Forums and it's getting easier to tell which posts are genuine good ideas and which are pajeet scams.

There are gold calls here every day, OP. Just gotta spend some time fact checking and researching.

Veeky Forums is also great to see general dumb money feels

Here is my insight. Buy range for SUB 4.5-5.5k satoshi, sell at about 15k. 3-4 week trade. DGB should fall back around 400 satoshi. Buy, and hold long term. LUN should keep trucking up to original price. Buy ICX next time it dips. XRB buy the dip. Went from 18k to 115K in three months by swing trading. Be patient and buy things when they fall to a discount of there all time high, maybe 55-65% of ATH. Don't hold alt coins/shit coins. Convert your earnings on them to LTC, BTC, ETH, XMR, XRP by placing them in those coins strategically when one is at a low price. Does this make sense?

Experience. Try to trade and lose a big part of your stack. That shit will tighten your game up quicker than reading someone else's story ever will. I went from down 50% on my initial 10k to being over 80k in a few months. Alot of that was the bull run, but even now, during this sideways/dip action, im making at least a few hundred a day.

This advice is retarded. Don't ever lose money.

people with more than 20k arent in crypto, they are in safer investments

Also not true. Pulled all my money out of stocks and ETFs. Just don't chase moons. Do what everyone else isn't do. Go where everyone isn't looking. When something is schilled on here, the time to buy it is a few weeks later after it dips and all the idiots are jumping to their next meme coin.

he isnt wrong mr shit coin shiller

>pulled my money out of etfs for crypto

thats because you are poor user, some of us care about our money

I'm a multimillionaire.

This is good advice! But how do you know when it's time to sell a shitcoin? How do you know when it will stop growing? Do you set a spesific target and sell at that or? Like sell after 100% and don't care if it keeps rising?

I try to use technical analysis, and also instinct. I used to hold them too long and they may go back to original price. Chances are if you buy the shit coin at a discount, a good time to sell is just below it's all time high. If you see the coin testing resistance of it's all time high and start to dip, sell it. If it pushed through you can hold. Generally though it took me a while to have the discipline to just sell instead of chasing the moons. Sometimes you sell and miss them but more often than not, you don't. In the long run moving them to safer investments will make you wealthier. Also, if you have a lot of faith in the coin, just sell pull out 50%. So you still have some in there in case the coin does moon. I literally almost stayed even my first two months. I've made all this money in one month sticking to this strategy. Also helps how bullish this market is :)

This. Veeky Forums is unironically one of the best sources

kek

in other news water is wet

Thanks. I work a 9-5 so i don't have that much time to watch the marked, so I will probably miss out on the best dips/pumps. Therefor I am trying to find coins that will grow long term. My current strategy i think is using eth as a base and researching sub 100m mc coins and try to find some that could one day reach 1b, even if it takes a long time. Put in like 5 eth into them and wait for them to grow. When they reach 10eth worth i will pull out the initial 5 eth and invest in a new coin while keeping the other half in the coin, until it eventually (hopefully) reaches 1b or more. This way I will gradually get a bigger and bigger amount of different promising coins while keeping my eth as a base investment. Newest investments are NEO, REQ, PRL, XRB, XZC, ICX. All doing very good this far.

>reddit is full of normies and Veeky Forums is mostly shill/fud without any substance
Don't mistake their fake friendliness anything but shilling.

Cashtags on twitter is another.