Do you have your Transformer toys ready?

Do you have your Transformer toys ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/no-bones-about-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most hilarious part probably isn't supposed to be a joke.

>casts Nerf War
>pull pic related out from underneath the table.
>literally blow the opponents deck away and deck my opponent.

Nah. It says 'until empty', so you want to go for volume fire.

35 shots should do it easily

Are all of those in unstable or only the sword?

Nerf Wars seems crazy strong but I would have zero problems playing a silly set like this with all of Hasbo's properties.

I hope Unhinged does well and we get more stuff like it hell this might be Unhinged cards.

None are in Unstable, fool. These are HASCON promos only.

Sorry Unstable even.

Are they un set legal?

The sword's in Unstable too.

Source? I heard it's alt art for hascon by the cards are in

>implying I'm not linking several belts together into a 100 to 200 belt, or even 500 just to spite the fucker I'm playing.

It's not a joke. They're owned by Hasbro.

Holy fuck.

Magic, D&D, Transformers, and Nerf.
As a Veeky Forums+/toy/ er this is the prefect trifecta of everything.

Is this real? Please link.

What's the source on these

These were up on Trick Jarret's twitter for a while, now taken down until later today.

>Grimlock
We just came from vehicle land, and we are going into Dinosaur world.

If it wasn't a joke, the lord ability would already be great in standard.
>Trypticon too please

I think what that user is referring to though is that they even had to put a trademark icon here in the first place. It looks extremely gauche on card text, but obviously you gots remind players to go out and buy some children's toys with your Magic cards.
inb4 "Magic is already for children.

What the fuck is a golden dragon?

I hate this set. So randumb. Just make another commander product instead in the future please.

Unsets have always had super goofy shit.
Maybe 1/30 card is even notable for art or flavor alone, 1/80 will be distingushed for having an ability that really gets those nuerons firing.

It's going to sell regardless simply for fullart lands though.
Let's just hope they have more fire elemntal babes.

What set? This is literally just 3 promo cards. Unstable is completely different.

Oh shit nigger, get a timestamp and we know you arent bullshitting us.

It's a dragon creature whose color is gold, silly.

My bad famalam.
I misremembered the old screencap of "The fuck is a yellow dragon?" And tried to reference it.

Any pictures of transformed Grimlock though?

D&D's dragons are split up into subspecies by color.

Holy shit... i want the grimlock.

>It's going to sell regardless simply for fullart lands though.
>Implying it wont have fulltext lands

Only Sword of Dungeons and Dragons is in Unstable - the other two are just promotional cards for Hascon.

I'd buy a shit ton of those
I can think of a few decks they'd compliment well.

battle of wits?

No, Announcements have already said John Avon is doing the art for the lands in Unstable. They apparently did something they wanted to do with the lands back in Unhinged, but chickened out on it back then.

Yes, your dick should be incredibly hard at the notion of Fullart Un-Set John Avon Lands.

kys

>Background is the D&D manual
Heh

There are currently only 5 cards printed that produce 4/4 dragons
Would've loved to use this at the table though.

>Legendary Artifact Creature - Autobot
>Converts
ONE JOB

is this real cause I wanna do it?
I believe modded would be banned

Huh, I wonder why Rogues and Clerics. That leaves Warriors and Wizards out.
I would have figured it gives protection from Dragons and lands.

Please

I thought it was weird that they put "Grimlock, Dinobot Leader becomes Grimlock, Ferocious King." instead od "Transform Grimlock, Dinobot Leader." I thought transform was the keyword action that turned a card over. Why didnt they use the literal keyword action transform for Transformers? There must be some reason.

IIRC there's some legal fuckery with transformers toys or something and they don't use the word transform in reference to changing mode on the toys because of that or...something.
Some dumb legal loophole they're jumping through to have the Transformers name be copyrightable.

Uhm, excuse me Hasbro™, I have some issues with the way Grimlock handles creature types. All other dinosaurs (Deathmist Raptor from Dragons of Tarkir® for example) are handled as beasts and not a separate subtype. Similarly, Transformers® and Autobots seem to be competing for the same niche as far as types go. I understand that games are abstraction and you have a bunch of longwinded mouthbreathing nerds who don't know how to separate lore and crunch, but if you're taking the time to classify Grimlock as an autobot then I assume there all other transformers are at least broken into the two original camps, yet Grimlock says all Transformers® with no way to read that game state. Honestly, as it is written, it is LITERALLY unplayable and a shame to both your products.

I'm going to boycott the release until you print PROPER errata rectifying this.

Do we know the other side of Grimlock?

>legal fuckery

But doesn't Hasbro own it all?

Dinosaurs are dinosaurs in Ixalan

It's so they can claim Transformers isn't too generic a name or something along those lines.

>no ponies

COME ON
There better be something in Un-stable.

>Been playing magic regularly for 5 years now, haven't bought a single FTV set/card other than an Akroma's Vengeance I got for a dollar
>Want to drop $30 on a set of cards I'll probably never play unless my EDH groups OK Grimlock as a commander

Am I dumb

it's gonna be landscape lands, or ones with the name (swamp, forest, island) removed or impossible to see.
It has to be something that could cause problems or else why would they have backed out of it in the first place?

Girlfriend said my condition was un-stable

It's what? 20 years ago?

>Am I dumb
Maybe, but you also know what fun is.

>Dwarf Tribal had minor support in last set
There's still hope.
Maybe we'll get some Orcs after Ixalan.

>Unstable
they should have call it Untested, but people would think it's a regular set

I'm honestly hoping for Skeleton tribal. I mean, I can't be the only one who wants some fun stuff that triggers off of Regenerate, and gives my skellies boosts and abilities, right?

Also Bear Tribal with an Ursine Race. Because we seriously need to make that meme a reality.

We got all the bear support we needed in Future Sight.

About the only thing you can really do with regeneration is to give counters when it does so, since they become tapped and are removed from combat when it happens.
But they've dropped regeneration, because few people remembered those two parts.

Call a judge over first to check. And if they say it is legal, you will then have a witness to your brutality.

>le EVERYTHING needs to be tribal maymay

Stop it

The original Vulcan could be latched together without any true modification.

t. MaRo

Take your Jackals and Nagas and fuck off.

>"Judge!"
>"My opp has an illegal deck"
>"Sorry user, but that's an immediate DQ"

Un-sets bring out the absolute worst kind of player.

There's not one kind of fun, user.

I'm ready.

3 hours late but I hope you appreciate it
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/no-bones-about-it/

This guy! He's here all week! Try the fish!

I'll just write angel on my sleeve and use with luminarch ascension.

They have to put the symbol on there. Trademark law is dumb.

Just tested out Nerf War with a slightly modified six-shooter and a regular 60 card sleeved deck. One shot missed, two hit the side of the deck and bounced, and I milled for 17. Not bad. Traumatize is better but I doubt there's better silver bordered mill. Only complaint I have is it takes kind of a long time to resolve the card.

What's with the frame on Nerf War? Shouldn't it be just gold?

Precisely.

Transformers is a brand of converting toy, because if they were transforming, then it'd just be a description of what they are.

Can we morph this into a Unstable predictions thread?

No no.

We must convert.

It's emulating the nerf logo
Also with nerf war you want to use more than a six shooter

Look for cycles from the first 2. MaRo loves cycles. There was sex appeal, then ladies knight. There will be some card that benefits lady players.

No. We don't want it to morph otherwise we'd have to post EVERYTHING in spoilers

Also a new Infernal Spawn is almost certain.

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE HAVE PLAYABALE MECHANICS OUTSIDE OF THE UNSETSSS

Goo call. Bride of infernal spawn?

So, do autotransformations like the jumpstarters count, or do you have to do the fiddly bits yourself?

I'd just keep a Go-bot on hand since that takes all of 2 seconds to transform

Gravity bots.

They changed mode depending on what way you put them down.

Also, RAW, I don't think triplechangers would work or combiner parts. So his future toy wouldn't count.

wait...so does this mean all changelings and mistform ultimus are autobots now?

Only in un set land

Autobot untribal when?

I'm actually excited to see that one.

Infernal Mom of Evil perhaps?
Or they go the obvious way with Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Evil. The Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn is now an adult, Infernal Spawn is old and greying, and ISoISoISoE is an angsty teenager.

It will benefit LGBT players

3 of 004
There is a card we haven't seen yet..maybe Yo Joe or Un-stable that produces soldiers or ponies respectively.

Also darkies

Nvm it's just the dragon token.

What would an artifact called Sword of GURPS do?

WHO ARE YOU
And hot diggidy damn that looks nice

We can't tell, there's so much rules text that they had to reduce it to sub-pixel sized font to fit on the card. It just looks like a solid mass of black lines.

Nice

>if your skin isn't white this creature gets +3/+3
>protection from white
I want it to be real

Nothing is illegal in casual, and these aren't from an Un-set, you trog.

does that make transformers canon to mtg and dnd due to planeshift?

what?

shit sorry, meant for OP