Not shilling

SALT is gonna release soon (within 6 days) and it looks like a product that I think alot of people will actually use, any anons hyped about actually using this product? being able to leverage cryptos for cash without having to sell is something I can see myself doing often and thats just one of the services they will offer

SALT has more short-term potential than ICX IMHO. I see 3x by January 1st.

Overhyped. Elix is better and not marketed by devs with the intent of enriching themselves

>the I don't went in early enough starting pack

>B is way better than A because I own B instead of A which is doing much better

cry me a river faggot, you can't stop the Chad coin

>not shilling
shilling

Why do you keep shilling this, keep the price down so I can accumulate

don't post anymore about salt, if they don't know don't let them

sorry guys i just wanted to talk about if people like the actual product not the price, teeka has already hyped this so who gives a fuck anyway what the autists of Veeky Forums think of price action

I went all in on salt weeks ago.
I don't mind if it goes up more.

SALT is the secret heavy hitter. It's going to go up higher than ICX percentage wise very soon.

I am not able to go all in, money is tied into a moon mission. Im going all in tonight after the moon, ive been trying to deposit more but my money wont be available till tomorrow

what moon mission?

good luck user

What are your guys price projections for the short-term? I'm thinking $30 EOY.

sia

>$300 by Q2

Dont believe me? go check BITCONEEEEEE chart which is an actual scam btw.

SALT is going to go parabolic very soon.

What do you mean $300 by Q2?

are you retarded you filthy double digit iq faggot

bitconnect Circulating supply: 6,018,514
Salt circulating supply 53,809,145

oh hey another one... you wont see a cheaper price fampai.

Not only is it the most sound, guaranteed astronomical moon mission of the near future, but it's also the literal only crypto-related infrastructure I plan on ever using

Everything SALT does is already done by BitShares colleteralized smartcoins which allow you to borrow USD, CNY, GOLD and CNY with bts at minimum of 1.75 collateral. And it's done with smart contracts on the blockchain. Absolutely no value to this shitcoin - it's literally a brokerage offering margin with a random coin on the side to scam losers.

RIP

true , the second I finished researching this shit I had a strong feeling it will be a game changer

I could care less about the price. I'm waiting in line for the platform to launch this week. Need a cash loan asap.

Current price $12. Redeemable for $27 on release. So 2x is a moon mission biz?

correct and expect them to raise the price on the platform again very soon so the exchange price will keep going up in the long term

look at chart guys, another pump is coming

>muh market cap meme

Are you aware they'll rise the price of their salt to ALWAYS be above the market?

Are you aware you need to pay salt to get a loan??

You know this provoke an artificial deflation and scarcity which combined the aforementioned fact they can put the price at $1000 if they fucking want by the time the get enough salt. on their side you chainlink tier faggot go read a little before trying to act smart.

the absolute madman genius. by the time we may hit the trillion market cap and 16 billion will be chump change

how Elix and Salt compare?

All in

Thoughts on SALT and ICX moon missions?

Next huge BTC dip buying back in with my pre-xmas Tether and all in on SALT.

Guaranteed returns.

not related at all and this is a salt thread

I am only holding those 2, feels fucking amazing, no larp.

Im half and half, going to get my lambo in teal in honor

told you fuckers, going up again

damnit please GO DOWN AND STAY DOWN PLEASE PLEASE OPLEASSAKJNDXmwS DONT FUCKING DO THIS TODAY

SALT mooning

WHEN IS THAT GOING TO BE? WILL IT DIP WHENN

Lend > better than salt.

Has a working product already and its bound to smart contracts.

Comparing LEND to SALT.

You know salts top dog when everyone is throwing shade with their no name lending coins

LEND is neat and all but nothing compared to what SALT already has established with team, product, and overall realsitic concept

Salt is going to moon harder than ICX very very soon. The devs announced on FB, the exchange is going up in a bit.

See the image to the left.

Don't be a fool. ICIX is high risk/FOMOing happening right now. Get in before FOMO happens on ICIX.

>wake up
>look at SALT charts

Merry Christmas boys

WHEN DID THEY POST THAT?

I NEED SALT TO DIP BACK TO 11.00

lend has a working product already

YES THOSE SELL WALLS ARE BACK UP, ITS DROPPING TIME TO ACCUMULATE

I'm already in on SALT, no more funds to go in on it with

Sia already had its 100% and retracted. Sell out and get in salt

no its volume is increasing

Who the fuck cares about an overbought everything priced in coin that has MAX 20-30% gains but will most likely plummet soon after launch when everyone gets their loans and dumps their bags. Kys saltyfags

The sell volume, sure
It already mooned dude, give up
People have been cashing out for the last 12 hours

>lend
lol, fuck that shitcoin, you know it's shit when there is no reason it needs to have its own coin at all

Fucking november dude.
Where have you been.

>Price rises to $4
Overbought. People are buying to sell after platform launches!
>Price rises to $6
Overbought people are just buying to sell it later!!!!
>Price rises to $8
People. Are. Buying. To. Sell. Later. OVERBOUGHT!!!!!!!!
>Price rises to $12
ITS OVERBOOOOUUUUGGHHHHHTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Price rises to $100
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The fact that people FUD about salt is astonishing. Solid team, release dating coming in days, price will be constantly raised on their site, which will in-turn artificially moon the price lol. Been holding SALT since $4.

BTW the price on the site has already been raised multiple times if you've been paying attention since the start.

Wait salt?

The saltybet coin? They are crypto now? WOW

Anyway, always remember, never always bet at dragon ball Z maybe.

guys when will iot dip.. It can't possibly withstand this right now

dump your shitcoin and buy now or cry later

Is Teeka /our pajeet/?

It's very likely it won't dip. Their telegraph just announced that it is on track to release this month still and that they are on track. It's ready they just have to launch it.

This is great news since people were doubting that it would come out on time and might be delayed. Since we now know it's already finished there won't be any delay.

Buy now before you are too late or don't buy salt at all. You are taking a big gamble and risk by not buying. Veeky Forums has been telling you people to buy SALT for a couple days when it was $10 now.

Veeky Forums has been telling it when salt was 5$ or lower

you better not be messing with me.

You know what. Don't buy salt. Just wait it out and see. I was trying to help you man.

I just wish more of biz would have gone in on this with us, I guess it's not as flashy as they like, they dont like steady guaranteed gains only pump and dumps.

thats why I'm scared to buy user. what comes next, always, I know where it's going but I just think I can time it for that dip

Salt has been steadily growing for a couple months now with no real dips. It's literally DAYS before the product launches. Do you really want to risk buying a dip while it can launch every possible time.

It always repeats until it doesn't. I agree it is definitely looking like a dip is coming but i'm not going to risk selling more of my stack so close to release, already cashed out my initial investment around 75000

i'm just mad man, I had 150 salt but after mistakes I made now i only can afford 99. earlier it was 125 then 114...now its 99....I'm just mad

i had ~60 and now 30 and not even mad

The order book on SALT is tiny
It would be surprisingly easy to pump it

This shit os gonna pump hard. Nothing is really happening on crypto this past few days( you can see that by the Mcafee pumps during this past 3 days)

Price predictions on SALT versus ICX?

Elixir > Salt

do your own research man, litreally just go to SALT's website - the social community is pretty shit, but their actual whitepaper, website, content,team , etc is TOP notch, one of the best in the crypto game atm imo and a functional product that will be used by 10s of thousands of people in its first month of operation before IMO Growing exponentially

Both nice holds. I have 2000 icx and 500 salt, im keeping it like this and i will see where my rocket lands. Already build a garage for my lambo too.

ICX is literally ranked 1067
I see it being shilled on Veeky Forums but it's honestly looks like a pump and dump coin.

God knows why it has such a high volume, probably all the pump groups shilling it

ICX isn't a pump and dump coin man. It's incorrectly ranked at 1067. It's an error and will be corrected.

OTOH - SALT is a good buy too.

ICIX is going up faster than SALT right now - but SALT might do faster sooner.

What are your realistic price estimates once the exchange goes live?

tip top kek, bought at $2.90 and been hearing the same bullshit day after day dollar after dollar, I'm over 4x now can't wait for my first 100x in Q2

Notice how non salties come here to bitch about how their X project is better than SALT because blabla blabla...

This is a very good indicator to buy whenever you can because there will be no dip.

its not actually 1067 lol

fomo when there is fud and fud when others are fomoing
-Watalik Bufterin

Why do you think 100x in Q2?

ICX is like rank 30

this was literally answered on this thread go read it. basically induced deflation giving SALT(the company) to eventually sell the tokens at whatever the price they want.

This is one of the few cryptos out there today that will ACTUALLY be used by NORMIES.

You have any idea how many people take out loans, use credit, etc?

This will be HUGE.

The average person will become a crypto investor. Soon, the average investor will become a crypto USER. That is the shift in 2018 and SALT will be one of the first to reach mainstream adoption.

Yeah I just did the math, looks like it's rank 20 or something