How to make them not suck?

How to make them not suck?

Add flying and movement 10. Done.

I mean using already existing rules. I love the models and the lore but I just can't justify bringing them in my lists.

Bare exposed asses. Either they get Greek or go to sleep.

They are daemons, so run then with Changeling or Epidemus for defensive bonuses and a Harold for +str.

Or just run something good instead.

That's quite a bit to make them worthwhile. But, I could see it working out at least decently.

Has there been an edition where these guys haven't sucked?

No, and it makes me really sad.

IIRC, in 3rd ed, they had CM stats and a bolt pistol/ ccw with a daemonic rule to mark them as "possessed," making them better than useless - if a bit overcosted. Taking away their pistols irritated a lot of players, and then Citadel followed-up this perfidy with the Medusa V "Howling Epileptics" box set. Nobody at GW has liked Chaos since Pete Haines moved on, and it shows.

Keep points the same and give them Daemonic god dedication so they can get access to a 4++, disgustingly resilient, etc

people hate on these way too much, i'd rather these then the current possessed miniatures

Why are GW sculpts so terrible in comparison to Forge World?

Fuck if they just ported Gal'Vorbak to 8th I would sell my kidneys for them

Is that seal swimming in a tank of mountain dew?

traditional sculpting vs mass produced CAD

Better and cohesive design.

Gal'Vorbaks all have the theme of disfigured muscles, horn growth and toothy limbs.

The actual posessed goes all over the fucking place

Except this is Aura-hammer 40k, so it's nothing you shouldn't be using anyway in 8th.

Give them well sculpted buttocks

One is shitty MPPK "Everything has to fit with everything"
And one is glorious Resin monopose.

>next possessed
>monopose plastic
>"REEEEEE monopose plastic shit! Where my multi-part kit! REEEEEE"

Just you wait, user, just you wait...

>How to make them not suck?

The only way is to trick the rule writers to make a special new unit of SM from the cursed founding, then change all the keywords to chaosy ones.

>The only way is to trick the rule writers to make a special new unit of SM from the cursed founding
If only