Warhammer 40.000 General /40kg/

Return of the Carnac Edition
>previous:

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8e in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>novels here
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>Other megas
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA (no 8e stuff here)

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Abaddon's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1va1vbGqwyg
warhammer-community.com/2016/10/27/power-armour-through-the-ages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread is rather premature.

Are they loyal?

Did the CIA create AIDs because nurgle wanted to fuck over slanesh?

Yes but they think they are not

Why won't Xitans own up for empowering Chaos? Khorne's twisted martial honour and hate of sorcery totally seems to me inspired by the crusaders.

With what was in the old one not really.

Begone with thee und thine carnacisms.

Extreme carnac infection, exterminatus is the only answer

>Alpharius is actually bald
Fuck i thought he has some cool long hair

Oh ffs he's in both threads

Why just the Christians? Include all the other bloody religions in the pile if you're going to attack religious violence.

Also fuck off, because this is hardly a constructive discussion and you're doing a very good job of shooting the message you're trying to get across with your idiocy. Most of us atheists are NOT this autistic about it.

Are baneblades worth it at 2000 points?

>replying
You fool! You foolish fool!

Reminder to hide and ignore all off topic carnac shitposts

>oh fuck he keeps responding to my replies!
Christ

Do you ever miss some of the old memes
I'll admit, I do miss Boreale posting every now and again

2000 points seems quite expensive for a unit, even if it's a lord of war.

Yes, with all the sponsons it can never be charged, and with the volcano cannon you're destroying, or nearly destroying, a vehicle a turn, and doing a number on a bunch of others with the lascannons.

if you have a good deldar player in your meta, no.

No, that would be horribly overcos-

YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

I meant in 2000 point games

Baneblades with sponson and are around 550 points

This just in for btfo 7th edition waac fags

youtube.com/watch?v=1va1vbGqwyg

I know, I know, I realised after I hit reply.
Ph well back to the cider.

Had a mighty kek from this when I first saw it.

Quit self promoting your video, faggot

>Priests in 8e
Now I know you're fucking with me.

Except S4 dakka isn't going to take out high T targets no matter how much of it I bring (within reason). 5 meltaguns will.

And a single immolator with meltaguns inside is just asking to get popped. I want the redundancy.

>Why just the Christians?

I have not seen a Muslim, Buddhist, Jewish created daemons in fluff. It's always Xitans.

We have two speculated Mongolian daemon princes. If I knew there were Mongolian posters here I would have jumped on them too but alas no Mongolians.

Samefag fuck off

>Chaos is a virus

So, we've reduced the dark gods to modern vampires?

Also, you're forgetting one very important thing in your equation: The soul.

How scientific is this soul you speak of?

Priest are magical for Church melee units

Arco-Flagellants for example each one has 2D3 attacks. With a priest a max squad (9 models) they end having 3D3 attacks each. Meaning 27D3 attack that re-roll to hit.
Even if they are S4 AP0 D1 That is a lot of punches.

i'll just leave this here.. (and this was going to be the last time i posted it.. i din't make the vid or host it.. but now i will spam it because of you

The idea that Khorne was born during the crusades is just fucking hilarious. The crusades killed a lot less people than basically any major "secular" war in history you could think of, except maybe the Albigensian crusade. If anything in the middle ages birthed Khorne, it would be the Mongol conquests.

Also, we didn't empower Chaos because Chaos doesn't exist.

)

my fav one is the very end.. i kept all my dreads.. because i did since rogue trader

Is it hinted somewhere if humans evolved naturally or xenos influenced them / created them?

If the soul is warp related then how can the wholly material C'tan extinguish souls.

>Voidreaper

>Legend has it that on the day Aza’gorod the Nightbringer was sundered into shards, this warscythe appeared in the armoury of the Nekthyst Dynasty’s crownworld. Its blade is a sliver of the void; when swung, it cuts through more than just mere physical forms. Its victims drop to the ground as husks, their souls torn from their bodies like tattered shrouds before dissipating with final screams of horror.

Don't reply you fool, it's carnac

Khorne wasn't born because of wars on Earth, wars on Earth happened because Khorne was born.

Heh, I missed that. That's what I get for skipping the credits.

40k humans are stone men, a creation of the Golden men

So humans are man made.

Humans are a Necrontyr experiment forgotten during the War in Heaven.

> it's carnac

you're getting to be more annoying than carnac, stfu.

>C'tan
>wholly material

That shit went out the door the moment they started eating souls and shit.

>telling people to not reply to shitposts is annoying
Shoo shoo shitposter

That's old fluff. And the crusades didn't birth Khorne. The awakening of Khorne caused the crusades and other subsequent wars (The HH series has a German WW2 solider screaming "Blood for the Blood God").

>Chaos doesn't exist.

What was the greatest trick of the devil again?

Ah, Science. First, I will refer you to the fact that you are discussing a fantasy setting that includes deamons. Deamons who eat souls. That's cannon. The existance of souls in the 40k universe is undeniable. Whatever your persuasion IRL, that doesn't change the fact that in universe there are souls, which demons interact with in universe, and trying to ignore that cannon is just daft.

As for Science and the Soul, people make a lot of claims about science disproving spiritual ideas which aren't actually true. Science cannot measure the soul (yet), and therefore cannot disprove the soul. Therefore science actually has nothing to say about the existance of a soul other than the fact that they are unable to observe them at this time. Which you would know if you actually understood scientific procedure and didn't just scream science like it was a catch all phrase for things you disagree with.

He's not wrong, faggot. Why do you people keep replying to fucking Carnac.

>shitposting to prevent shitposting

you've gone full retard

Damn it, not again.

Maybe it's their first Carnac experience and they want to interact, like the way first time zoo goers always feed the fucking monkeys and get shit thrown back at them?

Are you seriously encouraging people to resond to known shitposters? Fuck off you moron

because no one gives a fuck about your autism.

DID YOU KNOW?

The backpacks worn by Space Marines were originally meant to be jet packs – there’s even a piece of artwork in the 1988 Warhammer 40,000 supplement Chapter Approved that showed them using them. The round nozzles on either side of the backpack are now categorised as stabiliser jets for use in zero gravity.

In record time this thread as well.

The World Engine novel says that the C'tan powers are not Warp related. They are akin to natural forces like gravity and whatever. Also that the Warp doesn't notice the C'tan or just barely does.

The Nightbringer shards are known to cast a great psychic emptiness around it. Picture related

You'd think people would learn.
Must be newfags

It's fucking carnac ffs!

He politely reminded someone not to respond to bait, which is constructive, ergo the opposite of shitposting, and now you're shitposting and sperging out about it.

I was so disappointed to come into this thread and see four fucking replies to Carnac's immediate obvious bait. Just ignore it and talk about 40k you dumb cunts, and by that I mean the game which Carnac doesn't even fucking play, not the autistic black library fanfiction he jacks off to.

Who here has played a game in the Konor campaign so far?

No, it's not. I am Carnac.

>not wanting shitposting is autism

Pls to provide more tid bits of info.

>not responding to the resident autists autistic bait is autism
I don't have enough wew in my lungs for this.

you fags are just shit posting and riding carnac's dick

warhammer-community.com/2016/10/27/power-armour-through-the-ages/

>has nothing to say about the existance of a soul
Not the user you were arguing with, but we can make a few observations. If the soul isn't physical, why can brain damage change the emotional responses and memories of a person?

I'm done, fuck it, you were warned.

The soul is simply encrypted data that can't be decrypted until the key is released. The key is released when the computer is shut down. Once the system shuts down the data file and the key are broadcast.

The Eldar like to hijack the data broadcast using flash drives that wirelessly intercept the data and store it. They then upload the data drive to a large one-way server of their own design which also encrypts the data. If the server is destroyed the data is streamed back into the net. The Eldar used these soul servers to create their own data cluster, except some of their soul data had to be uploaded into the server so the data cluster could turn them into BIOS for the OS. The data cluster is still pretty buggy.

is name dropping carnac the new shitsers of basshole?

>now
fun fact; the chaos space marine backpacks were originally "flight packs", more akin to what we know as jump packs now

Through RT and 2e you can see a second pair of stabilizing nozzles tucked into the "arms" of the backpack. I believe the new rubric marines also have them.

>nothing personnel...kid...

>Carnac. That's the only name you'll hear. Carnac. It means the end and the death of threads. Carnac. I am Carnac. Carnac is all around you. Carnac is the poster above you. Carnac is the poster below you. Carnac will gnaw on Veeky Forums's bones. Look out! Carnac is here.

No, responding to carnac is the original shitsters of basshole.

Fucking newfags.

What does it have to do with anything? The soul and the brain are separate. They are linked together but the soul is just a copy of your mind in the Warp.

You can exist and live without a soul. See Necrons and Pariahs who are unable, because of biological and arcane reasons, to project their thought process into the Warp.

No you fucking newfag

SO I WASNT RETARDED, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE FUCKING JETPACKS

youre only making it worse by autisticly bringing up his name, you arent gonna make him stop by doing so.

kys

Dammit don't encourage that idiot and his retarded attempted forced meme.

Waiting for my local Gw to re open from their refurb then I plan on taking my troupe out. Haven't decided who for or against atm

I never said their powers are psychic or that they have a warp presence. But the moment they start eating souls and hanging out in the warp, the place that was suppose to be poison to them (hence the blackstone fortresses, etc.), then that whole concept goes out the window and can't be used anymore.

wutang clan go home

75 posts in and you fags already ruined another thread by immediately taking the bait. When will Veeky Forums learn?

>you were warned.

LOL this kid,

Fuck off newfag, lurk moar or GTFO

Only for you my sweet

stop being autistic

>ammunition clip

Anyone else really starting to like aggressors?

They basically do what I wish shooty terminators could do

Oh I know it's bait. I honestly just have fun watching his mental acrobatics and laughing at him as he shitposts.

Holy shit that was from the original esdese thread wasn't it

RIP Cheetah user, I think he suffocated laughing that day.

>brits

*sweats*

I think they're great, just a bit bummed they don't have anything heavy to shoot.

Back, Daemon, back.

You are enabling him then.

Have you played any games with them yet? Tell us how it went.