Wtf is happening

wtf is happening.

was waiting for a dip and this coin just keeps on mooning.

i really would like to buy icx but i feel like its already too late.

pls advice me biz. should i buy a big now or just wait?

GET THE FUCK IN HERE user.
WE ARE PARTYING

I'm going to wait until it evens out and then throw more money at it, shit is already up 3x from post ico.

Don't chase the market you dumb pajeet.
The market can correct at any time now or how you normies like to call it "dip", remember a trending market always corrects before continuing or changing it's trend.

ICX is already the number 20 token by market cap user. Coinmarketcap won't update it for some reason, but hordes of normies are going to be exposed to it when they do. They are also going to release their platform and then korean big boy exchanges are going to start trading it. Right now it's rising because of smart money anticipation, you haven't seen shit yet the normie money pouring in is going to be insane. 10x is easily attainable within a month, after that it's gonna slow down, but still remain top 10 most likely.

its been going up for days man

wait for a dip and miss the ride

$10 by EOY youre not late

ada 2.0 u dont miss u regret for life luls

just buy now dude

if it dips who gives a fuck, it'll come right back

i wake up to +1k sats every day LMAO
this is the real fucking deal right here, folks. the next ETH/NEO.

mainnet is coming. just buy it dude. if it dips below what you bought it for, buy even more.

Related question...

This is going to have it's own blockchain, right? How do we get our tokens "over"?

transfer tokens to their new wallet when they release and the coins get converted

exchanges are going to swap it for you, idk about mew or other ether wallets

"
“Can ICX be mined?
There is no mining procedures for ICX tokens.
Issuances of new ICXs will be determined through annual C-Rep consultation.”

I asked some ICON members on slack to clarify and they said that the C-rep can vote to increase the total supply of the coin by 20% EVERY year if they wanted to.

FYI, C-rep means community rep. Each sector (hospitals, banks, universities, etc.) will be a community and have a rep.

Is the possibility of inflating the ICX by 20% every year alarming or is it just me?
"

Seems like a flawed system to me. It does not mean it will not moon since coiners do not understand what they buy most of the time.

i cried last night when the shills got me to fomo into another ath ($5)

woke up pretty happy tho, JUST DO IT user

Everytime I don't buy because scam I get fucked out of sick gains.

Fomo'd in at $4.20 and now life is good.

dude this has been discussed 1000x times. 20% isnt set in stone. nodes decide

neon released bazillion coins recently and the market didnt give a fuck. it 3x from there.

“Or how you normies like to call it “dip” “

Lol go eat a dick you pretentious faggot.

literally buy right now

Right now. Exactly.

Some pajeet tier fud here.

800 Million tokens ever created. Any tokens that get added to circulating supply will be from the foundation. So.... no inflation :)

DONE

The released coins have to be bought on a decentralised exchange using eth.

It's not like they give them to pajeets that will dump on binance.

Bought at $2. Sold when I was up 30% instead of waiting for it to quadruple.