Your Uniform

This is your uniform used for shipboard and away missions. It's an efficient synthetic one piece affair with a zipper on the back with sturdy replicated black leather boots for footwear. Your division is displayed by the secondary color and your rank is displayed by pips on your collar. It has a low range FTL communications system in it's badge. It comes with a belt holster for carrying your scanning device and sidearm.

Other urls found in this thread:

somethingawful.com/news/blue-stripe-life-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same, but sluttier.

I suppose beyond the fact that they don't have toilets I guess they have no immediate need to use the bathroom. At least the Navy overall had the zipper up front so you can slide it off and on easily enough.

How the fuck do they get in and out of those? I've never thought about it before.

So is "low range" a really relative term for FTL communicators? I'd think you'd just go for regular radio at actual short ranges. I guess in a post-scarcity society you can splurge on the good stuff, though.

>I guess in a post-scarcity society you can splurge on the good stuff, though.

I5t isn't like we know how resource intensive those are to create in the first place.

That's the best part! Thanks to space age polymers, you can just poop whenever you like. It is a proud Star Fleet tradition dating back to the first space explorers.

teleportation, duh

somethingawful.com/news/blue-stripe-life-4/

Sorry, can't do shit without pockets.

I always just assumed they beamed their waste out into space from inside their bodies.

By that logic, is this a society that has advanced beyond sex because they can just beam a man's genetic material inside a woman's genetic material, bypassing the testicles and ovaries entirely?

Pretty much. Being able to hold a conversation with someone on Triton is a different kettle of fish than being able to do so with someone on Alpha Centauri-III

For reproduction? Probably. Despite their aversion to eugenics, I believe there are some off hand comments about in-utero "corrections" being made in regards to criminality. I could see Federation couples preferring a carefully planned, technologically assisted pregnancy over random chance.
For intimacy? They definitely still bang like crazy. Starfleet is pretty sexually liberated.

Alternate Trek is Best Trek...

I bet that tingles.

>It's an efficient synthetic one piece affair with a zipper on the back
>he shows a picture of the two-piece season 3 uniform

The jacket opens in the front. It's some kind of future smart fabric.

The jacket is a seperate piece completely from the onesie. The shoulders are padded on them when you see others wearing it.

Same. I mean yeah, we're post scarcity and post materialism, but pockets just come in handy.

God those abs on Nichelle Nichols.

tfw your ass is full of dust because it has never been used.

It's also late TNG