/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Still working on whatever we want right.

Well what is it?! Edition

Here's the current worklog

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/WlcRe
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

striker-user.tumblr.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failinis
koryaku.fullbokko.drecom.jp/u2534/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also Christmas cake Pirate princess needs some love

>

Unfortunately i do not have the original brushes but i have the fonts, even if the Fonts can be easily found with google.

Eversor uses them so i guess he managed to grab them before they where lost in the warp

I wonder if the Brushes are only for photoshop or there could be also settings for Sai

A small lighting update and bubble effect. How does it all look so far? The bubbles and lighting I mean.

Changeling Princess needs some cute art. She has the most interesting design so far

Umm... Who is she? Seriously, Is she from a failed chart or something?

Lighting's good, couldn't tell the suds were suds at first.

She's part of expansion 4, which the thread should have been working on instead of touching old stuff that didn't need to be touched. Not that there's any real priority, but updating art and butchering other charts definitely should've been on the backburner considering we've got two gens left to finish.

Bubbles and light look awsome so far user.

ya got a blog for your art?

Hey, can someone get me all the vilegirls art made so far? I lost most of it in some computer troubles.
And can i get a Link to Labia's blog too? That also got lost.
Thank you in advance.

Yup

can I have a link and i promise to remake the descriptions I really liked what I came up with for Axe

Here you go.Right now it's just requests and my shit art
striker-user.tumblr.com

yeah but it's good art

>Companion chart for Gen 3 has a new row containing two more waifus
>Chart still has the "two per category" limit
Been a while since I felt this blue-balled in Towergirls.

To be fair, if we're going to redo so much rather than continue with the new stuff first, it should be properly done. Right now, it's just the companion page being counted as something else instead of part of Gen 3, and one of those new courtiers needs art more desperately than all of expansion 1 needed.

Which princess would best fit the description of pic related

Witch Princess or Lycan. Sans the whole "degenerate fat fetish wolf-girl" thing.

Stop right there, Criminal Scum

While we're fixing a bunch of shit, what are the odds we can make bestmom less awful? I've been poking around at outfit changes, but I feel like my card changes always end up being too much. I mean, she has three negatives. We get it, she's a bad girl, but it just leaves her in a weird place where you have to take Goblin or Imp with her.

So youd rather leave everything broken and keep moving forward then fix shit? Did you see old fake gen?

How cute.

To be honest, we should probably clean up the old stuff before we finish the other two EXP Gens.
I mean, look how good Exp. Gen. 1 turned out.

I agree, especially because Expansion Gen. 2 + 3 look mostly fine to me

How long has this been going now, anyway?

Years

Some threads ago someone posted the newest version of expansion 4, can't seem to find it though

To be fair, if your taking her, you'd prolly be into goblin or imp in the first place

What do you say, user

Thanks man, was too lazy to search for it myself

This based on anything? I don't get the reference, if there is one in the first place.

Daggerfall, mostly

If that hag is a princess how would a queen hag look like.

Adlet Princess

How are princesses picked for a gen, I really want to know. Is there a chart to choose from or is it purposed by someone

*Proposed

Younger as she would unlock the secret to immortality thanks to you

What is the deal with imp?

Night Elf is insatiable and thinks she owns you. You use Imp's lust gift to make Night Elf's abstinence turn-off a kink. That way, she'll give you a break, and you can also leave the room without her immediately going in search of minotaur dong or whatever.

Both, it varies from person to person and chart to chart.

how about gen 6 for example since the other ones seem to have princesses already how are they picked

does any one have the design for mimic 2

This one?

Ooh, that's nasty.

>One giant tongue

I bet she is good at blowjobs

If Eversor is redrawing this for the chart:

Love the top half, dont change it much please. Except the arm which needs a little something from how thin it is now.

Bottom half needs something, I think its supposed to be a coinpurse type idea but it does not really achieve that right now

>giant tongue
It's more like their internal organs turned inside-out to look like a Princess. Intestine hair, muscle body, tongue "dress."
It looks more like a crass mockery of the idea of a Mimic made by some wild thaumaturge to me.

I'm going to headcannon giant tongue coming out of mimic body's mouth. Sexier that way

I love the dress mimic. The first mimic's dress has that sassy look, while this one looks like a fish. I would rescue Mimic 2 just to have her dress around.

Does she have an "Outside of mimic chest" form like normal mimic? If not where is the babymaker

The bottom mimic is the princess. The baby maker is on the bottom. Think octopi and squid. This is just my head cannon until otherwise stated

Tongue vagina

To be fair Mimics works as those fishes who lures the others with a light emitted from one of their antenna and then eat 'em out.

Actually the "Gown" should be the real creature, while the upper part is just a fake bait to lure Knights to get close.

That's why Mimic princesses have a dumb face, because they are brainless.

Even so, Gats version of 1 also shows that teh Gown and the upper creature are two separated creatures who have a symbiotic relationship: Upper attracks creatures and lower kills them out so they can both eat.

Mimic 1 is 3 Mimics.

In D&D at least, there are generally two kinds of mimics: normal and killer. The former are intelligent enough to speak and are willing to barter with other creatures while the latter are not. There are also rare variants capable of mimicking rooms or entire buildings. Overall, though, mimics tend to be concerned with little beyond food, regardless of intellect, so I'd say whether or not Mimic Princess is intelligent enough to communicate with is up to personal interpretation.

I liked the first draft more, but I think it was changed because it resembled the mimic 1 too much

I think if we just shift her base color, we can have a very similar design to this.

Curious, what purpose does a Mimic Princess 2 serve when Mimic Princess exists?

None. Unless you prefer to save another princess from Gen 1 and save 2 later

I guess it was for those who wanted more of a vore bend?

if there was a dog princess 2 what breed would you want her to be?

Corgi
Short and thicc. Less yandere, hopefully.

Doberwoman
Still in love with you enough to follow you everywhere, but only goes into attack mode when you tell her to

Bag of holding as opposed to a chest theme. I think she was also a little heavier set by default

Counterfeit Crown Kingdom’s
Mimic Princess II

- Not a completely normal princess
+ Hive overlord, ready to mate
+ More developed than the average mimic
- Not socially developed
+ Willing to become more refined

Landmark: Ordinary Statue – Somehow manages to always be an impressive copy of your greatness.
Love Spell: Mimic Mimicry – Copy the properties of inanimate objects, removing the need for bodily functions.
Lust Spell: Blue Magic – Retain a weaker copy of anything you manage to survive.

Love: 1
Lust: 1
Wealth: 4
Power: 1

Instead of doing 2, 3, 4, or 808989 how about a different breed chart who canges stuff/positives/whatever.

Try to use your greymatter more, guys

You okay, Velgarn? Maybe it's just me, but you seem to be more confrontational as of late.

Oh, so no real differences besides the items

Yea, are you, like, going through something right now?

I mean, that's not a bad idea, it'd just be a lot of work, Velcro.

omg, is there something you want to discuss? im getting a little bit scared over here

Someone at the time was talking about creating a more cultured non-vore mimic that was trying hard to be more refined and/or hiding the dumb mimic parts of her

There was art of it, actually was similar to the mimic queen of the queen series

Phi made the Mimic II above

Nah, maybe i am a little gruff sometimes, but you should not be scared, is only that writing all the rules for the Tabletop game (for you guys) by myself takes a long time.

I just try to spur you all to have more immagination or to try to think of new solutions or ideas.

As long as the dress mimic stays facing up, I'm happy. I love Mimic 2's dress.

Based on Failinis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failinis

Drunk doggo. You can even use a japanese game's interpretation of her as a base.
koryaku.fullbokko.drecom.jp/u2534/

thanks mate, is there a source that has stat blocks for all those, or not really? i'm trying to compile a list of where every single princess is defined between the word doc (is that the official version? i know it matches the LEWD edition up thru g3) and the LEWD editions and expansions and dear lord it's a pain in the ass tracking all the different versions.

Check the spreadsheet on op all the stats for the princesses of exp 4 might be there

So from the upcoming Gen 4 / 5, what Princess can people not wait to get their hands on?

Public nudity princesses are the best. Do we have any art of Princesses practicing it?

Tanuki princess

Ah yes, I remember that, I liked the illusion clothes and the accidental loss thereof

Any other examples? Or more art of Tanuki / Dryad?

That'd be bee.

Whats your favorite about her?

For your viewing pleasure

Yup, going to need more of that.

Next time some artist asks for a suggestion someone should mention tanuki

I'm at a bit of a stall with 4. The 8 slot thing is a bitch since there's only four that catch my interest; Changeling, Cat 2, Tarrasque, and Half-Dragon. None of the others really interest me, unless something changes at some point.

Got any reference sheets of who all's on them?

Check Spreadsheet Princess in opening

The beefolk would make a great addition to the kingdom, and the princess herself seems a more useful mom-type than, say, Rabbit.

Please tell me she has something about being sexy while covered in honey

No, she's too busy eating it. Here's hoping it goes straight to her thighs.

I think we like her for different reasons, I just went and double checked her card.

Its good but maybe the "+Free Honey!" could have a couple words to it to work in the sexy covered in honey angle since it has space.

Question: why isn't Insect Princess called Ant Princess? Since she has a shape of an ant and also there are different insect-princesses like Scorpion and Mantis

Her backstory is being the future queen of a kind of alliance of hive insects, not just ants.

Hence why one of her canonical alt costumes is a bee.

And where is written this backstory?

since we're on the subject of insects, how awesome would a thri-kreen be.

plz dont mention mantis princess

>plz dont mention mantis princess
Why? What happend