How quickly would Goku beat The Emperor?

How quickly would Goku beat The Emperor?

Big E gives Goku a taste of his own medicine by erasing him from existence

First he has to find all the dragonballs so he can wish the Emperor Back to his full strength because it wouldn't be as fun otherwise.

Several episodes at least

>Erases him from existence
You mean like he did against Horus?

OH WAIT

How bad would it be if he wished back Horus just so he could experience what it would be like to fight him?

Which immediately turns into "You've revived me, Xenos, now help me fight bigger threat X." Eventually turns into a fight between what is basically Perfect Cell-Nid and Goku and Emps does everything we always talk about him doing if he ever got out of the chair.

Then things get interesting when Goku learns the Imperial policy on Xenos, which then turns into Goku vs. The Imperium, culminating into a showdown between Emps and Goku.

Emps probably wins. Eating Psykers and making him Anathema Warp-God is way beyond the scale of anything Goku has achieved even in Super.

One 45 minute Special made as a result of a Team FourStar and Alfabusa teamup.

Pretty fast, I guess?

Emperor's psychic powers generally didn't translate into being a great fighter. One of the prinarchs had to save him from an especially big and strong Orc once, and while the Emperor blew Horus the fuck out and made the Chaos gods flee... that shit was all warp based.

I get the impression that the Emps is mostly a major player on the warp side of things. He slaps around Chaos gods and can have telepathic beacons and shit, but I don't recall him ever blowing up planets with his mind or teleporting or anything especially strong in the physical world aside from just being immortal.

Isn't it always assumed that he feigned needing assistance as a bonding experience?

>How quickly would Goku beat The Emperor?
It would take a little less than one season.

Like goddamn 600 episodes.
Fucking namek.

He teleports onto the ship to fight Horus

Before or after our blue haired fight autist punches the GEoM's head off his body and into another galaxy?

Goku got killed by a lasrifle

Using standard imperial teleport tech. He couldn't do it until Horus lowered the shields on his capital ship in a (successful) attempt to bait the Emperor into coming at him.

Yeah. And Goku has come back from the dead how many times now?

Meanwhile, the Emperor WON a fight 10,000 years ago and still hasn't gotten over it.

About as quickly as bait threads shit up Veeky Forums.

>introducing a galaxy containing Orks to shounen anime logic
>expecting the final boss to be anything but green

Oh god, they're just dumb twisted Shonen protagonists arnt they

>Emperor's psychic powers generally didn't translate into being a great fighter

user your missing the point the big E went against the Horus and didn't get a new one (immediately) ripped. Remember that hour was one of the better fighters out of the primarchs and at that time was hopped up on the blessings of the big four to such a degree that he bitch slapped Sanguinius like he was nothing

Goku teleports behind him and the rest is history.

who's horus?

'oo da zog do you fink we are?!?

KRUMPIN BUMPIN GORKAN MORKAN!!!

BIG DRILL SMASHA!!!!!!!

You mean the scene where a guy with an unknown exotic weapon specifically shoots him when Goku is powered down? The Emperor got strangled by an Ork.

Goku is orders of magnitudes stronger then guys at this point who can casually atomize entire planets. The GEoM isn't even a fucking planet buster and don't try to sell me shit evoking literal baseless hyperbole of "supernova" mind lasers that don't even damage the inside of a starship above a planet.

Horus being amped by the Chaos Gods doesn't mean anything. The narration even says even on Hawk-Boys best day and Horus without said powers backing him couldn't hope to beat Horus. Horus is the big boy of the Primarchs for a reason.

They are more intelligent than the average shonen protagonist tho.

Better anime crossover idea: Emperor is the Anti-Spiral, against the TTGL team who are clearly chaotic heretics. Does he successfully keep the heretic spirals down?

An alpha level psyker is a walking exterminatus. Big E is many orders of magnitude above alpha

Usually all the threads with Star Wars/Star Trek/Put Whatever Setting here VS W40k are dumb as fuck as people don't realize that warhammer by the design will trample everything as its designed to be over the top and take everything to extreme...

...then again, Dragon Ball is even more over the top and ridiculous in regard of taking everything to the extreme.

Im guessing Dragon Ball wins, gooks take this whole premise of power to comical levels.

>citation needed

Sanguinius was an incredible fighter, especially in 1v1 melee combat. He bested one of khorne's most favored bloodtgirsters, TWICE.

I'd argue that Sanguinius was a better fighter than lion and could certainly give Russ a run for his money if they weren't tying to kill each other. Only Angron or Horus would pose a major threat.

That being said, Horus was so hopped up on demonic blessings that he was borderline a god during the siege. Primary he might be immortal beings, but none of them have achieved the level that Horus got to.

Not planet-busters. Goku is milllions of times more powerful then a far weaker version of Freeza even before he attained his Golden Form that could casually atomize a planet.

GEoM gets nuked.

None of this means Sanginius would beat Horus even if the latter didn't have the Chaos Pantheon backing him.

Pretty sure it was from one of the White Dwarf articles. Not that user but it'll take me some time to find it but even the text says something akin to "even if Sanginius hadn't been tired from fighting the chaotic hordes and daemons" he wouldn't have a chance against Horus.

Also Horus has ALWAYS been the strongest, eldest, and closest to the Emperor. None of the other Primarchs including Sanginius, Russ, or Angron are as strong as him, or tough, or savvy, not even Guilliman is on the level of strategic or tactical brilliance as Horus.

He literally erased Boris from existence the instant he started fighting back.

Found it:
>Sanguinius fought his way directly to Horus' throne room. In his evil cunning the Warmaster offered the Blood Angel a chance to switch sides, reasoning that the winged Primarch's followers would be useful when the Space Wolves and the Dark Angels arrived. Sanguinius refused. Horus grew wrathful and attacked him. At the peak of his powers the Blood Angel would have been no match for the Warmaster and now, sorely wounded and weary, he had no chance at all. Horus strangled him with his bare hands before the throne which the powers of Chaos had gifted him with. - Assault on Holy Terra: The Battle for the Emperor's Palace

No, he obliterated Horus' soul. None of which matters because he still was going to die from his wounds.

WAGG

That's saying that Sanguinius had no chance vs Horus with his chaos boons. Not that Sanguinius had no chance vs regular Horus.

I don't disagree that Horus was the strongest primarch, but I don't think he would shit all over Sanguinius if they were both at their normal strength

I appreciate you citing sources user

Every single novel that brings up comparing the Primarchs always establishes Horus is the toughest and best fighter. Every single one of them. Burden is on you to prove Horus without Chaos is inferior to Sanginius.

The Emperor would get an amazing intro and be taken out in a single hit because that follows suit with Anime comedy. Guy who looks really strong and overblown that came from nowhere with no set up is a pretty common trope that even happened in classic Dragon Ball.