Turned 25k into 30k AMA

I started trading back in october when bitcoin was only 10k and that's how i got my start.

>Dad doesnt support my decision to go full crypto trader

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mZ-h1_mr3n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

better get out of BURST before you get justed

go full crypto trader, since youre such a badass

You still get bosses around by your dad? How old are you?

What coin should I buy crypto god

no hate OP but how are you only at 30k?
I turned 3k in June to 150k.. i am of average intelligence as well lol

I made 5K by following a hype train AMA.

>Daaaad, get out of my room!!!

LMAO those are the worst gains Ive ever heard of in crypto. how have you not doubled your money by now?

Im 34, im still at home because im saving for a place of my own and its just not financially smart to move out yet

Wow kid your sick I managed to turn £5k into £300k though since may so you've still got someways to go

I hope you’re larping...

$5k lol

No sweetie you are not a trader or wizard

You just follow pump and dumps

I've tripled my money daytrading this week alone, but uh, nice job user. Some real sick gainz there.

Bruh... you should have 2-3x by now.

Nigga in three weeks I've quadrupled my investment.

Can't tell if bait or if this truly is the state of basement dwelling 4channers.

TRX is showing a support of around 240 sats atm and with news in the coming weeks it could really take off

This is not a dick measuring contest this is an AMA about my success at the crypto game

I turned 10k in to 35k and I started when btc was 5.5k in October. Why are you such crap at this?

no you didn't

AMA is literary a show off low key brag

Aka dick contest

Ur gay lmao@ur life

I know... I’ve turned 2k into 6k during that same time period and I didn’t hit a single good moon mission only a few small ones. Op should have just held btc lol

Lol "success"? Making only $5k off of $25k in all that time? You have literally lost money

Yh I did mate

(I got into xvg at 5 sats)

I live in a granny flat out the back, so i technically dont live with them.

Congrats OP

any tips/suggestions?

Lol if you just went all In link from the beginning you'd have way more than this

I turned $3000 into about $130,000 this year with crypto. I am not larping and i don't use Blockfolio. I started trading in February.

>link bagholder
You fucked up

Are you fucking kidding? started with 5k in November, currently at 32k all in on Ether which is gonna fucking moon the coming week

I got in around may. Got my .8 bitcoin at 2300 I’ve traded a couple times since and now I’m at 1.7 btc. Feels so nice since I’m a poor fag.

All in on burst for easy 2x gains in next 3 days then all in on trx

More FunFair and update your screenshots

you think anyone would want to legitimately ask you questions on 20% gains in crypto?
Mother fucker, my non leveraged S&P 500 index fund is beating your returns YTD you fucking retard. Jesus christ it's shit like this that secretly makes me hope crypto crashes and burns and you lose all your money.

Damn, I did 3k to 13k since August. I even got destroyed by the BTC bull runs because I was a retard.

But yeah, not impressive OP. Sorry.

Oh it’s a bait thread. The paltry $5k gains should have been the give away.

Btw - i started with $20k and am sitting at $410k right now.

Do you day trade or just hold?

Wow guys not many questions just alot of jealousy, maybe this is why my dad told me to not go into crypto.

Are you a boomer talking about the S&P or do you mean your cryptos?

Don’t loose faith bro. 5k is 5k op keep it up don’t think much of it!

i started in mid november with 30k and I have 60k now, more when we get out of this fucking dip

It's because of your pathetic result

I turned 6k into 230k this year and you don't see me making attention begging threads like this

nice. congrats.

lol so lucky holding this absolute dogshit coin.

u would be nearly broke without dogecoin dark

you would have made more money an less risk with minimum wage

Show your blockfolio

>cryptomarket quadruppled since october
>up 20%
>see link
>going full crypto trader

Please tell me this is a troll.
Not trying to be rude or anything but if you simply held BTC you would have been up 300% in this dip right now.

Be honest to yourself.
Your returns are an evidence that you do not know what you are doing.

I made 3 times my year salary this year and I'm not even considering leaving my job because I know I'm just lucky in the right enviroment.

Also, sell your fucking link before you kill yourself.

I also started in October. Turned 14k to 52k

Thank you

Hold mostly, day trade to a degree when the markets live data is easy to interpret.

October? October?

>Mfw I started at the same time with the same amount and I'm over 60K now

What in the actual fuck did you to fuck up so severely?

More larping

Don't pay attention to these fags OP. You're doing great

>my success at the crypto game
>20% profit

So you say you are like him except you were lucky?

wow op, congrats on this. seriously.

b8

blockfolio or gtfo

Those are my crypto gains.
I day trade the stock market, but only within my IRA as I don't want to get fucked paying taxes on intra-day trades. Crypto is easy as fuck to pick two or three good coins and sit back and watch it moon. Or you can keep chasing pump and dumps, probably lose most of your money to bag holding or the IRS.

Can't tell if you're idiot or stupid.

youtu.be/mZ-h1_mr3n8

He may be doing "great", but his profits don't warrant an AMA thread like this

The fact that you call me a larper makes me feel great btw. Can't wait to be a millionaire

If you're investing 25k, you should have at least tripled that since October m8, I've only invest 5k and made more gains than that. I mean LINK alone should have been x4.

>cuck
Intra trading isn't taxed yet, stupid cuck

what the fuck is going on with your portfolio? Why does it show over 150k and 150k gains but your value is 122k

OP, show your portfolio

Not really £200k is on xvg currently and I have high hopes for my other holdings

>he doesn't know he has to pay taxes on IRA day trades

Prepare that asshole, sonny!

Larpers don't become millionaires. At least OP has the balls to post his blockfolio.

Cuz he's larping. Sad

All these people have to pretend to be doing better than the OP instead of just being happy for him. Pathetic people

Are you retarded?

>Don't have business degree
>Med student
Is there any hope of me getting into investing? How did you guys get into this?

Im saying he shouldnt delude himself by thinking he can do it for a living because he did seriously worse then the market.

He should just hold an index of crypto and hold.

I'm lucky being in this space and not holding stupid shitcoins because I realise BTC is one of the best risk/reward coins long term holding out there.

Disclaimer I do hold shitcoins but small positions, I'm 75% BTC.

The AMA is over, this is fucking christmas with my father all over again including the dick measuring contest.
All i got from this is i should have been an autist and invested in verge and got lucky.

No, but you're poorer than the OP

Why do you suck so hard? You know you would have at least 50k if you had been in BTC in that time?

20% in this amount of time is hilarious. November and early December had an insane bullrun. I hope OP will learn from his mistakes.

Chin up bro. You're gonna move mountains:^]

3k to 23k here

Just hold BTC ETH and LTC and hodl.
You will screw yourself betting on shitcoins.

And for gods sake, sell the fucking link

This from a guy who can't even see

The truth is you are just bitter and angry

>20k to 5k

I had some inefficient trades otherwise I would have hit 6 digits by now.

Any advice for poorfag?

>> being this much of a brainlet

Sorry about your Dad. Just gotta ignore that old fool. If you listen to everyone else youre just going to end up as shitty as them. It can be good to have someone playing devils advocate though.

>in crypto 2 months
>20% gains
>think you know anything
It's people like you that make me think this bubble is due to burst. I started with Dogecoin in 2013 and have turned $20 into $110,000 and consider that pretty weak gains given I sold 2,000 ETH @ $2.

So you admit to being bitter

Larp

You people are sad

>20% profit since october
Your dad is a moron, he should totally support your decision, you managed to get half as much profit by swing trading as you would have just by buying btc on coinbase and not doing anything. You're a legend user!

I turned 900 dollars in the same amount you have now amd I started in june. What you did is nothing for 2 months you have been in crypto now

>Larp
You realize not everyone here is newcoiner scum right?

Nice larping faggot

What is going on with you? Are you new to this? Look at the charts and understand why 20% means that he basically lost money.
It's in no way an achievement to be way under the average in terms of gains. I can't for the life of me figure out why OP thought it was a good idea to start an AMA over this.

This
>total market cap goes up by 250% in FIAT
>OP gains 20%
He would have made at least doubled his money if he just bought the top 5 coins like any normie, but no he had to pretend he was a big boy and go chasing pumps. I missed pretty much every moon mission and I still managed to quadruple my money since october.

Even those who bought BTC at 19k and LTC at 375 are laughing at you

Success?

AHAHAHAHA

I didn't get into crypto until December and still doubled my money. You must've fell for every P&D shill on biz to only get 5k return in that time

Hi i turned $5 into $6 ask me anything.

How’d you do it?
What coin?
What exchange?
How long was your hold?

Congrats and wish me luck

>gains 20%
>somehow lost money
you bitter fags don't seem to get that losing money is the norm here. this isn't a non-zero sum game.