Good time to buy Vechain?

Title, I already own a decent amount and im holding for the long haul with the chinese support, but what does Veeky Forums think about buying more at this point? Wait for a larger dip or is it gonna rise like a Falcon 9?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/943367166249676800
linkedin.com/pulse/my-two-years-blockchain-journey-chun-yin-cy-cheung
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard it's being suppressed due to the trading competition at Huobi, which ends tomorrow. So yeah, good time to buy, I think.

can u summarize this coin? thinking of dropping 50k into this

100% worth it , honestly believe it’s the next 10 billion dollar coin. The backings and steam behind this project are unreal this is just the beginning the next 6 months are gonna be crazy

i dont understand what this coin does though

The CEO showed up on telegram yesterday and said 2018 starting Jan will blow our minds. Given the magnitude of the recent announcements, this thing is gonna pop within 2 weeks.

Bump for interest

Why trading competition suppress the price?

Ree stop going up you piece of shit

Sounds like what the team did for Einsteinium with their "mind blowing" announcement. I just hope it won't be the case with VEN.

If you knew anything about Vechain's history, you would know that would never be the case. Plus never compain Ven to useless shitcoins like emc2

honestly man, do some research. This coin is guaranteed to be incredibly big.

ALREADY has a major partnerships, most recently, LITERALLY Chinese government.

Major international massive corporations, Huge team, PwC backed (One of the Big 4 who do consulting, audit, etc). Honestly blows me away that a coin has this much partnerships, backing and support.

People said the same thing about the government tweet, never underestimate Vechain they always over deliver just look into their track record

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf

Also the telegram is helpful as well as the subreddit

ok so i unironically have 100k to dump into this. should i go all in? ive missed so many moons i might end it if i cant get at least half a million soon

There is no whitepaper, poor discussion on ANN, noone answered in this thread what does this shitcoin do except "it's gonna be big and blow our minds". Sounds like a gread coin, gonna buy 100k

If you can actually wait and hold for more than a month unlike many of the biztards here, then yes go all in. This bitch is going 40x easy. Just gotta be patient and wait out the whale manipulation.

Are you me user. Holy fuck its depressing how many moons I've missed.

I'm holding 20k worth of VEN I will not sell a single fraction of it. Not going to miss this fucking moon.

Are you retarded? You clearly are just trying to fud, it states exactly what it does and is for in the white paper if you did even 30 seconds of research you would know what it does

Not even kidding if you honestly put 100k in this I guarantee you will be a millionaire

>pwc backed

uh didn't they just hire them for some consulting? pwc is a consulting firm, and literally anyone can hire them for advice. people seem to think pwc is in on the deal/partners with them or w/e

They were in the pwc incubator program, so yes actual partners. Holy fuck DYOR, biztards always expect to be spoon fed moon missions

That’s fud spread by the jealous wabi founders it’s pathetic really, vechain team already responded to that and clarified that it is indeed a partnership after they spread that rumor

Can I make this moon mission if I pump myself with ENG and try to hop on before the end of the year? Think it'll stay around a paltry 9400 for a couple more months? Or is the news coming right on Jan 1?

I sold all my wtc for this this morning. You’re doing our lord kek’s Work. Stay strong brother.

VeChain's tweet confirming they are partners:
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/943367166249676800

PwC blog post detailing their partnership:
linkedin.com/pulse/my-two-years-blockchain-journey-chun-yin-cy-cheung

apparently January is a big month for Vechain according to CEO?

but that's what every crypto says. Stellar, Ripple, etc... they are all supposedly having big januarys wtf

Most big news happen in the beginning of the year in order to start it off with a bang. Just gotta take into account coin market cap and what will give you the most ROI

I wouldn’t risk it man, I feel like there’s so many people like you watching vechain thinking they can hop in but once it starts I think this thing is gonna go parabolic you could wind up burning yourself

Pwc is one of the world's largest accounting firms you idiot..

DNV GL plans to officially announce their partnership with VeChain in an event in London sometime in January.

Source?