40kg General. Warhammer 40k

Baby carrier HQ edition

Old thread: >Konor Campaign: Chaos comeback? edition
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>novels here
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>Other megas
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA (no 8e stuff here)

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Abaddon's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Vote for the best marinelet now!

Rate my list boys and girls and demons of chaos:

It's like they made the Dreadknight meme worse just to rub it in.

I don't even know where to begin.

This was pretty good and had minimum Alpha memeing.

I think they are trying to sell some new dreadknight because everyone has switched to dreadnoughts

If I ever get a Dreadknight to convert it, it'll be pic related and not putting poor Voldus into one.

Holy hell just type out your list like a normal fucker

It had so little Alpha memeing it was actually about Khârn and not about Alpha Legion at all...

Power fists dropped by 40% makes em good?

12 points from 20.

You haven't even seen my final form

Yes

8ED space marine codex leaked yet?

That book made the Alpha Legion interesting and likeable. Amazing.

The only issue is that Celestine went down like a total wuss to Kharn

>not giving him a pistol

Are hammers still 20?

It was rather confusing that powerfists had the same point cost as thunderhammers.

Shouldn't that happen to anyone who messes with that particular red little boi?

So is there any hope that we will get options back in the future? It kinda sucks for people who have the mini's not to have rules for them.

The assault cannon works better so they all have gatling type guns

needs a warlord titan
where did that gatling with the shield come from though

Bullshit. Most of the story was about the Unsung and their PoV.

Kharn was the random boss encounter they ran into upon from time to time. Kharn had like three, for lines in the whole book.

It makes them bearable. This is a 32 points drop for Terminator Squads, which is nice. The stupid thing lowering your Hit rolls was bad enough, but the insultingly high price tag made it far worse. Now it's the same cost as a pair of Lightning Claws, which is... okay, I guess.

Now I'm just praying that Tyranid Crushing Claws get a points drop as well.

It's the avenger gatling cannon front on the rapid fire battlecannon back

They all still have rules in the indexes. You might just need two books.

WHO THE FUCK IS MARINELET YOU 28MM SQUAT!

Yeah, but I alway loved Artemis, his 28mmisation went really well.

Now I hope, they would 28mm all the old Inquisitor Models...

>gravis captain
>not a marine in centurion armour

Yeah but you could have given him an assault cannon and a pistol

> Power Fist 12pts
> Encarmine Sword 13pts

Time to rebuild all my Sanguinary Guard then.

Abaddon humbled Kharn when they fought.

Azrael landed some hits on Kharn but was clearly outmatched. He was going do a suicide-murder on Kharn but decided that dying was a bad idea so he ran.

GW don't have to take options any further if you don't want them to
They only go as far as you want them to
The index is only as far as they go

If Orks encountered a marine in a Centurion suit in a Dreadknight, in a Mech Knight standing on top of a Titan as a mount, would the Orks just give up and join the Imperium or would it take more then that?

It is quite nice, I am halfway though. But still, I liked Inquisitors multibackstabbings and glimpse into the human psychic evolution better.

WE ARE GROWING TALLER

>Kharn went toe to toe with Abaddon
>who killed a perfect clone of Horus in single combat
>why would he be able to beat some mortal with LED lights behind her head and wings?

Grey knight grand master in a dreadknight

>Celestine should stand toe to toe with motherfucking Kharne the Betrayer

>b-but muh strong female character

Other than Abby, greater daemons and primarchs, including the fact that Khorne saves Kharne every time he dies, I always though that Kharne was the best HTH fighter on the chaos side and potentially the galaxy.

Abaddon didn't kill a clone of Horus. That's ADB fanfic, not canon.

>it was actually about Khârn

Kharn was just like Nemesis in RE3, the book was very much about the Alphas.

Hammers are 16pts, and 21 on Characters
(Stormshields 5 and 15 on characters btw)

He's fucking Horus 2.0 tho, literally

What about chainfists?

Why do GW models squat so hard? Like, it's gone down a bit over time, but holy shit why. Does it have something to do with manufacturing?

Well, perfect clone. Fabulous was displeasured with it.

Space wolves wolf lord in a thunderwolf.

Nope, it's canon. The sequel is coming out in a week. It will have Abaddon fighting Sigsmund.

They still don't squat hard enough...

I am thinking, that in the ADB Black Legion *pleasure from the triggers* he will go through similiar Power Ups the Horus went at the end of Vengenful Spirit.

So 4pts to go from d3 to 3 damage? Seems reasonable.

It can't be canon because other than Abby himself, literally none of ADB's headcanon characters are in any official CSM codex or supplement.

>Rebuilding models before the BA codex is released that might drop the point cost of Encarmine swords

Wew lad. Did you also buy 6 Stormravens recently ?

No one laughed the first time you posted this.

>Abaddon humbled Kharn when they fought.

And Khayon defeated Magnus in duel.

Hacks shilling their shitty characters are not relevant to this discussion.

What an asspull that was. When are we getting the Horus' Adventures in the Warp trilogy?

Soon.

All the melee weapons

Not as bad as the kid that bought a shit tonne of acolytes

Where is the sm codex??
Where is WD??

Thanks m8

Nah, they'd just put a kan in a deff dred, in a gorkanaught, in a stompa.

Then build four more.

Everything you have been told is a lie *laughs in GW writers*

Does the dreadknight make Greylets as tall as Primaris Marines?

Second black legion book is soon right?

>And Khayon defeated Magnus in duel.
Bullshit and never sourced. Stop believing carnacs lies.

>The sequel is coming out in a week.

Looking forward to the mad dash to secure a limited edition copy. Not

Hey, new Space Marine Codex having fags, do any of the new Ultima founding chapters have any good fluff?

Force weapons look a little stupid now.

Hey, someone said that Honour Guard have had their options reduced to only Power Axes, no more Swords. Could you tell me if that's true?

I tought it is called Slaves to Darkness and Realms of Chaos. You know, a travel diary. Soundtrack is Bolt Thrower.

It makes me think they based each iteration of space marine on a stage of motion during squatting.

I guess Primaris are the final forms.

Nope, Khayon and Lyras are mentioned in the timeline of the modern Index Astartes.

c.811.M37 - The Ghost War

>During the long years of the Seventh Black Crusade, the full might of the Blood Angels Chapter falls upon a vast Black Legion warband on the world of Mackan. Although the conflict ultimately ends in the near-extinction of the Blood Angels at the hands of Abaddon the Despoiler and his primary lieutenants – the sorcerer-lord Iskandar Khayon and the swordmaster Telemachon Lyras – the Blood Angels Reclusiarch Thalastian Jorus becomes one of the few Imperial heroes to ever land a blow against the Warmaster of Chaos.

>With his Chapter devastated, the Chaplain endures weeks of hardship in the wilderness and the constant trials of keeping his crazed warriors undetected on Mackan. When the time is right, Jorus leads his Death Company in a lightning raid behind enemy lines, butchering the unprepared sworn warriors of the Despoiler’s honour guard, and allowing the Reclusiarch to lock blades with Abaddon himself. It is said the Warmaster still bears the scars of that battle, even three millennia later.

>Whatever the truth of the matter, it is known that the Despoiler honoured Jorus once the war was over – perhaps in mockery, or perhaps with nothing but sincerity. After Mackan, hundreds of Blood Angels corpses were desecrated, their gene-seed ruined beyond recovery. Of all the Chapter, only a handful of bodies were left undefiled: Reclusiarch Jorus and his Death Company, clad in their battered and broken black ceramite, seated in makeshift thrones made from the armour of those Black Legion warriors they had killed on that fateful night.

they're just slowly standing up

How does this say "squat" at all?

It's just a gun. Could be IG, could be chaos cultists, could be GSC, it could even be one of those shitty half armies like tempestus.

No idea, I'm only posting pics that were posted in previous threads

He is nicknamed the King Breaker because he forced Magnus to kneel before Abaddon. It's in ToH.

Also he is the one character that caused Ahriman to become nervous when he met him again. Not even Be'lakor phased Ahriman. Khayon did.

Yeah, the Sword is costed alright. Same cost as the Fist, no S bonus but no WS penalty either, but the other two are overcosted.

>implying Kharn is more iconic than Abaddon
Wut?

You silly Primaris younglings.

Didn't squats use bolters too? That's clearly some sort of las-weapon.

Go away Carnac noone care about your shitty fanfic and its skub.

Honestly I think it will be tempestus because GW seems to not care about important cool and generic (widely used) factions in AOS, and since 40k model release is following the AOS pattern, cultist and IG seems to good for them to be actually making good.

Is that from the Death Company IA?

Guess who wrote that.

Best Forge World?

That my photo, fucker!

That is very clearly not the same gun.

I'd love squats to come back, I'd probably pick up an army, but this is just grasping at straws.

>Also he is the one character that caused Ahriman to become nervous when he met him again.

Wat. When did that happen?

Yeah, no. Speaking as a Sisters player, these guys:
Are right. Celestine is a badass, but should not be able to take Kharn.

>Filthy Terran gene-brutes being given sacred Martian heat-rays

Mirandairendonia

Actually, it is ritual to appease the gods, as to not jinx the coming of the Greatcoat Guard.

Ahriman Unchanged.

It didnt. Carnac reads into events the way he wants them to go.

How kind of you to show up, do post more :^)

Why do people think Kharn is some kind of epic level Warrior in the fluff now?

He's a mindless berserker famous for fucking over his own troops.

Hell, Ulric the Slayer is probably a better fighter than him, because Angron saluted Ulric but doesn't do shit for Kharn.

Xana

Still a GW publication.

Have you read Ahriman Unchanged?

Ulric couldn't beat Trazyn. He'stan beat Trazyn. Thrice.

It's okay, it's only Tartaros Terminators that get it, and even then only their sergeants

Ryza beacuase they know how to make nice looking vanquishers.