Bitcoin Cash

Already on Coinbase.

But why is it not doing anything? When can we expect it to break out and moon hard?

Bags are getting heavy. Missed ICX because I'm holding this one.

Holy shit you are stupid.

I might sell some, just in case it crashes after euro markets open.

Elaborate.

I hope not.

By the time the euro market opens, the crypto market has recovered, hopefully.

Sell the news faggot, we’ve known it will be on coinbase for half a year

everyone hates this coin, normies aren't powerful enough or stupid enough to pump it. Everyone realizes that Litecoin can do the same thing as Bitcoin, and it's even cheaper than BCASH.

BCASH will go out not with a bang, but with a whimper

where does this leave bitcoin?

Bcash is a pump and dump coin. Sell now or be stuck bag holding, praying they pump it again randomly or sell at a loss and buy something less scammy.

How about you actually do some research

radical

eth/ltc/btc/bch are done. get with the times grandpa, nobody holds those shits anymore

In an ideal world bitcoin would slowly fade away and a new coin would take it's place. The ONLY thing Roger Ver and BCASH proponents are correct about is that Bitcoin is now slow, clogged, and cumbesome, and no longer efficient at transferring money, which is it's purpose. Thus it makes sense that a new coin would come take it's place. I hope it's Litecoin. I hope it's not BCASH

That being said, as much as it makes sense to change, Bitcoin is worth so much and it has taken some time to get here. I wouldn't be surprised if Bitcoin remains dominant for years just because of the momentum it already has

whew corecucks coping hard.

Bitcoin is an unusable shitcoin and flippening is confirmed

it's downgraded version from litecoin, and centralized. only difference is that people hodl the free fork money instead of actually buying the coin

Its at the bottom of the dip created by Coinbase's incompetence. Obviously the bottom of the dips are slow.

Coinbase hasnt fully launched it yet. Its only US right now. It will come to all CB customers in January.
Also the market is unsure where to go right now since full bubble pop is still an option. In which case everything suffers including BCH.

Cash is the original bitcoin. Learn your products kids.

Not according to satohsi, cash is trash. Learn your products.

>everyone hates this coin
wrong. literally the only people who hate this are bitcoin core shills. name another group (hint: you can't).

>everyone realizes that Litecoin can do the same thing as Bitcoin, and it's even cheaper than BCASH.
everyone except Litecoin's founder, right? You know, the guy who sold 100% of his coins last week lmao. Litecoin is a short term solution at best.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bitcoin cash is doing EXACTLY what satoshi said he wanted to do in the whitepaper as well as on bitcointalk.

Im just sick of those fucking upper and lower walls on it. Can't swing trade it

this guy gets it

So you can buy and sell BCH in US only atm?

They're pussy fake walls. BCH follows btc to a dime and if BTC goes up then BCH goes up. Don't even bother looking at the BCH chart.

On coinbase.com yes

On GDAX, anyone with access can.
The only trading pair currently is BCHUSD though.

The litecoin founder sold his coins to remove any conflict of interest, since he now has no skin in the game.

You're suppose to buy it before it moons noob. You should have bought bch when it was rumored to be on cb not afterwards

Adam please leave

if you misserd icon just wait for boscoin

I hate all the fucking core/cash drama, I have no idea what's legit and what isn't. From what I can tell cash has a really small team of dodgy businessmen and lots of shills, and core has lots of developers and many useful idiots and shills. Most of my portfolio is in BTC but I worry about its future.

the flippening might and should happen, but I still don't see why BCASH should take the reigns in the flippening. I have yet to see a reason why BCASH is better than Litecoin. I've never had any problems sending or receiving litecoin

Maxwell please stop

I wish you were right. I actually dumped my BTC for BCASH originally (after the 9500 spike and it went down to 3,000). I figured it was a sure thing. No way a coin gets listed on coinbase and then goes down, right? And then it fucking went down and I barely managed to break even on it. Absolute shit coin. I mean your coin has to be poop tier for it to decline after going on coinbase

Legit not bait please tell me where my wrongthink is. I'm sitting on BTC and BCH so I'm safe with either on the throne.

I also don't see where BCH beats LTC, picked a load up recently, it's heavily undervalued.

is this thing ever going above 23 again?

I bought at 1300, i see good levels of adoption, low fees, quick transactions and a good roadmap for development

Maybe you should stop thinking like a normie

There's no way this won't be on Coinbase, right?

>being this gullible

lmao

BTC is controlled by kikes via the private organisation called Blockstream, which is funded by the Bilderberg group, which manages several financial arms such as Mastercard. BTC development has been co-opted to act as a settlement layer for banks instead of a P2P currency.

All developers and various paid shills such as Tone Vays have been directed to shill BTC and trash BCH. You'll never actually see any real arguments against BCH, it's always 'muh roger ver, muh jihan, muh centralization'.

Bitcoin Cash is quite literally how bitcoin was before kikes got their claws into BTC, it is the genuine Bitcoin, the only bitcoin and if you don't invest in it now, I personally don't give a fuck, you lose.

BCH has something like 6 separate teams of actually competent developers who are hard at work improving Bitcoin (cash).

>implying these markets close

On August 14, 2010, hackers created 184 billion counterfeit bitcoin (BTC), which the hackers sent to two addresses, and are now untraceable. According to the official story, the hack was identified, code was rewritten, and blockchain rebooted within just five hours, stranding the 184 billion bitcoin in cyberspace without the requisite 120 confirmations for inclusion into the blockchain. Satoshi and the early bitcoin development team took quick action. As a result of their efforts, they maintained the cap of 21 million and laid the foundation for future growth and global adoption.
There’s just one huge $3 quadrillion problem with this story – the 184 billion bitcoin are real, they exist in someone’s wallet, and are just waiting to be laundered back into the system.

>Litecoin is a short term solution at best.

Elaborate.

>bags
You would've had to have bought at or near the ATH to have bags, in other words its your own retarded fault you lost money. I sold my BCH this morning at a nice profit.

I have bad feeling about Bitcoin Cash Veeky Forums

>'Laundered Back Into the System'
> t. retard who doesn't know how blockchain technology works.

Ltc is way overvalued rofl it was undervalued at 20 bucks and everyone seen it hitting 150. Why would creator sell at ath? Hmm anybody reasonable would say he’s making his profits because he knows Ltc was just used mostly as a means for transferring btc across exchanges because fees were already passing a couple dollars. Now btc went through protocol change and forked into two chains btc core and bch. Bch goes back to bitcoins original white paper and has people behind it that want Satoshi a vision a decentralized currency that is less then 10c to fee transaction and 10 minute to virtually instant transactions. So Ltc is not needed anymore in that sense which is why Ltc and btc will fall while bch rises

this.

fuck off with your centralized shitcoin

He probably bought into Ripple. Him and Lawsky make quite the team.

>Ltc is way overvalued rofl it was undervalued at 20 bucks and everyone seen it hitting 150. Why would creator sell at ath? Hmm anybody reasonable would say he’s making his profits because he knows Ltc was just used mostly as a means for transferring btc across exchanges because fees were already passing a couple dollars. Now btc went through protocol change and forked into two chains btc core and bch. Bch goes back to bitcoins original white paper and has people behind it that want Satoshi a vision a decentralized currency that is less then 10c to fee transaction and 10 minute to virtually instant transactions. So Ltc is not needed anymore in that sense which is why Ltc and btc will fall while bch rises

this

Yes it's God's Chosen Coin goyim! Remember the 6 million BTC!

>Anonymous (ID: oQIKsHj6) 12/25/17(Mon)13:21:06 No.5460701▶
> #
>>Ltc is way overvalued rofl it was undervalued at 20 bucks and everyone seen it hitting 150. Why would creator sell at ath? Hmm anybody reasonable would say he’s making his profits because he knows Ltc was just used mostly as a means for transferring btc across exchanges because fees were already passing a couple dollars. Now btc went through protocol change and forked into two chains btc core and bch. Bch goes back to bitcoins original white paper and has people behind it that want Satoshi a vision a decentralized currency that is less then 10c to fee transaction and 10 minute to virtually instant transactions. So Ltc is not needed anymore in that sense which is why Ltc and btc will fall while bch rises
this

This is what I want to believe, I just don't see why BCH is better than Litecoin or other similar currencies. In addition the behavior/attitude of Roger Ver and Coinbase's botched rollout make me extra skeptical of it.

Again I have no doubt that BTC needs to be replaced, but what makes BCH so special compared to other currencies with fast transaction times and low fees?

They won't be accepted into the blockchain you dumb faggot, all the nodes would reject those coins.

>Coinbase adds Bitcoin Cash which can do all the same things LTC can just as efficiently
>Coinbase expected to add Ripple and Dash, making LTC less useful

The only, ONLY reason LTC ever got added on Coinbase early was Charlie worked there and was the Engineering lead. This advantage that LTC has enjoyed is now becoming diluted, as there are other solutions on CB doing the exact same thing.

Litecoin is shit. It has segwit and higher fee's, no merchant adoption, and no potential for smart contracts like based BCH

>Bags are getting heavy. Missed ICX because I'm holding this one.
>cashies are this retarded

Where did you get your lobotomy?

It may get merchant adoption on facebook and amazon next year. And the fees are practically nothing. It costs me like 40 cents to transfer litecoin

40 cents is trash. Bitcoin cash is 2 cents

Not doing anything?! OH I'M SORRY IS GOING 2xIN A MONTH NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? Jesus the fucking noobs these days are getting so fucking greedy

right now it seems heavily pegged to bitcoin. I might try to pick some up before the new year, before Europe can buy, but I wonder how much they'll even effect it

you can technically make 0 sat fee payments with bch urrently but there are virtually no wallets that support that as an option

BCH has 8 different dev teams working on it. The “dodgy businessmen” is likely Roger Ver, and he’s simply an advocate for it, nothing more (he has always been a BTC advocate, but since the fork he’s supported BCH).

ETH like programmability in OPcode, zk-snarks optional privacy and many more updates are in the works. And unlike BTC, it’s a working product in the meantime.

>there are people that actually believe this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Sure it wasnt about him making 20+ million. Sure corecuck

It never went to 9500, corecuck. there were trades for 4 bch at 9000 as things glitched

BTrashers alienated most of the crypto community with their over the top smearing of Actual Bitcoin. They have no class. Show, don't tell. Produce a superior currency and let it spread through word of mouth over it's obvious superiority. Instead, BTrashers focused their energy on trashing the cryptocurrency that got us all interested in the first place, making the whole crypto community look bad and turning off normies in the process. I will never buy BTrash and I hope all BTrashers starve to death in the gutters like the dogs they are. They deserve nothing more. Actual Bitcoin will be replaced some day but it will happen naturally. BTrash will not be a part of that process. Ver and his vermin can burn in hell for being a cancer on the body of crypto.

"Behaviour/attitude of Roger Ver" What the fuck are you talking about you fucking kike?

"Coinbase's botched rollout" It wasn't fucking botched, it rolled out smoothly with the exception that Coinbase had to cool things off to stop normies getting rekt.

BCH is special because it is literally Bitcoin.

Any fucking dumbcunt who states 'why not litecoin' is obviously part of Adam Back's paid shill team which he openly admitted he funds.

No it wont get implemented on faceberg and ammazon. fucking cuck stop shilling.

BTC is unusable trash deal with it

Amen and merry xmas

(((bitcoin)))

Irrelevant to the point I was making.

I actually know someone who bought on coinbase at around $8000 lol. It happened

*tips tinfoildora

reminder that only redditors hate bitcoin cash

i'm bullish on bitcoin cash and i don't give a shit about roger ver. why would you care about whether some cuck supports it or not? if he supported BTC would you suddenly disown BTC?

No. BCH is bitcoin. Bitcoin cash supporters arent alienating "actual bitcoin". They are rightfully spitting on the grave of the perverted abomination blockstream forced on the once beautiful bitcoin.

BTC is already dead. It cannot recover.
Merchant adoption is what matters and merchants will remember what core didto them. They will pivot. If not BCH something else, even it Core gets LN working Q1 2018

>attempts to undermine evidence without providing any

Kill yourself kike

also if any crypto community fucked up it would be bitcoin core. by pulling out of segwit2x they proved they are anti-progress. why do you think coinbase listed BCH in the first place?

No you dont fuck off you ware the worst shill ever. your posts ITT show you are newcoiner reddit scum trying to FUD

Please point out where “store of value” shows up in the Satoshi white paper

Never been on Reddit in my life

bcash is a joke

Thats exactly what a redditor would say.

I'm serious, well to be honest I know someone who knows someone who bought at that price. 1 whole BCH. To me that's promising because it indicates some people do think it's that valuable, but the point is that coinbase fucked up the rollout of it. They should have announced a specific day in advance and allowed the market to prepare for it. Just like how companies will announce the date of their IPO.

The way they did it (and the massive runup in price before the announcement) I think soured some people on it. Truly I hope BTC whithers away, but the fuckup of BCH makes me really wary about buying some.

Your reddit spacing suggests otherwise

>BCH supporter here, Im starting to get worried guys
Whew learn to shill

You are a joke if after so many arguments you cannot see the truth

BCH is the strong horse.

*flips*

I have been on biz for a week and as a noob I already know Cash is a "scam coin". Not too mainstream for normies like btc and they already know its a "le scam"

BitcoinCrash is a scam, it was created by (((them))) to destroy cryptos from within

Massive BTC difficulty adjustment in 2 weeks. Miners will swap to BCH for profitability. If you think the week long transaction times are bad now I've got some bad news for you.

10K EOY. Compound this with the slow months of January and the upcoming negative press...

not a supporter or anti desu. I'm on the fence. Really I just dont get why BCH would be better than LTC

End of 2017 or End of 2018?

Also CB finally opening new markets... It's too well timed.

Next week

If the rumour is true that Litecoin is going to become the Facebook payment system (which makes a fuckload of sense to Zuckerberg), then yes, Bcash is going to die and Litecoin will replace it.
BTC = Gold
Litecoin = day-to-day transactions over Facebook
BCH = dogshit

Wrong. BCH is backed by Satoshi. (((They))) are behind BTC

these kinds of points are what persuaded me to trade for BCH before I even knew much about it.

Larger blocks are undeniably a solution for the present and there is plenty of time to scale and develop new solutions. Segwit is an undeniable betrayal.

I foresee left wing authoritarians clinging to BTC unconditionally until it crashes into the bedrock. People with functioning brains will trade up for BCH and anonymity coins.