IT'S TIME!

Gooooooooooood evening, fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls! We're just a little bit away from Veeky Forums's first match of the 2017 Summer Elite Cup!

>What the fuck is this?

A virtual divegrass tournament run in Pro Evolution Soccer and streamed for the enjoyment of anons everywhere.

>Why the fuck should I care?

Dank memes, top bants, bragging rights, and hype by the bucket load. For more info see implyingrigged.info

It's match day 2 of this year's Summer Cup and we're the first match of the day against the 3rd place finishers in Winter, /vp/. Fresh off promotion from a strong defensive showing in the Spring Babbies, Veeky Forums are hungry and raring to go to reclaim our Elite glory. (Kick off 1700 UTC, 1 pm EDT)

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! The entire FLGS brotherhood is in action today!

Having been drawn in the same group as ourselves, /m/ will face off against recently reformed Veeky Forums in the match right after ours. (1730 UTC, 1:30 pm EDT)

A little bit after that we've got /toy/ vs long time underdogs and fan favourites Veeky Forums WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (1830 UTC, 2:30 pm EDT)

And finally in the last match of the day, /co/ take on /int/. Ebin :DDD (2030 UTC, 4:30 pm EDT)

So get hype! Cheer on Da Boyz! And WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-N4InVbGex-sfnJ5L92m-uCXa3Uw_49YfHXT4oHevWM/edit#gid=413830783
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember lads, the dickass rogue of Veeky Forums can slay any giant team! /sp/ and Veeky Forums had better watch out!

DOOOOOMRIDER!

We have a discord server set up for all things Veeky Forums Cup-related. So pop in if you want to talk about the team or just anything in general. discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv

When do we vote for changes to the roster?

We had a voting round after Spring, so it will partly depend on how much people want changed, I guess.

Did any of the goalhorns change? I remember seeing a few good candidates in the brainstorming threads

Good performances are usually followed by an unchanged roster, as the players deserve to stay.

Great blunders, well...

AAWWW YEA it´s time for footslogging!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

GET HYP, it's time for footsloggin' BOIZ!

The memes are particularly bad.
I mean, wtf is Arms and Armor thread.

No, I know what it is, but wtf is it doing on the team like it's a person. Is this just the A&A people spamming a vote?
The funny part is that even that isn't as bad as some of the rest of the roster.

We had a poll for music and medal allocations following Spring, the results of which I will share with you now because I'm a forgetful moron.

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who voted. We got a truly amazing 93 replies. Thank you one and all.

Those who voted, voted overwhelming in favour maintaining our current music for the time being. And our medals changed colour! Emprah and Doomrider are now silvers and our golds are Los Magos Del Tiempo and Nicol Bolas.

Please elaborate

>Emprah and Doomrider are now silvers

Doomrider's a silver? I'm not saying I'm a fan of the meme or anything but I'd have thought we'd let the player who won us the 2015 summer cup stay gold

hype SMOrc

I'm sorry to say that there won't be a Daily Neckbeard from me until the end of the Group Stages, or possibly the Cup. Circumstances beyond my control have me focused on other things right now. Best of luck, managers!

Lets go Veeky Forums

It's mostly some literally who's and it's also weird that there's stuff like GURPS which seems solely there because GURPS people felt like they needed to be included, but didn't actually have a dank meme.

Or is it that whole business where GURPS is a meme itself because next to no one plays it, but it's recommended for everything because it's generic?

We're simply following what the poll results tell us. However, what we're seeing through testing now is that midfielders got a lot better in this incarnation of PES and strikers are not the gods they were in PES 16, so this vote was actually rather well timed and suits us well, I think.

What is this Warhammer 40k discrimination? This is unjust! This is unfair! This is systemic game-ism!

Well that's convenient.

>Or is it that whole business where GURPS is a meme itself because next to no one plays it, but it's recommended for everything because it's generic?
It's this.
>What should I use for-
>GURPS

>I wanna-
>GURPS

>Muh
>GURPS

So what "memes" would you suggest for players?

Even if we must face each other, I wish you good luck Veeky Forums.
I hope both teams can remain elite, but at least I hope we put up a good show !

a /m/an

Akur akir akam

We rooting for you
t. weebs

Rolled 13 (1d20)

ROLLING FOR LUCK!

Why are so many of our players anonymous Ultramarines?

New shaders weren't sent in for v and they got rage face for all players that didn't have them. I assume this is the same. It is only two players, though, and one normally has that head.

Our midfield is not looking so great

TANKRED ENDURES

Post your cocaines for Doomrider!

WHAT

DOOMRIDERR!!! STILL AWESOME EVEN WITH A SILVER!

Veeky Forums losing all possession except for right where it matters!

HE DOES COCAAAAAAAAAAAINE!

But Sam Vimes has great art for modelling.

HAHAHAHA IT WORKED

HOW DO YOU MISS THAT, BOLAS?

Fucking Bolas, this is why the Gatewatch always beats you.

>Gatewatch
>Beating Bolas

TANKRED ENDURES!

Okay, silver Doomrider isn't worth it.

/vp/ rekt

Fukkin A

Yeah we might want to switch around one of the golds and silvers to make sure we have someone skilled up top.

Nicely done, Veeky Forums. That was an exciting match, especially with all the close calls. Tankred done good.

BOLAS>FUG

Remove Bolas bring back Jace

Yeah, that's what I always read it as.

Fuck Jace we need Creed back. Motherfucker is our top all time scorer.

What kind of traitors voted him off? Next thing you know these heretics will say we should make Abby-dabby-doon our keeper.

Yeah, we need a better finisher.

I wish. But Creed is dead.

>Creed is dead

Pokéballed user.

Rolled 1 (1d20)

rolling for /m/

Gonna have to fight the nerds who complain there are too many 40k players on the team.

oh shit

/wg/ here.
Congrats Veeky Forums.

Rip /m/

Conglats Veeky Forums!!

Rolled 17 (1d20)

Veeky Forums is gonna bring it back this year. I can feel it

Noice.

Glorious

Further to this just going to post some graphs, illustrating the results.

It's the same thing. There's a reason why Suicune keeps running away.

Please. We all know Trazy yoinked him off Cadia to compete in the much more important Veeky Forums divegrass games.

Thanks boys

Full results here.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-N4InVbGex-sfnJ5L92m-uCXa3Uw_49YfHXT4oHevWM/edit#gid=413830783

Akur akir akam to you brother

YA BLEW IT

I'm sorry but i cannot control Nuffle he controls us.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD

>STRAIGHT FUCKING RED
THANKS DUDE

What's going on? Did we win?

Nice goal /m/ proving that even fate it self can be beaten.

Dan getting the red card was a ploy to ruse Veeky Forums, the Game Master has everything under control.

>this pitch
Fucking legendary

FUCK

Char ruses everyone for another Mazinger goal what the fuck.

I HATE YOU

That match was magic

>Please. We all know Trazy yoinked him off Cadia to compete in the much more important Veeky Forums divegrass games.

If Trazyn the Infinite is a Veeky Forums manager in the far future who are the /m/ council?

Except we don't. Also, remember what happened to the last named character that got involved with Trazyn: She got killed off by GW at the start of the whole event so they could shove in another female Inquisitor with a different name.

Why do players transferred from Veeky Forums to other teams score goals and piss off refs?

Pictured is Special Snowflake.
O. T. Chainsaw is another example.

Time for Brickwars lads!

>/toy/ doesn't have a thread
That sucks

/toy/ mods are anti-fun

THANK YOU BASED MADOKA

Please god let both /toy/ and Veeky Forums go through
May they win both their next games

/n/ found the webway lads.
Look at all the dickheads.

Time for /d/