Legendary knights art

Knights that from the look of them you can tell that they have done great things.

What a bunch of edgelord fags. I'll show you some real god damned Knights.

>Knights that have done great things

You can argue about the morality, but there's no denying that Griffin's done great things.

He's been knighted & is an accomplished military leader.

Cowboy knight is superior.

Cowboy Knight is a fictional pushover compared to the man who single-handily averted England from total annihilation by the French after the death of King John and was leading armies from the front and killing men in mass melee while 70 years old.

Cowboy Knight hogtied a dragon and rode it for an hour straight at ye olde rodeo.
Can you say the same for some old, british fart?

I can say that the only reason why you're even alive is because he existed.

Joke's on you, me being alive isn't much of an acomplishment

Chaos theory. Literally anything happening slightly differently before your conception would cause you not to be born.

Without Marshal however chaos theory goes into overdrive. England never dominates the world but becomes a backwater French territory that likely gains freedom a couple centuries down the line, but French domination of the world is ensured unless the Germans overthrow them. There is no America, Australia, South Africa, India, or New Zealand as we know it. Instead they're territories of either France, Spain, or Germany. The Church of England is never established, Protestantism likely never happens, and the Catholics may even so utterly crush any deviation from the main sect that a protestant reform never even happens.

Didn't the protestant reformation start out primarily German?

It was German but was aided by England already splitting from the Church. In the Thirty Years War France would also be able to suck money out of England if it was still their land, or even just partially owned, which would be a significant economic boost by controlling London alone.

Indeed. Not to mention folks like gigaknight.

>"post legendary knights"
>posts a bunch of no name NPC looking motherfuckers

Your art and reading comprehension is awful, abandon thread.

I'm Mexican