Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Ultramarine™ Upgrade Sprue™ seems like great value!

Old thread: >Konor Campaign: Chaos comeback? edition
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>novels here
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>Other megas
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA (no 8e stuff here)

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Abaddon's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/07/26/rumour-engine-july-26th-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the Drukhari! First for Commorragh! We will harvest the lesser races suffering!

First for Lord Solar Macharius

Third for not wanting to enter the "Ultramarines meme, leave me alone GW I like my own chapter".

>still no scan
>40k continues to disappoint me in ways i thought impossible

Glory to the new Imperial Guard! Or new Inq28 box! Or eh, random laspistol wielding non-astartes!

warhammer-community.com/2017/07/26/rumour-engine-july-26th-2017/

>Bald head
>Auspex
>Ultramarine specific

7th for Archeotech from the DAoT

Comrade.

40kfag pls.

I could scan the points pages of the codex, is this any use or not?

It could be Rough Riders, or maybe a command squad bit. But my money's on Acolytes for GK. GW is really trying to have models for every possible unit. Plus, almost no IG/AM have laspistols.

How'd he draw that sword?

I want an Imperium/CSM "character spam" army

How would I approach this ?

A lot of single model "one against many" elements in an army for both shooting and assaulting.

Inquisitors in Term armour with psycannons? (they got psyk spells)

Anything better ?

You can take Bahsahkahs outside of World Eaters you brain dead rat

Why should somebody scan a 300 page book for people when they get nothing in return? The rules alone are 75 pages. Again, why would they when they get nothing and they paid for it?

>Not trimming the sprue for your preview

Bloody 2nd Legion, go back to your dimension..

Not really, all the new model points are free downloads from GW. The only point changes from the index is Power Fist went to 12pts. and 1 other thing.
The real need is the other Warlord traits and the rest of the relics and Stratagems.

Clearly you've never heard of glorious Scanon.

with his right hand before switching it to his left
are you really this daft ?

leaked SM codex when?

Gripped it backhand style, pulled it out, flipped it as it left the sheath and then pointed that direction/

>no looted wagons
>can't use lumbering behemoth on embarked units
>Grukk squatted
>Wazdakka still squatted
>Zogwart still squatted

ROLL, YOU CURS!

I could probably do that.

He wouldn't even need to go that far, it's perfectly easy to draw a straight weapon like that with your left hand and flip it in your grasp

People scan shit all the time without getting paid for it. They do it because it's helpful to other people. You might just be a cunt.

Rollin

rollia for the rock

In Rainbows is an overrated album and The King of Limbs is much better

rollan

Patrician

NORTH AMERICAN CHAOS! Where you at? Quintus Gate ain't gonna crash itself get in there and be somebody!

Sororitas, Rogue Traders and Inquisitorial power armor are low tier compared with the Astartes patterns in terms of overall military systems and are made for relatively common humans.

I don't understand why people are mad about not Marine power armors users if they never use a Mark VII armor or some shit expecially made for Marines, the only bullshits are Terminator armors but since they are the best armor pretty much humanity have i can imagine that a greed inquisitor want a heavily modified version.

You would be a true hero, I pre-ordered a physical copy but it wont get delivered til later this week.
I always buy a physical copy and then get my digital copy from Veeky Forums

>can't field looted imperial knights
>warboss and painboy probably won't have entries for bikes

>want to assemble an Emperor's Children army
>no noise marine box
>no viable characters

how does one even do it

rolling for the 5th member of my Deathwatch Primaris squad.

It is much easier to wait for a kind user that bought the digital to upload a copy of it.

why does everyone keep talking about a scan. the epub released last night, PDF is easy.

gimme the 05 please

That new head looks way better than that bleeding bald googly eyed one

GImme Raven Guard

If somebody buys me the new codex, I'll scan you guys a pizza

no one is leaking the epub because GW embeded identifying code in it and they'll get sued.

New chads ohhhyeah

Alright, Angels Encarmine it is.

looted Imperial Night. Gorkinaught.

Job done. that was hard

What!?! Since when?

>no Star Krakens

please dont, why has mortarion wings too?

with magnus i can understand and it quite fits him, but im really disgruntled if this is a true leak

gimme something good

OVER 90000 WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

same thread. get out.

i just don't like normal humies in armors that aren't fitted for them because it looks like they'd never be able to use them. IE: that chick in the terminator would shatter every limb she has when a limb moved.

What's the obsession with PDFs anyway, granddad?

Inquisitors in Termi armour would be a start. Those Space Wolf individual dudes, Assassins, Dreads...

>wanted dark angels
>got disciples of caliban
Close enough I guess. What are those guys even supposed to be?

>YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN CONTROL OF ANYTHING SINCE YOU GAVE YOURSELF UP TO TZEENTCH.
>THE MOMENT YOU MET HIM, YOU LOST.
>YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT, BUT HE'S BEEN FEEDING YOU DIRT EVER SINCE HE MADE HIS FIRST MOVE ON YOU.
>I'M SURE HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY DIFFICULTY CONVINCING YOU TO JOIN HIM THOUGH CONSIDERING THE WAY YOU SEEM TO THINK ABOUT THINGS.
>HE MADE YOU DANCE IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT, LIKE A PUPPET.
>DIDN'T HE?
>THAT BOY AIN'T ANY GOOD FOR YOU, SON.

Gimme something to work with

Gladius sprue, interesting, i can use it for my imperial fists or make some gladius armed scouts to do a mini game about the Feast of Blades

rolling

>weeeeeigh why can't i use other people's stuff as well as my own
fuck right off

Whatever I roll it's always 61

>that chick in the terminator would shatter every limb she has when a limb moved

go play halo, that's not a real thing in any other universe. The idea that a suit's actuators are so crude and shitty that they'd shatter a person with "too slow" reflexes is pants-on-head retarded and belongs only in a shitty "hard" scifi universe like Halo.

that's why you convert to PDF, no identifier. nobody wants the epub.

Quads for gods.

>angels of iron

literally who

epubs pretty much always look like shit, and sometimes are unreadable. pdf is a much better format.

The iconic image of a daemon prince is of one with wings, since non-wing ones are plebshit. In addition to this insect wings are cool.
I don't expect any Daemon Primarch would be wingless except fulgrim.

The chapter you're painting. That's who.

Truth speaking user speaks truth.

The Vatican Marines. Totally would go Swiss Guard RL with them.

>the only bullshits are Terminator armors but since they are the best armor pretty much humanity have i can imagine that a greed inquisitor want a heavily modified version.
TDA doesn't use the black carapace as an interface if I recall, so an ordinary human could use it fine as long as they got it modified to fit them.

Most "human" power armor is much slimmer than smaller than astartes armor anyway, since it doesn't have all the support systems, sensors, and other stuff space marine suits have.

Well i am pretty sure the Inquisitor terminator armor is it own pattern (like the normal +3 save power armor) itself made with especific controls like the power armors in other settings.

it has nothing to do with her reflexes. the suit's limbs are longer than hers. Her shins (or ankles) are where the suit's knee joints are.

don't be stupid, stupid.

You see user. they can. I do not own Battle Wagons. I have a Toy Pirate bot with trakks and a deffrolla and a rough trader ear land raider all looted ane in the place of said vehicles. Works just as well.

Started with the indicis

>daemon prince is of one with wings

may be but this is still the deamon prince of papa nurgle, is wish he will be not unlike a great unclean one bloated and and girthy :^)

Well, obviously she's either curled up or her elbow is where the shoulder articulates.

Ridiculously new at this. Never painted before.
My still-on-the-sprue Primaris from the DI boxed set are looking up at me.
I rolled White Consuls.
Am I fucked?

Nah, you're just not using a proper reader. Seriously, the first time you open an epub in a reader designed for them is a "why wasn't I doing this the whole time" moment.

I doubt Pert has wings.

Better be a Green chapter or no paintarino

>buy loyalist
>paint pink
>put dicks and guitars on them
There you go user

Pert just strapped a Stormhawk engine to his back

FW often seems to create this image of DP (see Mamon and Cor'bax) but if we look at GW's nurgle DP you can see that besides the distended stomach it's pretty much marine shaped. Besides that point Mortarion should not look like regular Nurgle stuff due to his despising nurgle.

How do I get good at Admech? I feel so slow compared to everyone else.

Lessee

Terminator armor is still being produced by Mars and a few select other forgeworlds.

A sufficiently wealthy inquisitor, whether male or female, could conceivably get a suit either custom made or adjusted to fit them.

Pert isn't going to get a model. Seriously hes so far down the list of primarchs we would get malcador the sigilite before we get a god damn pert.

play admech

>except fulgrim
the main four daemon princes all have wings

the other ones (pert, lorgar) have never been depicted, but I could see them going without wings

10 pls

Pls no space yiffs

And what magical reader is that? I've tried everything besides the one that is just a chrome plug-in as I don't use chrome. You can't even zoom in on an epub. Like pdfs are far from perfect, but epub is a huge step backwards.

That's about as green as it gets user. If you aren't confident with the fire, just do orange sort of stripes/rims in the areas with the fire, then later you can paint the fire around that easily and that bit can look like the "base" of the flame.

Gee, I wonder if it could be true...

>magnus the red
>is blue
Epic was a mistake.