What would Veeky Forums do

what would Veeky Forums do if it had 6 hectares of land?

ponzi scheme

google "hectare to acre"

Depanding on country and soil farming or I buliding house for use just depands on your location.

Depends on the location

construct solar panel farm
set up rigs
use power to mine cryptos
???
profit

sooo almost 15 acres? thats next to nothing... shit I own 260 acres of tree farm

Grow weed

You're not answering OP's question retard

>build a permaculture oriented farm house
>begin growing a forest garden (majority productive food/medicinal plants designed to function like a natural forest) with longterm (decades) completion goals

im talkin like this baby would be self-regulating. forest gardens are the absolute tits, you structure them just like a natural forest from ground layer to canopy, and over time they end up almost totally 0 maintenance. While producing mass amounts of food and productive plants. Its a long undertaking and you have to plan your placements like a motherfucker.

They'd sell it to buy more shitcoins probably.

I wouldnt do anything, I would just admre the beauty of the vast plaines

why bother answering when he doesnt give enough info to actually answer it... it could be in the artic or it could be in the city or god knowns where..

why would you think you could answer anything based off 6 hectares, I also dont see you answering anything you dumb twat

First I need to google what an acre and a hectare is

Anthony?

God you're fucking dumb.

Mining rig farm and hooker dungeon

>buy excavator
>start digging

The Nazigold must be hidden somewhere...

Pretentious boomerfag redneck detected

pretentious boomer redneck cunt detected
>gtfo

Why would anybody convert sane units to the retarded system?

lol im not a boomer..
stay jelly faggots

Did you inherit it? How is it going? I'm genuinely curious about getting in to farming but it seems impossible for it to not lose money unless you were born into it or have millions of dollars to begin with

starts physically mining for coins

so here is how it went down...
>1930's depression
>great grandfather trades food for land, people are that poor in mississippi
>stays in the family and gets divided among the kids... 2000 or so acres ends up as 260 acres passed to me.
>I just let the land sit and make a half cut every 7.5 years so I get 15 years of growth
>comes out to $150k after all parties and taxes are paid.
>I still have to work as this money isnt really enough to keep me going but is a nice way for me to build wealth

That sounds like a pretty nice way to get some passive income. So is it a specific kind of tree?

nah it really is just a forest. doug fur, some hardwoods ect.

we do something called a select cut which means we dont clear cut, we only take the trees that are more than like 15" in diameter.... this saves the forest/land from erosion and all that which could fuck up future growth... I probably wouldnt make much more by clear cutting anyways.