Give us flags or rangeban india

give us flags or rangeban india

thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/joLo9JYE3Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

piss off you racist motherfucker dog

We need flags ASAP

You're giving yourself away as indian indians are the only ones who use "Dog" as an insult.

Hell yeah, ausfags assemble and unite

>I need a safe space

This is what you sound like

racist dogs are pretty awesome desu

plx show verginia?

so what if I am Indian you stupid amerimutt

no you third worlder flags would make it a tad easier so i can discard their opinions completely

yet you speak english. The Language of global commerce.

www.poocoin.tech

i think assuming that every shill thread is made by indians is fucking retarded. I doubt more than 2-3 indians even browse here. You just have some underlying issues against them, but don't blame your poor choices in crypto against an entire country you mong.

Muslims also use "dog" as an insult.

i'm not a fan of wading through a sea of bazingacoin poo threads to find actual discussion, pajeet

My friend you must be accepting of all cultures and racists

Pls take a look at CLAM coin when you have a chance if you want to be very rich, my friend.

Better luck on christmas

Hahahaha
Even a 100% nigger smells better than an Indian and is potty trained too, so not sure who you're trying to insult by calling a mutt. Mutts are superior to untouchable street shitters who pray to the elephant headed six armed god of healthy diarrhea flow.

(Arabs, not muslims)

go to pol you stupid scum

Signed.

The best solution is to create a crypto general thread on /int/.

So he could be a goat raper instead of a street shitter, interesting observation.

How does it feel to be owned by them in your own country?

My friend racism is not good for health

Pls take a look at CLAM coin if you want strong gain

I need to go to my Christian church now for Christmas, but CLAM should go up big this week.

Say no to racism on Veeky Forums

we should have flags

Has anyone here actually fallen for an Indian scam coin? I'm here 24/7 and I don't see any of the shit you guys talk. Most of the random shilling here are signals for traders but most of you can't can't read graphs and get pissed when a coin goes 5x, then you Buy into it at the top, and then bitch about buying a pajeet coin when it's due for a heavy correction.

thanks i actually love indians now

I feel good for them, the smart ones come here and improve our society and become Americans, the dumb street shitting untouchables are denied and stay in pooland rimming cow's anuses and painting the sidewalk brown, it is a net gain for us and ensures that India remains poor.

you don't need to be on pol to collectively hate subhumans,.

Hating pajeets is what brings all the races and ideologies together, be it black, white, asian, muslim and so on.

if you're still in india it means you couldn't escape your street shittin' ways fampai

they're starting to team with white whales making it harder for people to identify pajeetcoins

see: verge and req

Pajeets are the least of our problems. The biggest problem is the abundant amount of normies who don't know jack shit about crypto falling for meme coins like LINK and FUN.

Also while you blame Pajeets, there's an abundant amount of Chinks, Filipinos, Slavs, etc shilling their garbage as well and I don't see ya'll saying shit.

This is my uncle, very good business man from pushkar

He took me from mumbai and I have a room where I stake CLAM coin

Detroit unfairly condemn our building. Pls watch video and sign pettiton to allow us to sell nice hotel room

youtu.be/joLo9JYE3Wk

theres way more turks than pajeets here

this, but flags too.

not gonna help much
everyone will just start country roleplaying like on pol

Verge was the golden child of the crypto trader community, you should have been following the news / calls from a month ago.

(Inb4 fundamentals)

Stop scamming people street shitting niggers, maybe then people will hate you less.

i'm new to Veeky Forums. why are pajeets hated here?

>discards opinions merely because of their origin
>t. low iq

>give us flags
Wouldn't make one bit of difference. Flags can be changed by re-routing through a European node(s).

I could be from Canada, use privacy software to tunnel through Germany, France and Norway, and still come out as Dutch.

stinky linkies

nigger detected

pajeets cant even afford a fucking toilet and you think they are smart enough for this?
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA