Why is this shitcoin mooning so hard?

I put a small amount of money into HST earlier this year because Veeky Forums was shilling it. I've now 4x my money, and I think it's time to sell. But I have no idea why this shit keeps going up. Maybe I shouldn't sell? Someone tell me wtf is going on.

>selling before a real exchange

are you fucking insane?

More like lazy. I basically just buy whatever Veeky Forums shills and hold it until I think I made enough profit. I guess you're saying I should keep holding.

This
Let your winners run my friend, HST can still 10x from here, give it time
If you sell at least don't sell everything, missed moon missions hurt

yes fucking hold this at least until binance or bittrex,

then you will see a real fucking moon.

this. HST is one of the few shitcoins worth holding

Fellow HSTmarines report in. Feeling extremely comfy

My coins are on ED because I'm a legitimate fucking retard. Can I login to that piece of shit yet or am I gonna compromise everything?

does this shitcoin do anything that a voting smartcontract (on ethereum) cannot already do?

Yes, i moved mine to Kucoin yesterday.

UN partnership. That's all that matters

leave my fucking coin alone. Veeky Forums doesnt deserve this diamond of a coin

This. Dirty pajeets are fucking with my coin's steady growth!

You're completely safe unless you used the site while it was hacked. The hacker basically replaced the site with a fake ATM. If you're hodling you're fine.

MOONING BECAUSE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM IS BUYING IN BULK TO USE SERVICE!!!

its mooning cause the sell orders are thin as shit and everyone is holding since its definitely gonna moon. when someone wants to buy more than $1000 dollars worth then the price shoots up because they eat through 10 sell walls.

I've been trying to get more fags into this coin. It is coming to a large exchange soon and everyone who ignores is going to regret it when it reaches 10$ at 1/4B market cap.

I had to use etherdelta to buy it. After the hack, I have to imagine people are gunshy about using etherdelta. That's one of the reasons I'm so puzzled about this 400% run.

What are your predictions for the price?

I honestly thought $1 EOY was a meme but it surpassed $1 today. I'm thinking of cashing out at around $3-5

Hey an HST thread! Where is that dumb faggot that likes to post in all caps and call everyone a pajeet?

its on kucoin and cryptopia lol

$20 eoy 2018, i honestly see this coin in the top 50. $20 is only a 600 million market cap anyway which still leaves room for growth. its partnered with the United fucking Nations

I am waiting till at least 1/4 billion market cap to sell. Then the price will be 10ish. It is being added to at least one large exchange soon which means guaranteed volume and think: there are shitcoins with far worse mechanics that are in that market cap range. If it already broke 1$ on just KuCoin and ED, a large exchange + events will be very bullish. Big announcements are coming out in January too.

This coin is pure profit. I'm holding.