Calm hogs edition.

My tusks will impale you.

Full Release.
* Personality traits
* Slightly more points
* Slightly cheaper health/diet/cleanliness options
* more pictures
* catgirls just fucking with you; still no catgirls

This is a "finished product" as far as I'm concerned; that doesn't mean I won't respond or edit it based on good feedback, though. Not to nerf your pet, though, if I can help it.

Hog status: In stasis awaiting the command to go wild.

you lied to me faggots I just checked Veeky Forums and they do have a visual novel general

>Sedating hogs: 67% complete

We know. Everybody knows.

/vn/ is for visual novels translated into English. /evn/ was for visual novels written in English from the get-go. /vn/ despises/despised /evn/ and the entire english visual novel-writing community.

What sort of powers do mages and psycics have?

200 pages

gee willinkers

Wait for 2.0

Someone post the HxH cyoa please.

>small god -15

>curvy +2
>beautiful face +6
>short +2
>d-cup +2
>bubble +4
>adaptive +6
>adult (24) 0
>golden blonde +2
>sapphire blue eyes +2
>pale skin +2
>feminine voice 0

>additional breasts (x2 c-cups) +3
>aesthetic mutation (elf ears) +1
>infertility (don't need overthrow of the lunar tyrant now) 0
>tools-make-the-craftsman understanding +1
>youthful mountains reinforcement -1
>laughing at the wind bears -2
>man-pelt amendment (only normal hair for head, eyebrows, lashes; everywhere else super fine/light so not noticeable) +1
>seven gates yielding -1
>icon-eye inscription (cat eyes) -1
>ardor-glance indication (violet) +1
>rapid pregnancy -3
>endless lactation effect +1
>eternal virgin purification +1
>biomotonic cleansing -3
>cleanliness near godliness -3
>vitriol-gut digestion -3

>lifelong servitude +14
>tentacle monster +15
>insect queen (+ovipositor) +25
>archetypical combination (tentacle monster and insect queen combined) +5
>archetypical master (tentacle monster/insect queen combo is my real master) +15
>health and hygiene (body care package x2, make-up package x2, healthcare package, maid) -19
>mortal-taming collar (+mortal-taming leash) +6
>breeder +10
>restricted raiment (+jewelry) +8
>essence refinement (x3, first is free) -24
>time denying kata -10
>longevity (3) -30
>immortality -20

+135-135=0

What's gonna happen in 2.0? More pages? Pics?

literally why cant you

So the being that summoned me is a Small God. Insect Queen says it can include "minor behemoths, strange gods, or bizarre demons", so I figure taking Small God with Insect Queen and Tentacle Monster, with Archetypical Combination can make some kind of minor eldritch God. So this eldritch God has Ovipositor and needs a living incubator to keep eggs in. Form Sculpting made me perfect for that with Seven Gates Yielding, Rapid Pregnancy, Additional Breasts, and Endless Lactation Effect. I'm infertile (because pregnancy=ew), but Rapid Pregnancy doesn't say that it requires fertility. So I figure it can mean that I can incubate eggs so they're ready to hatch faster, making me perfect specimen for this job. I wish Easy Pregnancy didn't require fertility, otherwise I'd pick that so holding eggs wouldn't be uncomfortable.

Pretty much every other choice is related to my comfort. The eldritch God cares a lot for the well being of its eggs, so it makes sure that I live life of supreme comfort and luxury. Just lounging around draped in jewels with a maid to clean up after me could get boring after awhile. But Immortality just so happened to require Essence Refinement x3, so I have a strong ability to learn magic. I didn't take any extra choices to boost magic, so I'd have to learn slowly with lots of studying. Thankfully I have lots of free time to do it and the eldritch God shouldn't mind as long as I don't exert myself to much.

Eldritch Gods probably live very long times, so I might have this job for thousands of years. When something does eventually happen to it, I will have learned lots of magic and can explore the multiverse as a powerful sexy sorceress.

My outfit is like a cross between the Cleopatra and Slave Leia ones, so like sexy-skimpy and all made from gold and jewels. This is to show how valuable I am as an incubator for baby demi-Gods. And I have to have the Collar and Leash because I'm owned. As for my appearance, I'm a very attractive busty blonde.

>read smaller god
>reminded of a song
Well thanks a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=YX_kez_xwJs

Good build. Very nice. I like it. Good job.

L-lewd

Morality system apparently with 30+ options and a load of other shit. Apparently every companion gets a half page bio as well.

So what's the ETA? Next century?

October 18

That's pretty specific

Damn. A few days later and it would have been a birthday present.

A month earlier and it would have been a birthday present

That's not such a bad date. But I was shooting for a September release. Putting 5 hours a day into it.

Nice.

Thanks! Glad you like it!

>Thanks! Glad you like it!
Why'd you have to go and say that, Angie? Now I feel bad for lying.

Angie? Angela Merkel?

You know you liked it;)

I might if I actually read it, but I doubt it.

Catgirls just fucking with me would be alright, user (though I guess not an user since you drop the name in the CYOA itself - one I am likely to forget like most when not looking at your work itself).

I don't have pets but assuming I would
>Inseparable Trio
I want a doggu and a catto (yes, provoking user from the earlier thread)
I want doggu to be curious and friendly but cautious enough to not look for trouble - whichever traits from the list will fit (maybe some more would be fine?) that. Cat I want somewhat more cautious and calm. Both shouldn't just be lazy the whole day but also not active enough that there won't be times when they'll simply lie somewhere peacefully or come and sit nearby for petting.

Both:
>String of Fate (17 left)
Century Past would be better if not the fact I worry what would happen to them once I'd be dead.
>Strong immunity and Tough (12 left)
So they will be less likely to suffer for no one's fault at all.
>Leave No Trace and Clean (7 left)
I am a messy person. I'd rather not make it worse by what such animals would leave.
>Cute (6)
Average intelligence and physical abilities will be enough to be decent companions, but ensuring they'll be cute above the average will make them pleasant
>Housebroken (5)
I kinda thing I could teach it myself (my friend in the past taught me how to teach an animal to even use human toilet) but just in case..
>Telepathic bond
Why "telepathic" and not just telepathic? What's the difference? Either way, assuming it's close to regular telepathy, it's kinda awesome. The pets will be loyal and discipline I may hope to instill myself - with that, they may be actually useful and do little chores.

Thanks for a nice moment of imagining absolutely magically awesome pets I could have if the CYOA would be true.

>Best friend
>Existing pet
>Personality unchanged
I like my cat just like how it it is thanks.
>Lifespan
The eternal friend -7
I always choose the inmortality option it is only fair to bless my cat with it even if i can't have it too.
>Health
A healthy life, Tough-7
If he gets a bad owner in the future this will help.
>Grooming
No trace, No waste, critter free-8
Less hassle for me, i hate cleaning the box.
>Dietary needs
Balanced diet, Pest control-4
Heh, i bet he will like to not worry about overeating. The pest control might be a bit selfish but maybe if he ends as a stray it might help.
>Enhancements
All-9
My cat is now the fucking strong.

Well i just made my cat the Uberpetnch. Nice CYOA by the way pretty cute.

>no giant pets

get out

What was the other one you made, Peil?

that's a cool idea
also micro pets like in that one Enki Bilal movie

Oh wait, you did Assassin. That one was pretty good. Surprised it didn't get more builds.

>None will be regarded as anything more than a really impressive trick
>No one will comment if your dog lives 50 years
I understand it's so that we can avoid absolutely anti-comfy scenario of authorities becoming interested and disrupting one's life/stealing the pet but I also find kinda amusing idea of becoming a folk legend - a man who shows up in the area from time to time with apparently immortal pet seemingly following his orders despite no command ever being uttered.

Are you talking Clifford, here, user?

Why not read it and find out?

Because I want to imagine it's indeed wonderful, the same way I want to believe that I could gently embrace your cahracter and give them little kisses without problems of reality coming between us!

Let's get a pair of turtles [22 each] Hm. Tortoises? Can I make tortoises happy in the water too?

Eternal. Of course. Thats why I got two of them. So they can have each other forever. The two are a mating pair by the way. [15]

Healthy Life and Tough for both of them [8]

Clever for both of them [4]

Friendship is Magic [1]

Housebroken [0]

I now have two eternal tortoises. This is ok. They are smart and can breed and stuff. Maybe make it a rare breed of tortoise? Maybe we can bring back an endangered species.

>no option to make them super big or warm blooded or ok with different habitats

Well it's a little sad I cant talk to them with telepathy but making them live long and hardy is more important.

I was gonna make a few builds but I kept getting distracted.

If he can have giant pets I want eldritch pets

>gently embrace your character and give them little kisses

She's not made for that wishy-washy stuff.

Oh thats a cool idea. Imagine having like 100 micro pets in like a terrarium or something? It'd be like a mini world.

>Not choosing solar exalt for cheap Phenomenal Cosmic Power
>Wanting to be a multiversal powerful sexy sorceress
You are doing it wrong

I want mecha pe- NO, better, I want cat and doggirls! With lewds!
There! No we're back to the unrealistic stuff from the first suggestions!

>Eldritch Gods probably live very long times, so I might have this job for thousands of years. When something does eventually happen to it, I will have learned lots of magic and can explore the multiverse as a powerful sexy sorceress.

Does the non-harm part include other pets granted by the CYOA, or do they need the specific training?

You can't reach essence refinement 5 without behemoth apotheosis though.

yo acheld
Altering History question real quick

if I father children while Shapeshifted, do the kids resemble my Shapeshifted form or my original form?

This is unironically the CYOA I want to be real the most. Having an near-immortal cute dog that I can "communicate" with is better than any waifu.
>Best Friend
>Dog, golden retriever
>Tied String of Fate -5
>Leave no trace -3
>A Healthy Life -4
>Tough -3
>Disciplined -2
>Telepathic Bond -5
>Friendship is Magic -3
>SEP Field -3
>Cute -1
>Clever -4
>Gentleness -2

I'll pass. I just like messing with you. It's the only way I know to express my love.

What year do I have to pick to be Gilgamesh

Are you Acheld then?

It's "telepathic" because you aren't literally talking to them, you've giving them impressions of ideas. But I suppose it's still a bit unnecessary. And you're welcome; glad you enjoyed it.
>like my cat
That's why it's "up to" one!
Super cat! Traveling through the days, in each lifetime finding the owner who needs it most... glad you enjoyed.
hmm... I could add in some sort of size change option, but not monstrous killer size. What are you looking for, exactly?
It would be cool, but that gets complicated.
Yay turtles! Those are some good suggestions, too; I'll consider them.
Sure, it can include those pets too; would be an asshole move on my part to say "no".

500 lizards! GIRLS LOVE SWARMS OF LIZARDS

I was thinking you could like have a terrarium field of grass and put like little cats in it and have them battle a normal sized worm or lady bug or something.

Also; I am somewhat surprised nobody has made anything about spiders or centipedes yet. Potentially very good at assassinations if you give it speed and telepathy.

If it's a permanent change that is within human norms, then sure. If it's not permanent then it's not affecting your DNA, and if it's not within human norms it's incompatible genetically.
Best Friends! It is really nice to think about...
roughly 2700 B.C.
yup

>I am somewhat surprised nobody has made anything about spiders or centipedes yet.
There's a reason I limited it to vertebrates or domesticated species. And it was, quite literally, so that anons wouldn't use it to make assassination spiders.

is the half-page per companion serious? That's crazy with the number of companions you have. Not just for you to write, but even for someone to read.

Anyone got the chess waifu one from last thread?

>Not able to read half a page in seconds
Git gud user

CYOPET:
>Best Friend (+35)
>Dog: Shiba Inu
Personality:
>Serious
Free:
>Paperwork (Free)
>Loyalty (Free)
>Empathic Connection (Free)
Lifespan:
>The Tied Strings of Fate (-5)
Health:
>Strong Immunity (-2)
>Invincible (-7)
Grooming:
>None
Dietary Needs:
>A Balanced Diet (-2)
Enhancements:
>Clever (-4)
>Strong (-2)
>Fast (-2)
Training:
>Gentleness (-2)
>Ferocious (-1)
>Disciplined (-2)
Powers:
>Cute Attack (-6)

Yes, though I'll be revising the setup with a few more issues addressed up top so more basic information can be ascertained more easily. And if you see something you like you'll have the bio to be able to read more in depth.

is this an elaborate way of asking if someone saved that cyoa or you're just special?

>Traveler update is coming out in September.
>PPP+ is coming out next week.
>SDA has a new cyoa coming out.
Is this the best timeline for /cyoag/?

Best timeline is all authors eventually go on to see all their passions realized, and are allowed to turn doing things they love into careers.

>That timeline would be great for them
>I don't want the authors to leave us and never return
I am selfish for not wanting to let go?

pls make giant and tiny versions of animals options

Never realized Highlander-Senpai was an optimist.
I hope things are going well for you, Traveller or otherwise.

Also:
strawpoll.me/13571380

Can someone post the best CYOA? Yes, that one with all the Sabers.

Age that lets me be Gilgamesh
Figure of Legend
Quester, metahuman, general
Commander
Mage eye
Gift of Gab
Polyglot
Strength & Speed 2
Reflexes & Reaction 2
Impervious 2
Regeneration 2
Endurance 1
Super Senses 1
Defiling, Major
Blessed One, Major
Enchanting, Major
Abjuration, Minor
Disjunction, Minor
Wanderer’s Journal
Godslayer
Personal Omni-Wear
Bag of Holding

Nemesis

The Myth Maker

>yup
What all CYOA's have you made? Dropping a name makes it hard to do a search.

Anyway, I was hoping to talk to you about revising your Master of Magic CYOA. What was one of my favorite games, but you have my favorite canon build impossible.
2 Life
2 Chaos
2 Nature
1 Sorcery
(Which one has only 1 book can vary)
Alchemy
Artificer
Node Mastery
Rune Mastery

Part of that id how you made spell books into origins, part is you seem to have misunderstood how learning spells work in the game. Even though each spellbook only has 4 spells encoded in it, it gives the theoretical background to learn much more.
Even one spellbook of a discipline lets you learn ALL Common & Uncommon of that type. 2 lets you learn all rare spells, and just 3 lest you learn all the spells. You seem to compress books into links, and made the learning requirements the equivalent of 2/4/6/8, not the actual 1/1/2/3.

And New retorts and Spells (even entire spellbooks worth of theory) can be learned in the setting. Making everything learnable by CP only is out of place.

Anyway, at the very least a 600 CP or 800 CP "Any valid canon build" should be offered.

Amending my alterhistory build archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54516031/#54519737
I renounce Diet 3 and Omniwear and instead I get 5 Companions slot for future friends and family. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd go mad from loneliness alienation and grief.
I'll use one of the slots to make an animal friend immortal as long as they wish. Probably an Orangutan who's also the librarian of my cool House of Wisdom.

To quote a friend, 'A person must be indefatigable in their pursuits, but they must also envision the path they wish to follow, seeing it through through all the vigors and tribulations of life.' Gotta have hope right?

>a new CYOA
>a
Nigga I plan on releasing 3 before the end of the year.

Er... that's not really a CYOA. I mean, I suppose you could do it on its own without a "chain" and then it's pretty much a CYOA. But you probably shouldn't post any more of my jumpchain stuff here.

But I assure you I haven't misunderstood the game. Links are not books. You'll note that you can get only 5 links, whereas you could have a lot more books. I played that game for well over 300 hours of my childhood.

But, regardless, it was never intended to be a perfect simulation of the game; sometimes you have to "translate" things slightly into a form that will work.

But, to answer your question, CYOAs: Altering History (w/ World of Myth and Worder DLC), Olympus: Now and Then, Mentor/Lover/Rival/Friend, Cantripification, and now CYOPet.

"Other" (which you should NOT post here): Master of Magic, Quest for Glory.

Oh, and Path of Righteousness; probably my simplest one.

>which you should NOT post here
Will you be going over there some time to talk about those 'other' then?

That's cool, but when are you updating Star Dust?

Please ignore , he's probably our shitposter trying to start cross-thread drama again. He tried it on Christmas and got smacked down, and he's been really spammy lately.

I started there, but I don't really do that anymore. BUT, if you want to post questions about it in the current thread for it, use my name in your post, and I'll come take a look.

Snakes? Snakes are vertibrates that people keep as pets.

>snakes
>as pets

they're not affectionate, why even have one

They look cute.

It's an old build and I've never noticed any mistake before. Does it need redone?

Yeah, I considered the "snake assassin" problem. But, ultimately it was too complicated to guard against. I can't very well tell people they can't have a snake as a pet, and it gets to byzantine to try to put a bunch of clauses in.
You can only have one fate modifier, specifically. So not Quester, Metahuman, and general. Otherwise, cool. Hope you have fun reenacting the epic of Gilgamesh.
Wise; it is a *long* time to be the only immortal.

But I can't turn you into a career.

Nah it is good. just saying that if you wanted real power you should aim for that.

I can have whatever I want, I'm the hero.

this would make owning a pet crow so easy and viable ;_;

I have more than PPP+ planned and in the works. I've been replaying a lot of classic Final Fantasy (Tactics, IX, VII, VI) and Legend of Mana games on my old PS.

I'm going to make a cyoa just like'em. After finishing the cyoas before it.

>Furshit
wew this is gonna go great for you.

Will consider it.
Especially if you buy Cute Attack!
Well, if you're invoking Sartre here, I can't stop you.
Yeah...
Not going to lie; would waifu Agrias.