Drawthread: Oni Tiefling Edition

Previously, on Veeky Forums: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

kinetickraver.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anchor

Anchored for drawfriend.

How do I draw dorf better

More beard

more beard?

I'd like to request a followup to this image, with the knight prone on the ground, being headpatted by all four kittens. The one riding his helmet should be sitting on his back, looking smug about her superior headpatting position.

More beard. 7 shades of auburn braided and banged with gold rings.

BANDED, I meant banded, not banged.

Precisely

Requesting my Fallout RPG character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's looks scruffy but relatively well-kept, with tanned skin, dark brown hair, and a heavy five o' clock shadow. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple (Unlike Snake, however, he's didn't lose the eye).

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in B, except with a completely uncovered head, and the coat made from a set of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (C).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (D) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks!

Hey, can someone help me out and remove the tails in the background?

I would like eight drawings of "Altars" for a campaign setting I'm working on. The basic premise of the setting is that all magic stems from a Warren, and each Warren has an Altar where an aspiring mage has to complete a Trial to gain access to that school of magic, and what I would like is art of the various Warrens-Altars. Here are the various Warrens:

>From the central Majerith, bereft of Altars, eight lesser Warrens branch off and are known: Izerian, the Warren of Scales, from which all Abjuration magic springs; Talanoth, the Warren of Horns, conduit of Conjuration magic; Semura, the Warren of Brains, wellspring of Divination; Mainiress, the Warren of Tongues, that grants mastery over Enchantment; Zudirab, the Warren of Fangs, that tests any would-be Evokers; Occorum, the Warren of Eyes, that conceals the secrets of Illusion Magic; Sliniver, the Warren of Bones, that jealously guards all knowledge of Necromancy; and Nuimati, the Warren of Talons, favored of alchemists and any who wish to master Transmutation magic.

Migrating from Requesting a Jap Solo for my CP2020 game, He has scars on his face (alredy put the places) Half right ear, its supposed to cut him 4 of 10 points on attractiveness, the gloves must be red but using the style of the black ones, the shirt must have a tiger striped pattern, use the coat I provided like is is, the katana must be correctly tied over the coat ( no need to do the full daisho but I´ll appreciate the detail) The Shades must be translucent red on the left side and fully mirrored on the right side.
The dude must be looking behind him with the pistol in his hand, a sly grin on his face, the katana on the sheat but make it noticeble, a dark alley would be nice but its no required

Migrating from So I just rolled this, the power armor needs the paint scheme I gived, it needs to have the astronaut helmet with the skull only translucent with the smile of the colured loli ad the hairstyle of the black and white chick, green eyes, light orange hair
Thanks

I´m retarded didnt put the picture

This is perfect. I can't even see enough of the body to properly gauge if it's short and stocky enough, but I immediately recognize it as a dorf.
A fucking elf with a beard like that is basically an honorary dorf.

Frankly, the only way to get a beard like that as an elf is to have your name be Cacame Awemedinade.

Requesting a Tilean condottiero for an upcoming WHFRPG2E game. Going from left to right, top-down.

First off he wears a full suit of 16th century styled plate armor made to anatomical perfection so it acts and wears like a second skin. For a helmet however he wears a 15th century style Grand Bascinet, which is riveted to his breastplate and incapable of turning the head, instead it has small slits cut in it so you turn your head inside to look about.

All of the armor is decorated with fish-scale esque embossed carvings on every single piece of plate. The scales alternate in color, gold and blackened. Over his torso and uper biceps he wears a coat like pictured, with flashes in the chest to reveal the color of the armor underneath, and has giant pull sleeves over his bicep armor that terminates at the elbow. Hanging from these sleeves is long strands of fabric that reach down to the ground. All of the fabric is colored a deep red wine.

He wields an Italian estoc in one hand, and a wheellock carbine in the other. The character is ambidextrous, so it doesn't really matter which hand you put the gun or sword in. He also has belts of ammo pouches containing powder and shot, if you want to add it or no

Even if one user said that he's trying to draw this, I'm posting it anyways so he will have a way to anchor it eventually.
Requesting a character that one of my players is playing, I would like to have the art for his character as a surprise for him, I have almost all characters drawn thanks to you (it took months but I was never disappointed)
>1
The General suit of the guy, he just imagined to have one similar to Vincent, with the only difference of having a pair of black boots instead and no mechanical arm.
>2
He wears a black chinese hat, you can be free about the shape (more conic or more flat) it doesn't matter
>3
The character presents veiny eyes with dark circles, all due to insomnia (a side effect of his Nightmare Magic) and also shoulder lengt black dirty hair, so I thought that Erasedhead from BNHA would be a good reference.
>4
He has this weird Winchester Rifle that presents a blueish magic core behind the trigger, he makes him able to shoot magical bullets with weird randomical effects, this trigger seems to be inside a "cage" like structure.

I hope I was clear enough, and thank you very much.

>WHFRPG2E
What the fuck is this retardation

fuck, I forgot the reference image

Reposting:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks.

WarHammer Fantasy Role Playing Game, 2nd Edition.

God only knows why he typed that out instead of sticking with WHFRP like a normal person, though.

Migrating from previous thread!

Requesting someone to draw my modern elf character in a stealthy sneaking pose, to fit her role in the party.

Her name is Chanthrol, and she is a 20-year-old elf with a toned, yet curvaceous body that is covered in scars. Her left eye is covered with an eyepatch, as you can see. If you can think of some cool design for the eyepatch while you doodle her, it would be greatly appreciated!

She would be wearing some dark, skintight clothing or armour for sneaking around, and you can leave some skin visible if you'd like. Her weapons are left up to you, but she prefers to use melee weapons, or her fists for most encounters. She would probably carry a gun of some sorts as well, but that is completely optional. Anyway, thank you in advance!

I had a BBEG in one of my group's campaigns be based on Cacame. Fucking love that story.

It's what I've always called it.

MIGRATION

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

I'd like to make a request for a Eurasian/European culture mashed styled knight.

For the armor the knight has a typical maille suit, but over it wears mongolian style brigandine armor covering most of the upper body. The fabric of the armor is decorated with a red-white gryphon pattern on it like the excerpt shot. Obviously this would be ridiculous to draw in detail, so if it's just fancy red-white squiggles, I'm fine with that. For a helmet he's got a large Sugarloaf great helm with a sloped top that goes down to the collarbone, with an aventail on it.

For further decoration, tied at the base of the brigandine pauldrons he has mantling typically meant for a helmet, giant 4 foot long streams of red-white fabric that is dagged and hangs down to his knees on his back.

In armament the knight carries a long one-handed falchion with a thrusting tip, a kite shield, and carries two throwing axes tied to his belt. The kite shield preferably is a simple matte white color with a single red chevron in the center.

Looking for someone to take a shot at my Changeling: the Lost character. He's a gremlin - a British Royal Engineer stolen by the Fey on the killing fields of WW2 Normandy. Put to the task of making fireworks for the Fey lord's opulent courtly life, his green skin is blackened around his hands from soot, burns and blasts. A handsome man in his previous life, his strong jaw now holds many needle sharp teeth, his eyes red and reptilian. I'm considering the big dumb ear fans, but might well go for them. His posture is hunched, as though he is trying to keep all his spite wound up in him.

Requesting a illustration of DrThunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure bred human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing short shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two. Thank you for considering my request.

Hello drawfriends, I would like to request a picture of Irene 'Larry' Vincent dresses as an Inquisitor, reloading this custom bolter like she's reloading the FN-FAL.

I would like her dressed like the Inquisitor in the picture, but instead of a catsuit type dealie, I would like the suit to cut off at her clevage and display like Larry's is in the top middle picture.

Sorry if this is a bit of a complicated or difficult request, but I would be much obliged. Thank you in advance.

Requesting a drawing of my party's fighter.

Basically your average musclebound meathead in full plate armor. A 30ish year old human dude, about 6'6" tall, with shoulder length dirt-blonde hair and Celtic mustache. An expression of angry boredom.

Concerning the fighter's plate armor (like in pic related), worn over the armor is a dark purple tabard with a heraldry on it. Said heraldry is a black armored fist clutching a daisy. Also there is the helm, it full encases his head and resembles a boar's face. Everything else, like the pose, up to drawfriend's interpretations.

Please and thank you, drawfriends.

Migrating from I want to request one of the main antagonists of our campaign.

I forgot to mention he doesn't wear a mask or the hood, just the armor and cape. And the swords aren't really that ornated, just that the one on the left is a longsword and the one in the right hand is a bastard sword. Color is optional.

Hey you. take this sexy snek.

Requesting a teapot made from many many tiny tiny skulls.

Migrating
Requesting a half-ogre Samurai
My friend's been running a Rokugan/L5R themed 5e game for the last few months and my half-ogre goon has gone from basically an asshole with a big club to a heavily armored crab clan bushi (Though her armor is from the dragon clan because reasons) wielding a magic katana and a small shield with oni horns bolted to it.
She also picked up a nezumi shaman helper along the way (who healed her eye but left the cool scar over it).
A picture that shows her progression would be awesome!
Thanks Veeky Forums

Migrating request.

Requesting a mad psychiatrist/inventor fae skeleton that looks like pic related. He should be dressed in a black suit, with something like a white lab coat over it, and a mechanical hat like that of Mole from Disney's Atlantis movie. He has several pockets filled with glowing test tubes, medical tools and fae plants.

He should be doing SCIENCE! with an hesitant assistant/guinea pig, with his homunculi "nephews" helping him and going "he's so cool, I wanna be just like him when I grow up!". His "nephews" look like smaller versions of him, but with transparent skin and weird number of eyes, sorta like Nurglings from Warhammer 40000.

You can draw just the fae skeleton himself if you prefer.

Requesting my Blood Elf from Warcraft (Pictured in 1 and 2) channeling golden energy into her hands as she readies herself to heal an injured soldier.
Thanks in advance for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends!

Migrating from previous thread.
Gang finally got back together and are doing CoS. Going with a warforged paladin that was created to replace an inventor's daughter. She believes if she devotes herself to a god, she can become human.
I'd like for her to be in full armor, kinda like the two pics (somewhat formal, but nothing too flashy). She has short red messy hair and light green eyes. The DM has allowed my character to wear an alter self medallion that makes her look human. As the campaign goes on, the magic will slowly wear out, and her true appearance would show. Top right is just an idea of how it would show, part of her face wooden or steel while the rest is human like.

Honestly whatever the artist comes up with, I'm happy with. I'd be glad just to have a real image of her. Thanks friends

Not sure if you're here, and I posted last thread, but I'll post one more time in case you missed it, but here's a sketch, just reply if you're still interested.

SirFrog's players, don't look, I guess?

Migrating from last thread.

Requesting a Krieg soldier utilizing the MG46 (from Wolfenstein the new order) to take down a Khornate Hellbrute.

Migrating from many other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here and thank you in advance.

Requesting my perpetually angry Fear and Loathing inspired brawler. The angrier looking the better. Thanks in advance!

Requesting a boy in his mid teens with the general build of image 1 and the face of image 2, with a outfit that combines features and colors from images 3, 4 and 5. His outfit should be ethereal and have celestial symbols, and he should have a sword and revolver by his side. He has tanned skin from playing beneath the sun so much. His hair is dirty blond, with twigs and leaves in it. His ears and nose are big and goofy, but not as much as his smile, which looks like the most playful thing in the world. He wears a toy crown and his neck has a scarf which resembles a piece of the midnight sky (like in image 6 but more transparent, triangular and glowing). If you could draw him inside a tree house playing with his friends using magic like levitation and illusions, it would be awesome!

>Also there is the helm, it full encases his head and resembles a boar's face.

Please post a ref because I have no idea wtf you want.

Re-requesting:

Requesting a female bard and her adventuring companion walking down a beaten path.

The female bard has a magical glowing flute that she's holding up, about to play it.

And her traveling companion would be a male half-elf wearing a western longcoat outfit like the one in the left. And he'd be holding a gun that looks like the one in the very bottom.

The fem bard would also be smiling at her male traveling buddy, while the said traveling companion would be looking at her and raising an eyebrow.

Could a drawbro make this fat armored cleric from the Dwimmermount mega dungeon cover look like a grizzled capable warrior instead of such a fat little bitch that looks like Bobby from King of the Hill?

He can still be a bit fat, but strong fat. Not so rounded and effeminate. Maybe a beard?

Requesting some art for my character: The guy at left is a reference for his hair, eyes, and current outfit, but he should be posed like the guy on the right--preferably with a cocky expression like him as well--with his coat open to display armor like that shown in the center.

not OR, but I guess it's just a complete helm that covers his face with the front that resembles a boar's face, so it may be a boar mask.

something more like pic related.

wip, suggestions?

Requesting a more civilized-than-wild barbarian, clean shaved with his shoulder length hair tied back, his physique is tall a muscular but not to the point of having muscles on his muscles. He wears a leather sleeve with a chain links overlay on his left arm. A leather knee length kilt with a large buckled belt holding it up. And fur topped calf high boots. His weapon is a single bladed greataxe with a wicked jagged edge.

Hmm, all I have is maybe making the hair in the back a tiny bit longer.
Besides that its looking really great so far user :)

Hey all, was wondering if I could get something done of my gunslinger here? Nothing too complex, I'd just like him to have a different outfit than the usual. Something similar to the picture on the right, a sort of long, dark coat with patches here and there, could be in a similar sitting position or just standing. Face and build is the same as on the right, s'how he's supposed to look after all.

Thanks in advance, you guys are pretty damn cool.

I'm running a custom minor clan game of L5R for my group soon, and I'd love to have a nice looking mon to display. The PCs will be members of the Beetle Clan minor clan.

I'm requesting a mon similar to those in the top row of my image, but with a Japanese rhinoceros beetle. Thanks in advance.

>[M'LADY INTENSIFIES]

Aww to hell with it, lets go for my old 'for fun' standby.

I'd like any picture of Ness, or a kid like him in a baseball cap, fighting aliens or monsters with your favorite tabletop character.

Requesting the dragon in this pic wearing a more regal looking cloak and sitting on a throne that rests atop a pile of loot, such as gold, armor, weapons, and jewelry. For reference, the character depicted is about 5 feet 6 inches, from head to toe.

Leaving this post here for if the guy that drew pic related is still here

Hello Everyone, I would like to request my dude, he has the body shape of Rambo with scars on the chest (the lines show where) they must be Deep, like the ones that need staples to close, must be in similar pose as the dude in the bottom-corner one hand holding the katana in the same form and the other with the gun provided, he has a mask that looks like tony´s from HLM except that has the pattern upper-right, he uses Black pants as Rambo in the pic with black combat boots, he has the also the vest and arm protection on the upper-right, only the gauntlets have spikes on the knuckles, Finally just use Rambo for skin color only covered in blood TNHX

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Migrating from:
I'm running a historical Upotte campaign and need character art for c96-tan in an anime style. Please and thank you!

Sorry I just notice it, he uses the vest and armor of the upper-left

anchor

The art of the beard is being practiced

May I request a male elf soldier flirting or fraternizing with a female human civilian?

The male elf soldier is equipped with the armor like in pic related on the right, but he has his helmet off and has it held on his side.

And the female human civilian can look like the one in the left.

The human woman would be blusing and flattered at the elf soldier guy who's flirting/fraternizing with her.

Reposting
I'd like something like this character (1) wearing a white cloak (5) that drapes over his shoulders a little more in similar armor but in a royal blue colour and with hair and beard similar to (3). In the pose pictured in (2) only holding the lantern archon (4) just above his hand instead of the flame.

Cmon, you can get a higher quality pic than that.

Not OR but freckles. Freckles are a best.

Requesting a picture of a character in a game I am DMing.
She's the stereotypical anime student council president, except whisked away to a high-fantasy world where she lived with a barbarian tribe for two years.
Her body is covered from the neck down by vaguely Maori-like tattoos, beyond that she wears a typically skimpy mix of leather, fur and scraps of chainmail as well as a bunch of feathers, horns and stuff in her hair. She also sometimes uses warpaint.
She wields a two-handed, double-headed axe.
Ideally I'd like it to be a comparison pic, with her before and after her travelling to another world, but anything is fine, really.

Would it be possible to get an edit of a picture I already have? I would like this character's rabbit ears removed. If anyone cares to do this, I'd be much obliged.

Could you post the full version of that middle reference image? The one with white hair.

Requesting my character mourning over a grave.

This is like two minutes in photoshop. Do it yourself, you lazy bum.

You're right. I could give it a shot. Thanks.

Sauce on the reference picture?

kinetickraver.tumblr.com/

Not sure what the rules are in regards to pinup-type pictures, but what the hell, right?

Requesting a pinup of my Pathfinder character Harlow Ironeye, in full Blacksmith garb.

Here's a breakdown of the things I've marked.
1 - Pose ideas
2 - His body type, though with a bit more chest hair involved.
3 - His facial details. He's absolutely covered in scars, lost one eye to burns that he replaced with a steel ball, lost a couple of fingers and teeth along with it. Adventuring is a tough occupation, you know.
4 - How he looks 'today'. These days, he's older. He's got greying hair, usually brushed backwards and his grey beard is also a bit more tended to than it was in his younger days. He still wears the metal eye and keeps it out on display.

What, did you already give up on

I would like to Request my modern Champion of the Raven Queen. he has large, tattered jet black feathers from his back, and wears a dark set of cloths, consisting of a black hooded trench-coat, black fitted cargo pants, and a plain white, featureless porcelain mask with 2 black eye holes. he wields a long blade made of raven feathers. his clothing has deep purple accents and his hair is black and slightly wavy. I would like for his pose to feature his wings prominently, sort of like the reference Photo but front facing, or something similar maybe.

Gotta play the field my dude. besides, /aco/ is a trash fire right now. Have you read the thread lately?

I didn't think /aco/ would be okay with people posting tabletop character requests?

It's more that trash from /aco/ posts their OC Donut Steels here, for their "It's Totally For A Campaign I Swear :^)" requests

The fuck are you on about, that IS her tail

When is the last time you had an update on this?

I think this could look good if it wasn't so oversized. Using a Sallet for the top of the boars head and a bevor for the lower jaw is a good idea. Or see my pic for another idea. Slap some tusks (top and bottom) and a pig snout on this and BAM boar helmet.

I don't see why they'd care, but then again I haven't been to /aco/ since it was new.

OR here, this'll do it.

Sorry for not clarifying all that well.

I attribute the high ratio of female requests to this. /aco/ scum coming here to fulfill their fantasies.

I got you user

lul

Requesting a character for an upcoming game
>Takes place on a tropical island
>Character is human modified to be amphibious
>Gray smooth skin (like a dolphin) with white pattern
>Wearing either swimtrunks
>Armed with a railgun rifle
>Short Brown hair, brown eyes
>5ft tall

Can somebody draw my boy Anaconda Virtue? Be sure to make him look gross and noseless. Maybe greasy, too.

bump

Anchoring for Oni with cheeky armor

Can I get a spooky Revwien?
I've had the idea for a picture with one of these plant-monsters for a while but I just can't draw it.
I'd like to get one that is force sensitive and some sort of dark-side user; floating along creepily in the air with Force Lightening crackling between their tendrils. Or maybe they're using their numerous little red lightsabers instead.