Necromunda Returns!!!

Confirmed news incoming in September.

What are your hopes? What are your thoughts? Will GW do it right or cock it up?

>AoS gw
>doing anything right

Necromunda is coming in December, there will just be news about it next month.

A re-skin of Shadow War, new gang minis.

Wait, if it's coming in December, when the fuck is Titanicus coming? I thought it was next.

>I thought it was next.
It is. Presumably that means Titanicus is frighteningly close.

so that lasgun was just a resking for shadow of war and not any new guard release? kinda expected it

Oh man, I hope mordheim comes back but set in the mortal realms.

>Presumably that means Titanicus is frighteningly close.

You turn from your computer, a warlord Titan looms behind you.

Tentatively optimistic.

Titanicus could just take the November slot that was for the Horus Heresy boxes previously and then Necromunda be released around Christmas.

>Last edition of Necromunda sucked fat dick (stupid as fuck pit slave gangs etc.)
>DON'T WORRY THAT GUY STILL WORKS HERE
Great.

>Not playing Necromunda on roll20 for ages

Seriously, it fits so well.

WHEN'S BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC

So that's what the lasgun on the rumor engine was for...

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

From FW, after Titanicus i believe.

Rumoured to also be heresy era humans only again, which would be a shame.

best case scenario: new rulebook and gang minis that can be combined with Shadow War

worst case scenario: he's being coy and the "return" will be the release of that necromunda computer game

Wew, can't wait for GW to save Necromunda like they "saved" Blood Bowl.

They took the community rulebook, the BB tournament scene was still thriving years after abandonment, and cut it up into a boxset rulebook and £20 "season" expansions, and shit out a few £10 card decks.

It's so good that the vast majority of players still play by the community set, because it's basically the same and all in one free book.

Don't drink the nuGW koolaid.

well, at least there were some cool new models that came out of it. If we get some new ganger minis, I'd be happy (even if you don't play necromunda, gangers would make good fooder for guard, chaos, genestealer and inquisition players)

GORKAMORKA WHEN?

I agree ... we still all have our old rulebooks just some new plastic minis for easier conversions etc would be fantastic.

Cawdor being a melee gang with no melee weapons was always a bummer. But man, best heavy stubber mini ever ...

It could be the Video Game adaption made by the people who made Mordheim City of the Damned that was announced a while ago.

Oh this is 100% what it's got to be. The website is still a Coming Soon placeholder after months so we might finally get some screenshots, details maybe a cinematic video.

How do you incorporate vertical elements?

I suspect its Necromundian Imperial Guard.

yes please, the guard needs a grimderp fix

DIGGANOBZ

I need this.
2nd/3rd ed return when

I full well expect the rules will be dumbed down to the AoS level. But having new sprue for bitz (to use with OG rules) would be nice.

It's a computer game moronic kids

Nah, it's marines recruited from Necromunda.
Didn't Imperial Fists recruit from there?