Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

How often do your characters take off their armor and relax?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Gygax was a wanker and we're better off for moving past him.

>the game I played
Pretty often! Except for my character, who didn't have armor to take off. He still relaxed though.

>the game I run
Really often! I wouldn't call it comfy, but my players like to RP their downtime. Somehow the plot still manages to move on at a pace we're all happy with, though. It's like magic!

I love each and every one of you. Though we might not have ever played together, I know you're a wonderful human being that brings joy to every game table you grace, and people look forward to you gracing it! I hope your current games are going well, and every game you join hereafter is given the love and affection it deserves!

>half the characters in my game are dragons

Gygax wouldn't be happy with me.

He was a high school dropout AND a wanker, but that's one of his more articulate rants.
You're welcome to read and dismiss it, but please read it first.

You're welcome to poke holes in it, and you should absolutely try.
You'll probably find a hole or two, thought I doubt that'll rip down the tapestry.
But you have to read it and look if you want to accomplish that.

Attacks on authors, no matter how justified, say nothing about their work.

Gygax is the reason we're even here.

So is Lucas, didn't stop him from making the Prequels.

Gygax has some props for what he did, but we're by no means obliged to like all of what he did or agree with it.

Like George Lucas.

I have an irrational hatred for Calvin and Hobbes edits, especially that horrible bumper sticker of Calvin peeing. No one ever seems to make the mock ups anywhere near the quality of the original.
This picture is no better

Gygax didn't make 4th edition though.

>20 seconds apart
Hah.

I'm particularly bothered by the incorrect usage of "you're" instead of your.

I see nothing with humanocentricism.

Oy vey, you should be including more half-orcs in your campaign, you filthy fucking human-centric racist! Remember the Shoah.

I raise the motion that we make this thread about ass.

All in favor?

This is Veeky Forums. With humanocentrism, how can they fulfil their reptilian fetish?

Too much ass. Motion denied.

I can get behind that.

What /pfg/ meme girl has the best ass?

>Hard Mode: Can't say a character from Dragons 1
>Nightmare Mode: Can't say a character from include Dragons 2

Aye
> too much ass
motion to brand this user a heretic

Onryou, surprisingly

She does squats on the regular. Its just everyone looks at her front, not her back.

Boi. I'm looking all over.

Cals

>Can't say a character from Dragons 2

Oh.

What about the Iconics? Which among them do you think wins out?

Rory, because he's a meme boy :^)

Alahazra

A few illustrations from Giantslayer reveals Amiri has a legendary ass.

>cc and ig were bamboozles after all

why even live

It isn't the closing date yet

Harsk. I win.

Really loved some of the iron gods apps too

Really? And which illustrations might those be?

Do we have actual proof? I'm not willing to believe it unless either the DM said so somewhere or the deadline for picks has passed.

I guess getting drunk and hiding in a tree plinking some humans you think are giants with a crossbow really works out the gluts.

they haven't answered questions in like a week its a pretty good signifier.

I guess the GMs just didn't get the apps they wanted.

>Really? And which illustrations might those be?

I don't know, they're the covers of... I think Book 3 and 4? It shows the back of Amiri and her ass is exquisite.

I can get that behind?

I think he's half right, but for the wrong reasons.

Certain monsters should never really be PC's because becoming a race fit for being a PC, it loses everything that makes it a monster. His Dragon example is very fitting. in my opinion. In D&D they're all about hoarding and living super long, dominating an area. They don't really fit properly into the adventuring life style.Not to mention the issue of most structures being built around humanoids to begin with.

Asking again from last thread, with an image this time: How does muscle memory fuck with CMD, given how the Oracle Cha-to-AC's were ruled to replace Dex for CMD? Do you just end up only adding Str once and then have nothing else, since you can't add untyped bonuses from the same source to a given thing? Would it count as a different bonus since it's replacing Dex?

I almost want to apply to see if maybe I'd get accepted, maybe they'll come back and maybe the games will be legit.

Found it

You can also get behind this if you want.

Motion that this thread also be about HIPS?

I stand corrected. Sorry Harsk.

Seoni and Seelah(judging of that one pic of her in a dress).
JESUS

i like what i see

YOOOOOOO

>Seelah
Example

I want to hold those hips while dancing with her.

Anyone want me to go through more AP books and look for ass?

Godspeed, you magnificent man. I expect a full imagegur and/or collab image when you're done.

yes please, you're doing god's work

You are a credit to /pgg/.

Example

What would you say the disposition is of this woman?

Remember when James Jacobs stated Seelah has boobplate because her breasts were extremely large?

Those don't look extremely large to me.

For breeding

Probably gotta take padding and shit into account. Also perspective. They seem pretty sizeable.Maybe not huge.

Probably just JJ covering ass though. Paizo likes to have it's cake and eat it too when it comes to getting dat feminist support and still having cheesecake,

bad angle from the mirror, she's probably hanging down to her naval

>UGH YEAH MUFFUGGUH BREED THE WIIMIN MUH MATING PRESS HAHA YEAH PUT A BUN IN THAT OVEN WHO SLUTCOW HERE UUUUUNNGHHHH THICCER THICCER MUH ASS MUH BOOTIE MUH FUGGIN DIK MANG

Where did Hell's Rebels have cheesecake?

I don't know. I never actually read it outside the NPC gallery and the description of petrified Shenshen.

I'm not a breedfag but I do like nice butts.

sounds like a fun time, yeah.

Go home Seamus.

I meant emotional, not fetish.

Acerbic, a real bitch both on and off the field.

Post your best seoni!

Do I want to know what "emotional" breeding is?

I don't have her alone, just the collection

Damn. Seoni thicc.

I just wanted to know what people thought the personality of the girl in the picture was. Can we not do this?

Anyone have Seoni in a wedding dress?

I love how she dresses even sluttier than the Iconic Oracle who was literally a prostitute everyone she knew wanted to fuck.

It's /pgg/. Were you expect something better?

Stand-offish

why does it feel like the PCs who were/are LITERAL PROSTITUTES aren't as slutty as some non-prostitutes?

She looks like one of your typical West Coast sluts that finally decided to marry some poor man she roped into committing to her roastie ass.

Does anything get con and strength as their racial stats? I'd assume dwarves but they don't. Orcs don't, Hobgoblins don't, I can't find fucking anything.

Lizardmen from memory.

Motion accepted! This is now a hip thread.

That art got used for a somewhat popular app in PLD, so I'm not surprised /pfg/ ran that way. Then again, I'm never really surprised when /pfg/ runs that way anymore. I think she looks like someone seems normal at first but is actually probably crazy. Something about the look on her face makes me think that she's either a yandere or dead inside.

Neanderthal

It's hyper-generic character art, man.

that art's been used several times, its generic

One waits until you pay, or they can get something out of the act in the end, and the other gives it for free.

The line between fat and thicc is well defined user.

Honestly i'm just depressed.

Well if I recall, Sorshen's supposed to have WAY bigger tits than her artwork. Like specifically, she has an exaggerated sexualized appearance.

So it's quite possible for it to just be the same thing. Can't let the art get 'problematic', or else we'll need to do something like remove sexual dimorphism from Lashunta because we always drew the women as sexy!

>lizardmen are 8 rp

Holy shit these guys seem super good. I doubt I'd actually get to play one or even if I'd want to. I don't really want to play a monstrous race but just stat wise these guys seem super strong for 8 race points.

>+2 str, +2 con
>+2 natural armor bonus
>+8 swim and 30ft swim movement
>bite/claw attacks
>only know their racial language by default

And you thought "I know what will cheer me up! Some /pgg/!" You've come to the wrong place.

No one cares user.

>Sorshen's supposed to have WAY bigger tits than her artwork. Like specifically, she has an exaggerated sexualized appearance.

Sorshen's supposed to look like a horny teenage boy's ideal feminine figure.

No, that's Lavender Lili but given that she was a JJ PC(I think) that's pretty likely.

Honestly aside from the language barrier that's a pretty sweet deal.

Lavender Lil was a JJ PC? I believe it, but I don't believe she was the "extremely exaggerated figure" character described above.