I turned 3.4k into 65k, AMA

Started buying ETH in May and all through the summer. Total invested over the summer was 7k, but some bad trades and ETH dips left me with $3400 in August. That’s when I started dabbling in alts

>$65,000
I have the same amount, how do we make it

Congrats man. How did you find your successful coins? I hope to make similar gains so I can pay off student loans faster. Any advice?

Why arent you all in ICX right now?

I also have 65k, started with around 5k. What's the game plan, people

This

Do you really think icx will keep going up?

i turned 2k into 170k buying only eth last year ama

most successful coin was REQ. in on the ico and then bought on the way down post-ico. would be in icx if not for bittrex’s withdrawal limit

Make own thread larping faggt

game plan currently is all in on NXT. you get a free coin for every 2 NXT you own. seems legit

>Only 19x his money
> thinks he has good gains in crypto

TOP KEK

me and everyone i know started with less than you after you(june) and we all have more than you.. what a nubtron

>larp
have you seen how much eth has gone up by since jan?

Yes, unironically, the backing it has is insane and it isnt on many exchanges/cmc yet.

I get that all the shills are offputting and it's an ATH but jesus this project is promising

im not larping you newfag kys this board is shit

>>uwtN6pAm
Find coins with potential and are being hyped and put most of your portfolio into them. Life changing gains don’t come from putting only a small percent in lots of coins

buy lbc and leave your computer for a year. you're now a multi millionaire

I'm not OP but I started in February and turned $3,000 into about $130,000 this year.

Is this really worth bragging about? I do nothing but suffer from jealousy from people who made millions in the markets this year.

Where do I find these coins

kek, this
if you have just 2 digit multiplier gains instead of 3 digit multiplier gains in crypto, you're officially a brainlet

CBF working out % gains.

impossible to have triple digit multiplier gains if you started in the summer..

going from 3k to 65k is worth celebrating, so is 3k to 130k. anyone saying otherwise is a faggot autist

So it looks like I got 6,342 times my initial, the $100 from bpay was buying for a friend and not part of my holdings.

lolwhat

$3k->$130k is insane returns with so little invested

I see your new here, welcome to crypto.

all in on tron or verge one month ago faggot
stay poor