Warhammer 40,00 General /40kg/

M-Muh Oppression Edition

>Konor Campaign: Chaos comeback? edition
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>novels here
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>Other megas
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA (no 8e stuff here)

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Abaddon's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!1xIWjDLR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Konor will not fall

First for chaos

IT'S TIME TO

xth for Morty

second for Guard!

So how do I represent my Red Hunters, who I picture pulling buried skillsets out if their ass/memory as situation call for them, as a proper chapter Tactics?

>tfw I lost all three games I played
>tfw stupid codex full of free relics and ultramarine primarchs everywhere
>tfw what few victories I had were negated by xenos factions

I dont even want your stupid planet anymore.

KEEP PUSHING XENOS/CHAOS BROS THE IMPERIALS ARE WAVERING!!

I fucking saw that guy selling that army on 40k buy and sell and my first thought was "Shit, Veeky Forums will love this or dismiss it as Reddit shit, it's hard to tell sometimes

Ducking taucuvks stealing our victories
Thought this was a daemon host
Most disappointed

>wavering
>when the codex drops today
Prepare for major marine reinforcment

You need to learn to use an archive necron user.
Here you go you silly pleb. mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!1xIWjDLR

Morty Come to Konor on the double quick!

Definitely thought Flamebelcha would be bigger but I still love him, great model to put together. Now I gotta figure out the Howdah....

HA! Imperials have jobs enjoy working while Chaos is all in your base killing your dudes.

until somebody does it for this model, don't every reply to /40kg/ again.

>be green ork
>middle class waaagh
>GW sez da beakiez get a new codex but not us orkz!

WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

>fighting for the same faction that Slaanesh supports
>willingly jumping in to the crocodile's mouth
100% imperial control here.

I guess that's true, that would explain why chaos has been kicking ass this campaign while the imperium has so few wins. Oh wait...

>gotz me a full teef scholarship to the waaaagh youz jus a grot

It is the Beyblade!

The new upgrade pack pales in comparison to this.

More forces means More corpses means more flies

>be playing DoW2 for the first time since before I got into 40k
>see this
UNACCEPTABLE

>belfast
Now user, that's not really Ireland, now is it?
You are like little baby, watch this

Whatever helps you sleep at night chaoscuck

>mfw I bring my Not!Emperors Children to the shop to play today
>Four of the six Imperial armies are SM
>All of them have at least some Primaris in their army
>All of them between 15yo-20yo
>Store is allowing all of them to use the new in-store Codex, which I had not seen
>Play five games, four of which are against these SM players
>Lose to two of them, scrape by one, and blow the SW player out of the water (Inferus Predators FTW)
>Entire game is literally NOTHING but sarcastic remarks and internet memes
>"Lol Get Primarised, Heretic!"
>"Manlets Bee-Tee-Ef-Oh!"
>"You're losing because your guys are terrified of the bigger, better Primaris marines!" (Note: This was the SW player that I absolutely routed)
>[Player Narration] "The Chaos Lord of the Apostate Kings looks through the haze of the battlefield, when suddenly Primaris Lieutenant Addicles strides through the smoke. Gazing into the blood-red eyes of his Mk. X helm [Note: The model actually had yellow eyes] and realizes deem into his shrunken soul that he is completely, totally, hopelessly outmatched. He knows he cannot compete with the pinnacle of Imperial science and mastery!"
>Then these kids kept calling me a "manlet player," and asking me when I was gonna buy the Primaris models and "run them counts-as" because "they're just so much better looking."
>mfw I am the tallest guy in the shop by at least three inches
>mfw I'm still only 5'11"

Look guys, shitposting on Veeky Forums is fun, but lets not be such goddamn autists in real life.

But this isn't for Primaris Space Marines.

I just had to get that laurel head for my 30k praetor.

Anyone uploaded the epub codex yet?

world eater sorc is more irritating. Thats why I used to play it.

>things that didn't happen: the posg

Librarius being blue is a codex stipulation, nothing more.

There were WE Sorcs though, they just used their powers to rip and tear better.

I put my autism spectacles on and noticed that these helmets have two tubes on each side which is different from the Dark Imperium helmets.

I also noticed that the sergeant doesn't have a piece missing from the middle of his gorget like the sergeants and lieutenants from Dark Imperium.

I'm shaking, brothers.

in HH, sure but in 40k I have never heard of one.

this

Xenos get to choose who they take points from?
So, a Xenos and a Limperial could both fight and agree that whoever wins, chaos loses?

1.Codex released on the weekend
2.SM players buy it.
3. Go to work during the week
4. Chaos neets clean up till Thursday.
Search your heart you know it to be true.

>There were WE Sorcs though, they just used their powers to rip and tear better
There were right up until the WE went to Khorne and he made them butcher them all

I'd believe it. The kids in our shop literally do nothing but spout memes ALL THE TIME, be they 40K memes or otherwise.

You drastically overestimate the social skills of a group of teenagers who are normally the social outcasts, and suddenly find themselves among a group who shares their hobby.

Source: was once one of those kids, now I know better.

Yup. But there can also be matches where Imperials fight Imperials, and as a result Imperials win.

Konor Battle Report: Total loss.

2 players vrs 1...
2K Chaos v. 1K Admech 1K Sisters + Imperial Support. Victory to Chaos, unfortunately.

Who wants a battle report with pictures?

no if xenos plays vs imerpial the xenos player is playing for chaos.

before memes it was movie references nothing has really changed.

Uh-huh. I guess that's why chaos got BTFO harder during the week than on the weekend, right?

I guess. But nothing in the World Eater's fluff says there are no Sorc's in their bands. Now if DoW2 had a Black Templar colour chart for Librarians, sure.

Pretty sure that Librarians are often used by non-Librarian-liking-legions in order to find the best places to fight and shit. In Cult of the Warsmith book, the Iron Warriors use a pysker to find an item of Pertys and when they got it they fired it into the sun because lol imperfect. They didn't like the pysker, but they still used him. World Eaters aren't all Khorne Zerkers, it's possible that they captured a Pysker and force them to find the best fighting or to counter weakling sorcery.

>buying into snapfits
>ever
the multi-part kits are ALWAYS better

Do want gimmie that shit.

Had an argument with my friends about rerolls.

With the new FAQ out, can you reroll a single die of a failed charge roll? Or do you have to reroll both dice using 2 CP?

>squad is using auto bolt rifles
>except for the guy reloading

>World Eaters aren't all Khorne Zerkers

After skalathrax, they basically are though.

You mean for the tactical reroll? You only reroll 1 dice

Apart from alternative poses, is there a reason to buy this kit over DI hellblasters from ebay? The major difference between the guns are some decorative bits. I would have expected the assault to have a shorter range and the heavy to have a beefier barrel. But no, one just has a cylinder under the muzzle and a cable to the backpack, and the other has some tactical light and a scope. And I thought the auto bolt rifle, bolt rifle and stalker bolt rifle were lazy design with the only real difference being the magazine.

Right, so can I just reroll 1 of the 2 dice, or do I absolutely have to reroll both since the FAQ states you have to reroll all applicable dice if you reroll.

Not all Zerkers are WE either. Otherwise the option to make like Mutilators World Eaters woukdn't exist.

Yes? The rules for them says any unit can replace their Bolt Rifle with Auto Bolt Rifle. So you don't have to swap them all out.

Crimson Fists here.

So for something like BT's CTs, you have to reroll both, for the strategm, just one is allowed.

I suppose they still have to have Lords but I can't picture a WE Warpsmith being very good at his job.

>24 head bits

Has GW gone too far?

It says "all models" so GW made a goof.

If you have an ability that says you can "re-roll charges" like Orks or Black Templars, you have to re-roll both.

If you use the Command Re-roll Stratagem for 1CP, you only re-roll 1, and CANNOT re-roll both.

Also you can't spend 2CP to use it twice in the same phase.

>World Eaters aren't all Khorne Zerkers
Even their units that aren't berzerkers are berzerkers, the Butcher's Nails are what turns a marine into a berzerker and the WEs universally have the nails.

My understand is by skal everyone had the butchers nails in their head. Then kharn does his things the legion breaks up into warbands.

In fact I think in adbs betrayer all the Librarians die. But Im not sure its been a while.

Well there are meant to be world eater psycho surgeons who still live. And give wannabe berzerkers the nails. I imagine their bed side manner is malpractical.

Found on FB
Hints of what models to come?

You're really late.

>And I thought the auto bolt rifle, bolt rifle and stalker bolt rifle were lazy design with the only real difference being the magazine.
There's a top part that changes too, and the Stalker has a bigger scope than the standard.

>convert

>new
>says it's conversion

Why? Slap a different head on and some gubbins. Really late as well. It's to placate the fags who want conversion shit in WD again.

This. For every memespewing kiddie, there's a middle-aged neckbeard that spams quotes from Monty Python and Firefly.

No. You're not getting a new model.

>not drilling your magazine wells
Absolutely fucking disgusting.

>Tfw chaos/xenos player
>Tfw tempted to switch to Imperium
>Tfw don't want to waste the models I already have

Since when are Nurgle and slannesh so chummy?

The magazine is still in there. Get your eyes checked, fuccboi.

Enough with the phony outrage culture.

wut?

>>Tfw don't want to sell the models I already have to finance my new army
numales, everyone.

Every fucking thread I hear about how another culture has to go.

Don't be impatient your new toys are coming soon don't be an ultra bandwagoner.

>The magazine is still in there.
It clearly isn't. Look at the picture marked "1" below. If the empty magazine was still in the bolter it would extend beyond the grip. Perhaps you should get your eyes checked.

The prior magazine is still in the bolt rifle.
You just wanted to get upset about something without giving it a second thought.
You're shitposting.

How many of us are gonna even notice any size difference between the scopes? Or care? I don't even care if the gun has a straight or curved magazine. Telion has a curved magazine on his stalker bolter.

Come one, rookie. You know not every 'bolt' gun and magazine is identical.

Ah fair enough

The hand shown isn't one that comes with the NDK at all so I figured we might be getting an upgrade sprue

Still confused.

>But nothing in the World Eater's fluff says there are no Sorc's in their bands.
Besides all the fluff about how Khorne hates psykers and literally has an entire class of demon dedicated to hunting them? Or how being inducted into the WEs requires a member be implanted with the butcher's nails which cause either the psyker, any nearby battle brothers or both to be brainsploded if they use psychic powers? Or that it's stated repeatedly that just the mere presence of psykers give anyone with the nails headaches to the point of nosebleeding?

It's not even the Primaris. It's the Custodes, Imperial Knights, and the Assassinorum.

I would claim this didnt happen but ive seen worse...from the staff, any time I head into a store its mostly kids yelling and a few older neckbeards hanging about, any ''normie'' oeople I see are literally in, buy and out shoppers.

The staff I am mixed about, they either ignore you when you need something or are pestering you to buy tools at a 400% mark up...seriously NOBODY IS SPENDING 20 QUID ON A SINGLE SCULPTING TOOL.

Are you talking about the pistol? I'm commenting on the big guy with the respirator reloading his rifle.

See

There is a straight mag still in the rifle.
He hasn't ejected it yet to replace.

What's a nice loadout for land speeders now? Typhoon missiles seem like a bit of a waste for its movement, and multimeltas seem iffy for the cost->accuracy

Best part about the BT kit is that it contains two sets of what is it that picture.

I really do want an updated one for Primaris though.

nah

Re-read what I said. World Eaters got smashed into different warbands by Kharn. It's entirely possible a warband got a pysker and forced them to join. And making them sit somewhere else and dispel magic is going to be useful. it's one of the most minor things in 40k, this isn't like trying to fluff justify female space marines.

>he doesn't knock it out with the new magazine

He has already ejected it. Bolt magazines still have grooves at the bottom.

What do the new stalker bolt rifles look like, anyways?

Not being able to shoot heavy at full BS really fucks with fast vehicles. I don't understand why they don't have a rule to overcome this like they did before....

If you don't model your guns properly I will not let you field them, WAACfag. WYSIWYG is important to stop people making shit up and changing their lists. If you have a unit with Bolt Rifles they better all damn well be modelled with the proper magazines and scopes.

Not all of them, no.

He's clearly moving the new magazine into place. If the previous mag was still in the gun his movement wouldn't make any sense. You're clearly a liar or an idiot.