Portfolio thread

Portfolio thread

>QASH

Nice OP. I swear this coin is invisible right now but it has the best team in all of crypto. Mike Kayamori is literally a Harvard/University of Tokyo Grad, former CEO of Gungho, creator of Puzzles and Dragons, the biggest game app in all of Japan, his team is filled with finance sector titans, and intend for this to be a top 3 coin that solves the liquidity problem in crypto. Men like that don't fuck around with their reputation on the line.

>$1,241

Nigga, I spent this much just on condoms each day. You need to step up your budget if you want to make it in the crypto game.

Is blockfolio old news now? What's this new app?

Remove ADA, RDD, SC, FUN and put it into BTC and ETH. Everything else is okay.

Cont

part 1

Yeah, pretty much. Switched to Delta a week ago and it's so much more responsive.

part 2

Are the charts better or worse in your opinion?

Who else /XMY/ here?

Am I gonna make it?

I was reading about crypto for years. Always too poor to inverst.
Got $50 invested in XBY months ago.
Then on the 18th this month got finally invested. Total invested is $650.
For a lot of you what I got is peanuts but I managed to triple my money in 5 days so I'm pretty happy with it.
Im still learning and still saving fiat to invest. I have very little to spare in fiat to invest more.
Should I put some more money in any other coin than ICX?
I think ICX became too expensive for me, am I right?

>>M5jTCqaN #

yes you should make it, but maybe add some REQ in there for those sweet 2018 gains

If you are using so little money you really ought to find yourself a sub 5mil marketcap coin and go all in. Youre not gonna make shit buying something like REQ and POWR with so little.
Triple your money is good boi. How many of your pals could say they did that?
HST baby. Good choice.

I might be a fuckin retard, but rate

Worse. There's less information and no order book but in terms of actually tracking the value of your portfolio it's better imo. I use both of them now

why don't any of u fags have ICX

Rate advice pls

No HTML coin? Enjoy being poor

Thanks, I am mostly interesting in long-term holding, but I will try that. I don't have any money to seriously invest anyway right now.

>in terms of actually tracking the value of your portfolio it's better imo
blockfolio and delta give me different values for my portfolio, and based on what delta tells me my total gains are, it's not calculating my cost basis correctly
I only put 4483 into crypto, but delta makes it look like I put in more

Nice, 19k IGNIS will make you a baller.

Will I make it?
Rate pls

Thoughts? Got rid of my 925 XLM to get 720 more REQ since I expect a minor pump tomorrow, if REQ moons super hard tho I'm thinking of not even going back to XLM.

Finally diversified into something decent

Did you use the right dates when you inputted your trades? It pulls in the value of what Bitcoin was at whatever time you said the trade was so that could be what's causing the discrepancy

NO XMR?
Please explain...

I put the correct dates/times, and I manually input the total cost of the trade, which includes any fees

As you can see, I'm a 2nd world student poorfag that placed 90% of his savings into this hoping to get some decent dosh. The fuck do you think I can do with 1XMR even if it moons?

I do.

Should i get off nxt? Kinda wanna go half half on icx and link

It's been an awesome December for me. Thinking about taking some PHR profits and adding to my XBY position. Thoughts /biz?

My blockfolio recently has been crashing randomly
Only reason I used it was because it's simple UI and it lets you hover over the price chart to see exact prices

Delta has a simple UI but without the hover feature, but makes up with other small things like being able to add transactions with ETH or BTC pair, and adding custom tokens so you can add ICO coins

what app is that user?

Just started using Delta. I'm down 30% from panic trading these past few days. I plan to hold this position for at least a few months.

Should I wait for REQ to dip a bit first? It's at an ATH right now right?

coin manager

just broke 300k, need 3x more to retire from this fuckking crypto

Started with 2.5K in late Oct/ Nov. Will I make it?

>Boasting about 26 dollars.

yeah i sold my phr for a loss at like 15k. fuck my shit up. i also have xby.

NXT is a smart move. IGNIS futures trading high, literally free money

Jokes on you, I'm already up $1 on my investment.

OK WE DELTA NOW GUYS BRB SETTING EVERYTHING UP

>3x

kek. i just broke 150k. i need 20x to retire from cryptshit

Rate or hate

It's a green, green Christmas baby.

what did you start with?

14k €, added gradually, three months ago. Actually cashed 14k two days ago. So I'm in the clear whatever happens.

Started with 200, cashed out 600, have 100$ in eth as well not in the portfolio

> cashing out
jej

Too late for pearl? I sold at $0.29 this morning. Might buy back in

>not facing it your initial investment

Jej.

I don think so. Up 600% on my first 10k investment but check out the marketcap. Has at least another x10 in it I would think

interesting. did you went all in on altcoins from the start?

What are your thoughts on Vertcoin? I've heard it's easy to mine but don't know if it'll be relevant long term

>in the clear
Good way of playing. I also try to get my initial investment out at some point. No pink wojacks for us man.

Pretty much. Much more room for growth. Followed datadash first so got lucky with vertcoin and iota. After that I bought a bunch of req at 7 ct and used the profit from that to buy prl just before the moon.

Seems a bit dead for me. If you get lucky you have a X2 so a smaller cap altcoins is way more interesting because it'll x4 or x10 much more easily.

100k was my milestone for that. Set a milestone beforehand. Because when everything is green you don't want to sell except when you've thought of it beforehand.

I make 26 dollars in one minute.

Been holding most of this for a month or two. Besides the ark which I bought at 60 cents. Made some okay gains but I kinda wanna switch it up on a few

Any advice appreciated.

any advice? i need to sell my mco as its a scam. what should i buy.
also will i make it big?

Don't really get why people find this hard.

what app is this

Delta

Delta.

started with 50. gotta long way up to learn.

I know but is what i can put in right know, i add more money every month tho

I got 0.55 BTC free back in 2011.
Recently I sold my BCash and BGold for LTC and ETH.

I should be happy for free money, but instead I'm angry at myself that I didn't get more.