What kind of trader are you?

Are you a speedy adrenaline rushed trader? Are you chill and laid back while trading?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2645376.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a holder I just wish I had the time to look at the markets and sell/buy during pnd

I just hodl right now and my buying/selling days is kind of over since I feel like i made a mistake, sold high couldn't buy in again, switched my coins to another coin and looks like I'm going to make a lot more than I had invested with original coin, so i may make it just need to be patient and not sell at $5-10

I know a guy who sold ETH early and made like 100k but didn't wait and now he could have been in the millions

hodl robot borderline aspie

I use PGX to make my trades, my nigga

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2645376.0

Hmm I may invest

How much coins do you get, or does it not work that way? Is this something that will be traded or not?

I dont see a whitepaper on what this is but some bot ..

I'm a brainlet trader who routinely thinks he's buying ATL just to watch it dip further.

1 hour frame trader.

PGX is a trading bot.

It increases gainz. I turned 0.1 BTC into like 0.4 in a few days. Just don't put the settings on crazy. Keep the trade settings to normal.

I’m pretty chill. I don’t do any research. I just put all of my money into whatever Veeky Forums is shilling. I’ve made $10,000 off LINK and ICX

i know what I'm trading for before usually a day in advance.

This is what I do sometimes too, I believe in you Veeky Forums

Chill and laid back. It's a game and I trade the best when I treat it like a video game

Which exchange do you use it in?

I'm probably too analytical. I rely too much on my (maybe) faulty logic and not enough on my guts. I look for flaws and try to give myself reasons why not to invest instead of vice versa. This causes me to get a few good long term coins but I miss out on a lot of the quick moon missions.

Dent was my most recent example of this frustration. I knew about it and did a bunch of research about 3 months ago when the 24 hour volume was like $1000 but decided against it because I figured it wouldn't ever actually amount to anything. Just found out it was in the top 100 a couple of days ago

Long or swing, depending on the investment. Crypto is all swing because i don't trust it and am willing to cut myself off from maximum gains in exchange for decreased risk.

zen as fuck man, I always take tramadol before trading so I don't chimp out

>trading
Lol get fucked.
Sage

I'm a madman laughing at the ridiculousness of making more money than I ever did wagecucking by trading memecoins.

>Are you a speedy adrenaline rushed trader?
I place up to 6 bets a day split between crypto, xrp, monero and Fx pairings.

Are you chill and laid back while trading?
Yeah. Time has taught me my methods work. When I go into a loss making trade, I know my stoploss marker is a safety net and there is always a swing. Most of the time I am in profit or breaking even within 15 minutes.

I usually make slow and calculated trades. 75% of my portfolio are long term holds. The other 25% is "play money" that I throw at a few shit coins in hopes of them mooning. I'll scrape any gains off my play money to go back into long term holds every pay day. However, sometimes when bored, I'll see how far I can take 1K in a day.

>holding
WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE

WHY ARE YOU ON Veeky Forums IF YOU ARE JUST HOLDING

FUCK OFF AND GO LIVE YOUR SUCCESSFUL NORMAL LIFE WITH FAMILY WHERE YOU DON'T FRANTICALLY CHECK THE MARKET EVERY 5 MINUTES

REEEEEEEEE

I use it in binance but it's meant for poloniex
kek

What is that fucking wojak

It has quite a few options, you brainlet. Just wondering which exchange works best.

This pajeet posting is getting annoying as fuck.

Why does it have 0 reviews and just got posted today? Reeks of scam/malware tbqh senpai.

Chill as fuck these days but I was an adrenaline fueled day trader years ago.
Now I only buy coins I think have long term potential and wait instead of chasing shitcoin pumps.

Can u link the bot

It’s called >>>/reddit/ now leave

Iron handing sometimes takes just as much energy, worry, and willpower as trading.

I'm an idiot who panic sells at the bottom of the dip.

>buy the beta for $30 and receive the alpha build when it comes out for free
>?????
thats not how versioning works

This is a newfag and normie posing as “Le angry neet”

Can I live on crypto trading with a starting investment of £1000?

Kys

Buy early, get early access I suppose.
works for me kek

Keep your job until you are getting consistent gains and have survived at least 2 BTC crashes. ps. the last couple of weeks isn't even close to a crash.

I attempt to jump between a few coins that have upcoming events hoping to make 20% or more on each trade. Sometimes if I get in early I do a lot better than that and sometimes if the news sucks I pretty much break even. So basically I'm kinda trash but still doing well.

No.