Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

How far has your character gone for loot and booty?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

>How far has your character gone for loot and booty?
Far enough to be pulled out of PF and into a good system.

The quest for booty knows no bounds

Have your characters ever begged for death, /pgg/?

the booty was in you the entire time.

How do I keep a brawler relevant at high levels?

Whats the best class to mix with Halfling Opportunist?

Hey, /pgg/.

What are people's thoughts on ultimate campaign?

How well do the rulesystems in it work?

What are the glaring holes in it that need to be fixed?

I need help fleshing out a Tiefling as a character. She's a main plot NPC so it's important but I hit a wall. She's from the border of the Abyss (this setting's version of the Worldwound), her mom was an elf, and so far her demeanor is like Aubrey Plaza from Parks & Rec or Stephanie Beatriz from Brooklyn 99

I have no idea what else to do with her backstory

I'm in the mood for some abuse. Mock me /pfg/.

Some of the special feats in it are hilariously broken.
Like the Story Feat that gives no-prereq Craft Construct at first and then an extra discount.

Anything busted about the actual subsystems?

I bet you don't even use coasters, skub-lover

I want to play a Necromancer who focuses on 1 or maybe 2 buffed up minions, should I go Bone Oracle or is Cleric better?

So I'm looking to get back into playing pathfinder, and I have (vaguely) fond memories of pfg games; the problem is my schedule is screwed up, since I work 24 on, 24 call, 48 off with my job, so it's never the same to week. Should I bother trying to apply to various games, given that schedule, or is it too mcuh for the average pfg game to bear?

Work with your GM to homebrew some stuff.

Relevant how? Damage/HP? Out of combat influence? Utility?

Just be aware, that as long as your GM tolerates full-casters, you will always operate from their shadow as far as impact goes. Unless your full casters are retards.

She left you for better dick, greater wealth, and happier memories and you know it, failure.

(From last thread)

Only at lower tiers of mythic. I found coupled arcana was extremely good if you have something to trigger it, as it gives you amazing action economy.

Mirror dodge is excellent. Divine source can help you get spells outside of your spell list, as not only can you cast them once a day, you can cast them as your own spells.

I also took crafting mastery so I could make the group's gear. As for feats, mythic spell focus is incredible for putting your DCs into "You can't make this" levels.

Sticking with familiarity is a very human thing. So long as they're not being smug assholes about it there's no reason to be upset over a GM favoring his friends over strangers.

If a random number called you and asked to hang out, would you accept it over a good friend calling and asking the same thing?

If you put out your phone number and said anyone could call you and hang out after a two-to-four week application process, then decided to act as if and say you're nonbiased, then it's different.

Cleric. Channel (negative) energy is incredible if you're a necromancer. Get selective channel to avoid hitting your allies as you kill the enemy and heal your minions. Quick channel to allow you to potentially do this multiple times.

Alchemist will continue to get shitty archetypes and no good discoveries.

Yeah, I was definitely planning on picking up Mirror Dodge, it looks way too good to pass up as an emergency "Shit, this isn't part of the plan!" button.

If this were a normal mythic game I would probably pick up crafting mastery too, but Godslayers is going to be a oneshot so there's probably no time to take advantage of it and the DM never mentioned pre-game crafting being allowed so I'm just staying away from crafting in general.

I don't mind it either, but what I think upsets most people here is when the DM doesn't say he's reserving seats for his friends. Having people jump through the hoops of the app circus only, I can see why they would be annoyed to find out some of the seats in the game were promised to other people right out of the gate if they weren't told upfront that would be the case. But with /pfg/, you have some people that will just assuming nepotism was going on without much proof, and then get really salty over it.

Starfinder campaign WHEN?

Presumably when Starfinder comes out.

That's fair, and in situations like that I agree, it's very lame.

At the end of the day you're either accepted or denied. Even if the reasons why are terrible you're still denied.

Learn to avoid the particular GM if he's biased, or try again if he's not, or just find another game.

Or when it's leaked by leakanon. Has he forsaken us?

It ain't out yet, chill

>then decided to act as if and say you're nonbiased
But did anyone actually claim this?
Or was this a faulty/hopeful assumption on user's part each time?

Pic related?

What was the 3rd party book that had VMC for all the hybrid classes and such? I thought it was legendary games, but I don't think that's it.

I think it's implied that you're meant to be nonbiased. A judge wouldn't, in theory, give someone he knows personally and is friends with a lighter sentence.

Without the slightly weird face, almost exactly, yeah. Mine's an elf though.

I'll tear your fuckin' heart out and eat it while your children watch, m8

How do you know that this will even happen?

How do you know when a decision for a game application online is made in a biased way unless they flat out tell you?

The Genius Guide to Variant Multiclassing Rules, by Genius Games?

A judge wouldn't, but a theater or film director would give casting preference to people they have worked well with before.

Does the snip.li trove not work for anyone else?

Don't asked to be bullied when you can't take it, you thin skinned pussy. No wonder she left you, your balls are still tucked away.

didn't mean to quote that

So with the release of the revamped underwater rules will there be an influx of fishfuckers?

We're still going to be drowning in "thicc," elves, and fluffy tails.

>We're still going to be drowning in "thicc," elves, and fluffy tails.

I fail to see the downside.

Don't forget to lock your door, you piece of shit

Cool, thanks.

Reminder that Merfolk and Cecaelia are best races.

I'm a pear man myself, but I'm far beyond caring to be honest.

Like I'm letting you "take" her back. I'll have her send you some facial selfies if that helps you make the commitment to suicide.

God knows we don't need you breeding.

Elves are not supposed to have large breasts.

>that oversized zipper

How is this never a problem for her?

They never left.

I've been hoping for the material so I could run the Twelfth Seros War from AD&D in Pathfinder.

Tell that to my large breasts, then.

Honestly, I really just want a sleek, athletic waifu now. Heaven knows we've had more titty monster applications than a hentai doujin of the casting couch.

You're a faggot, not an elf.

How could it ever be a problem?

Maybe I will! Maybe I'll press my face right into them and say it eye-to-eye!

For you.

It could just be purely decorative, and not actually a functional zipper.

I'm a level 20 philanderer, best watch yourself

I've got no need for boi pussy. Get lost.

Mermaids best race, though those gills are a problem.

Was being scried on part of your plan?

Do you think mermaids have to deal with aquatic parasites like tongue louse and shit?

Do they keep cleaner fish or shrimp as pets instead of bathing?

I mean, I guess?

I'm going through the encounter tables for dungeons, and I noticed Gelatinous Cube comes up a lot. When people recommend the Shocking Grasp Magus, do they take encounter chances into account?

Sure. Do you remember those animal companions from The Little Mermaid?

Oh really now? You'd need to pull off the chains first. Don't want to poke your eye out!

>using an animal to clean your body

Sounds dirty.

>he doesn't like boi pussy

Watch where you're posting, fagboy.

Go peddle your degeneracy somewhere else.

But user, then something else might poke my eye out!

Why don't you get fucked, because everyone on /pgg/ already had a piece of your ass.

Perhaps you could suck on them instead? Less risk of eyepoking that way.

It comes out, like, tomorrow or the day after. Calm down user. Everything will be fine.

So I found out that the reason I got kicked from my local Adventure path group was "because I prioritised fun over the lives of the party" while playing my cleric, A.K.A not being a heal bot.

How the hell do you even respond to that?

Still not buying, go shake it for someone else.

By either leaving the group or never playing a cleric for them again. Probably the first. They already made that choice for you though, sounds like.

You don't, because even if you convinced the party to bring you back, the damage has already been done.

This is what you get for playing with cocks faggot.

and he didn't heal it.

PM ME.

Get out.

>It comes out, like, tomorrow or the day after. Calm down user. Everything will be fine

Tomorrow?! Or Tuesday!? But that's so far away, and it might not even happen! Doesn't the actual game come out Aug. 17? That's so far!

Mm, maybe.

Two sides to every coin.

Was a PC bleeding to death while you said something like "I'm not healing you because , good luck"?
I'd agree with the GM in that case.

>cant use a normal sized zipper
is that person retarded?

Thanks, that's helpful information to have. A CR 20 Mythic 10 monster would probably have lower raw saves but more immunities, rerolls, and mythic defenses, right?

Honestly no, if someone was down I did everything I could to kee them alive, only time someone actually died was either after I died first or due to an instant death via massive damage.

There would be some cases where the GM's criticism would be justified, and some cases where they'd be full of shit.

You sound okay, so I guess you should find a better group. What did the rest of the players think?

That is correct. Most of them have a slew of immunities before mythi things happen.

It's also worth noting that some of them don't have listing for their mythic ranks in their home planes (the archdevils, mainly) so you won't know exactly what to expect.

Be prepared to fight an Archdevil and a dozen Balor.

I wish we had a Discord dedicated to lewdness.

Never had any complaints from them and they generally appreciated my willingness to die in order to get off an extra spell or channel.

We rotate the GM position between AP and the current GM was a Ranger in our last game. Only thing I can guess is he holds a grudge against me because he died and got reincarnated into a woman and it messed with his Behind the scenes ERP with another player or something.

Hell I had to find out I was booted from another player

>Set up Discord
>Create a Lewd channel for X game
>Repeat as needed

Done.

Of course we do, and I figure all of us have at least one booty call on our Discords to satisfy that itch. Bringing that shit here is inexcusable.

I honestly do too sometimes.

I've been interested in some of the lewd games but my complete inexperience with it has kept me away.

I'm in two of them.

What if the party chooses a mythic dragon?

What if the dragon is an OUTER dragon?!