300k,mooning, Calling All, Whats next ICX, I want right now

Anons, I have 50k sitting on BTC ,doing nothing for weeks. I want next icx kind of moon. please advise.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

the answer is icx it's not done faggot

Fuck off richfag find out yourself then tell us

brd coin

Well PRL is going to 10x within the next two weeks.

I wish, I would have drop these link, req, btc bags and jump in icx(i got those 22k icx at 1.30 cent) but I feel its too late, dont want to be greedy user. tell me safe 2-3x on upcoming project beside WAN? or any interesting ico's?

grats on owning all that icon. That's sweet man.

sorry I dont buy low tier shitcoins, I already burned hands many times. I need good hyped up proj. I just need 2-3x not 10x

Mincoin will moon in few days. Jump in.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/

Raiblocks mooning atm

>you lucky but not smart but it doesnt matter in the end

David Sonstebo is actively shilling it. You know, the founder of IOTA?

Get some AST and ZRX. Decentralized exchanges are gaining momentum. Throw some SALT in for an easy 2x.

yes user crypto and smartness not go hand in hand, lessons learned , I know PRL is good. but with my past smartness I lost so much on low tier coins even though they are good coins. you know crypto is retarded no one caring fundamentals and just hype.

>Raiblocks mooning atm
how high it can go ?

I bought link at 4.2k sat am I fucked

not really, but you have wait a bit, once mainnet nearing link will moon.

72BTC sell wall at 44000 gonna be a bitch. Probably not enough volume on bitgrail to break that. Still epic run past 36 hrs

Yeah just seen that but last day few 50k RAI walls were eaten, I'm sure this one will fall.

STAR, nip project to be listed on binance soon

I had 900 gambled 670 away on raigames
>contemplating suicide

Put it all into Metaverse ETP

Whale backed off

sorry, lot of ppl own that ETP bitch. i need virgin hyped up proj.

what is STAR shill me on this ?

I was reading about the SNM, didnt invest yet since i'm out of coins but not in top 100, site looks dope, ideas not too bad, Whitepaper clean.

Downside is the team looks like russian hipsters and that doesnt encourage me.
DYOR and tell me

ive already said too much dyor

basically, it's the blockchain of kickstarter. It's ranked 1000+ in marketcap. Do not underestimate normalfags that are willing to throw money at promised game projects

for chinks, gooks and nips
likely a partnership with ethlend is in the works.

Ardor. Mainnet is releasing in Early January similar to ICX. NXT holders will also flood into Ardor since IGNIS is launching as a child chain to Ardor. Not shilled as much as ICX on Veeky Forums. Still under $2.

Go all in on wabi . It's on binance

delete this

Lol what a clever FUDster
> you dont get ignis with ardor hold
> you DO get ignis with nxt hold

what exchange is this