JUST'D GENERAL

SOLD ALL MY 16000 ICX SOME DAYS AGO FOR 600 SATS. POST YOUR BIGGEST JUST'S TO MAKE US ALL FEEL BETTER ABOUT OUR OWN MISTAKES.

I sold 700k XVG at 80 sats. Missed out on 11 btc.

I would be a multi millionaire if I didnt sell early, traded crypto for a year. This kills the christmas

Sold XVG early. Sold ARK yesterday.
Bought ODN overpriced
Didn't buy icx or whatever the korean crap is.
Didnt earn on mcafee tweets

December's been a rough month for me. Always has been.

Sold 1600 Ark a few months ago when it was less than a dollar .

buying a shitload of eth around the 380 mark to watch it fucking dive around 180-300 and have to accumulate more during that time before finally ever breaking 400 felt like fucking forever was going to killmyself until i got ada

I wouldn't see it counts as a proper JUST if you've never been in a coin. Also never try to catch McPumps, I tried twice and got burned, I even catched it within 10 seconds.

Sold 500k XVG before the McAfee shill PnD

bought at 2$, sold at 2.45$

sold 1k litecoins at 40 bucks
sold 10k IOTA at 50 cents
sold 1k NEO at 6 bucks
sold 1k QTUM at 8 bucks

feel better. I should be a millionaire by now.

Those are some horrible decisions, user.

>Sold LINK hours before .70 cent moon
>Considered buying ICX last night but didn't because I didn't believe in South Korean buying power
>Bought BTC at 17k then had to wait for it to arrive while it dumped to sub 14k
>Lost out on potentially 20k-30k FREE (free) dollary doos because I'm retarded

Well, at least I haven't lost my initial...still feeling pretty just'd

Held rdd for 3 months until i came to terms with the fact its a shitcoin with awful devs and no future, sold and McMeme pumped it over 10x half a week later

It could be worse.
50,000 ANS (NEO) at $0.25

You can still get an easy 2x if you buy ICX now. Still hasn't even hit the Korean exchanges.

Sold shitloads of XVG at 64 sats

I opened a trade that I cannot close for another full day on one platform I use. The market is still trading it on other exchanges though.

The price has already swung against me and when my exchanges opens back up with my live bet, I'm gonna get raped.

bought beans at 35 sats

sold them all at 45 sats

bought them again at 60

sold again at 95

now its at 150 or some shit, i dont even want to look

and this was all in the past week roughly

in the distant past I was holding like 2 million beans
If i just held them till now it would be worth $40,000

I should have just been sprouting since the summer

me too
I had over 200k for a long time, went fucking nowhere. This fucking guy makes one tweet and everybody loses their shit, I hate this fucking market now.

How long until it does? I'm trying to see if REQ moons after it hits OKEX tomorrow in Hong Kong.

i bought verge half a year ago when it first pumped to around 123 sats. been dwindling down ever since up until a few days ago.
i already came to the conclusion that i want to get rid of it as soons as i double my investment so i set a sell order at 250 sats.

people are greedy but its not good for your health to think too much about what could have been.

i made 100k from 5k in a year without even knowing what im doing. i am more than happy

Poor school fag. sold xvg around 2 weeks ago for around a few hundred bucks. would have been worth around $4500 last week. This money could have changed my life told a few friends about it and they just got pissed at me and called crypto gay. wtf am I supposed to do. I have just been refreshing my portfolio 24/7

>>Considered buying ICX last night but didn't because I didn't believe in South Korean buying power

you will be poor forever

I sold everything after BTC crashed from 20k to 12k

I sold half my ICX when it was $1.34 and a tiny bit more around $2.50.

Fuck me.

Decided to follow scatman hype
Went 0.2 on rdd at 109sat the sec twitter dropped.
Biz greedy ass kike bitch niggaz activated bots, shitty ass bitrex filled me up at 160sat.

Instantly -0.5 btc
>spent whole day laughing how these kikes bragged about it here making 10G in 2 minutes and tried selling their open sourced bots for 0.5 on here

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

That's what you get for having weak hands.

BCC is a dead coin. Get the fuck out of there.

what the fuck is wrong with you? must be new, this happens literally all the time in cryptos and are healthy for the market to succeed.

Bought FLIK at ATH

sold 1.3m xvg at 300 sats...

Jesus Christ....I feel bad for you son. Take your L and moveon.

I just sold my REQ holdings into ICX and made a 5% gain then REQ exploded

fuckkking drop please

>$0.25
Wow, my friends were alway teasing me for selling 5000 ANS at $1.15 , you fucked up even more, I feel better.

sold RDD day before Mcshillafee shilled the fucking coin...

if not larp, you guys should all think about an hero