Seriously, should I buy this?

I feel like everyone on Veeky Forums keeps talking about this coin nonstop...

From what I gathered...

Veeky Forums has been right with:

>ETH at NEO at WTC at

It's a medium risk - extremely high reward token, so I keep 30% of my stack in it.

Never go all in on anything, and you're not too late.

we just like to post this coin up now and then.. Just to fuck with you. Shhh..

>I didn't buy when it was sub 20 cents because I didn't think the price will go up until mainnet.

The problem with LINK is that the CEO does not keep investors updated. Long gaps in news means inevitable price drop over time. People FOMO in then end up holding bags because they don't know the nature of the dev team.

Any link will be good gains, just a bit too late to get in with heavy baags since the price i still high

also, if it does go past a dollar you think you'll ever see it this low again?

well said. I'm waiting for that interim period so I can re-enter in the 30 cent range.

Long term hold, price will likely go sideways unless alts go bananas again with a btc run over 20k. Anything under $1 is still a good buy if you ask me as it's a powder keg ready to pop off with one major partnership announcement.

>I didn't buy when it was sub 20 cents because I didn't think the price will go up until mainnet.
our FUD worked, boys. keep up the good work

>Never go all in on anything
You're not gonna make it

You trust Russia don't you. Well, don't you

>WTC at

Money skeleton is also a Ruskie.

>The problem with LINK is that the CEO does not keep investors updated.
bullshit. He talks to the people he needs to talk to. You're not one of them, oh nooo. Just because you buy a bunch of funny token, doesn't make you an investor. Go buy shares if you want to be fancy investor, make sure you have a majority and then you can pull out your heavy dick, retard.
There is no need to talk to anyone around here or other places where morons meet. In fact, it might be counterproductive.

Lol the moment WTC was updated on CMC for the first time, we had a research thread where some user’s tried to gather info on that mysterious chinese coin. Mind you, this was before any english info was available. We actually determined how it was crazy undevalued, and it pumped to 2$, before china fud kicked WTC down. Good times of early sept. I went X7 on wtc, could have gone x15 but whatever

>mfw I read the Withepaper

I bought WTC at >1$ because Veeky Forums shilled

Veeky Forums shills every coin under the sun, why would you be surprised that they were right with a couple of them?

>bullshit. He talks to the people he needs to talk to. You're not one of them, oh nooo. Just because you buy a bunch of funny token, doesn't make you an investor. Go buy shares if you want to be fancy investor, make sure you have a majority and then you can pull out your heavy dick, retard.
>There is no need to talk to anyone around here or other places where morons meet. In fact, it might be counterproductive.

Except it's not bullshit, I never said that I cared. LINK is a longterm investment, not short. But people that FOMO in will sell when they think the project isn't making progress. That's just the reality of the market user, not everyone cares about the product like you and me, they just want quick gains and will leave after FOMO and no news. I'm just being honest about this. It is very possible LINK drops again prior to the main net without any big news or partnerships. It's done this twice before at least.

Never seen so much LINK shills...nowadays...I barely see any WTC, OMG, etc.

After biz shills a coin...it comes and goes but even if LINK drops or go sideways or go up 10%...you see alot of LINK threads and I can see everyone's excitement on this board

>It is very possible LINK drops again
who cares? :)

I bought on the dip today, hoping I can make some gainz.

They've also been right with ICX.

I think everyone on biz holds some LINK at least. I picked up 15K at 15 cents because usually when biz is super autistic about something, and their claims are evidenced, it's a good shot. Not technical enough to understand the true potential of LINK as some do, so I lack the faith of the marines.

IT is heavily manipualted though. I wouldn't say a monstrous dump to 20 cent is out of the question desu.

today i went all in on link
lambo or cardboard nothing between

you nought in too high user

Short term holders or people looking for a better price to buy in for the long term

do you think there will be bigger dip than this?

i dont think there will be a dip. I think it will bleed slowly until some news gets announced. 20-25 cents isnt unreasonable

no. Pajeets can only dump what they have as bags. And they're all out of cheap linkies by now. PND is only possible pumping from here and dumping back down to here. With a trend of ever so slightly raising support (from more and more holders that wont give their linkies away).

Not selling anything. 300K proud stinky linky.

Buy someone else's gold.

People don't know about it, I think thats the main issue really. It's two bros making
decentralized oracles out of their garage, they're up in...San Francisco? I think it might
of have been blockchains. I'm not sure, but you call the company and no one responds
for a month, but when they do they're so sweet. :)

Haha... I actually don't know much about them other than that.

I don't know it's mainly schmucks. Incels, NEETs theres always NEETs. They see the shilling
on Veeky Forums and Reddit and our shit actually says they can get rich quick, lol.

>I think thats the main issue really
NO IT'S NOT AN ISSUE AT ALL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE