Get in retards

Shilled by IOTA founder. Brilliant concept (ONE LINE OF CODE). 14m market cap. Devs in talks with multiple exchanges. Binance listing fee already paid.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cUXsb5H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just keep buying in silence

interested in this one... isn't its fate tied to IOTA though?

lot of moon potential though

it's the first erc20 token that utilizes tangle

I have high hopes for IOTA and clearly these billion dollar companies do as well. But if it were to fail, this coin will 20x long before that happens.

I don't understand PRL after the tiniest amount of research I've done. Isn't that code kind of like hivemine? Wouldn't that be incredibly unethical?

>unethical
>crypto

pick one

I meant coin hive

So you're investing in one line of code? And it's worth 14m? What?

DYOR faggot !
> Marry Xmass !!!

Its all on backend CDN you dumb faggot!!
> Marry Xmass !!!

Think is; if it IS like coinhive reputable sites will definitely NOT use it. And therefore it'll never be worth fuck all

Isn't ONE LINE OF HIDDEN CODE in your browser the exact reason for NoScript and uBlock? People go out of their way to avoid this type of shit

does your ublock also stop you from getting free money fag?

The websites only need to add 1 line of code to initiate the protocol and gather additional revenue to their websites for users doing PoW automatically while browsing

There is literally no decent code on their github, what the f is wrong with people

Iota is part of the (((globalists))) plan for us. They can piss off with their centralised crap.

/thread

this
this shitcoin has no future.

Just like coinhive then. In other words no normie site on the whole internet will ever use it without fearing massive backlash, and all sorts of countermeasures will be created the second it's implemented.
Wow, what a great coin

Sitting comfy on 200k PRL. This shit is gonna make me a millionaire.

someone cap this i want to laugh at them later

>tfw been accumulating slowly for a few days and you fuckers are destroying it by shilling early

Why on earth would anyone use this instead of Coinhive then? Coinhive has existed for a couple of months already.

>dev is nobody
>github is a ghost town
>the tangle doesn't even work
come on guys. you're better than this.

This, only thing going on for this shitcoin is iotacucks hyping it

Who gives a shit about the long-term. It's at 15M marketcap with reputable shills, and because of its popularity on Kucoin, Binance are likely to list it very soon, because they list whatever gets popular on Kucoin to cuck their marketshare.

It's an easy 10x. Just like TRX has always been a fucking brainless token. A fuckton more brainless than this one is, and TRX marketcap is at $2.5B. Reputable shills is all that matters when it comes to brainlets.

you might be right. or it could just as easily confido 2.0. if you're going to put money into an obvious pnd scam for the love of god don't go all in

FUJCK WHY DIDNT I BUY WTF

>iota
thanks for the headsup, staying out of this one

Join the telegram retard. There are 3500 members and the devs are active all day. David Sonstebo and the other IOTA founder have come in several times. My friend owns 3% of the circulating supply and has been researching this project for a month.

lmfao that didn't take long

pretty much any program can be 1 line of code for you normies who dont realize that.

stay poor biz
>never change

it's a shitty idea built on a shitty platform. this same shit has been tried before it doesn't work. even the name is retarded. might buy a few for a quick pump and dump but would not hold this scam more than a week or two max

>mfw put in 1K back at 20 cents for shits and giggles from the DAG thread the other week

whatever you want. That's your opinion. It'll be 1 dollar by tomorrow guaranteed. The telegram is ramping up shilling production.

Lol. Said the same thing a week ago before getting reluctantly getting in. It's still not too late, Senpai.

>lol fagget stop larping
>you have to afford few first

get the fastest signals
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

Felt pretty shit for buying ath 2 days ago, fortunately i didn't sell

afford a few? it's $.50... I have 150k REQ sitting around I might flip a few over but idk everyone buying this seems really retarded like even more than your average crypto brainlet

I got in at .02 cents and it's just kept going up. I don't even care about the coin. I'm here for the money and it's making me shit ton. Get in here and join the fun.

nice just joined 100k times

Goddamnit, should have dumped all my odn for this instead of a small fraction.