Who else here accumulating?

me.

me, got 3.9k so far

nice trips, nice bag

I am trying to get to 10k before it hits $1

is it a meme? i can't believe so many of you spent money on it

memecoin for memers

Because you're a retard

Trip 8's. We are linkers have been blessed with more meme magick this Christmas. Glory awaits for those who sees these signs and hodls on

LINK is no longer just the majority of my portfolio.

LINK is my religion.

1.6k, am I gonna make it? I have over 4k REQ.

Hopefully 73k is enough I’m tempted to sell small portions of other bags to get it to a nice round 100k though

i want to accumulate but i feel it is too high in stats. I don't mind it being at 50 cents but all we need is for bitcoin to go on another bull run and fuck us all over.

Not really. Everything will be fucked by BTC rise in terms of sats. The question is, in the long term, do you think LINK will outpace BTC growth? I think so so that's why I'm in it.

LINK has such a low marketcap that any news will pump this 40% easily.

LINK me baby.

is this the right time to buy in or is it expected to dip more?

also there is still that eoy announcement so we do not have much time

>also there is still that eoy announcement so we do not have much time
This happened last week already user.

kek

kek, my too

REQ is shit and mooned hard already, go for ENG, RCN, SONM then switch your gainz to LINK once again

BTC is dead desu

>REQ is shit
>WAH WAH IT DOESNT GO UP BY 50% EVERYDAY WAH
have some fucking patience

What guarantee is there that link would hit $25, is this another ETH?

I don't think it can drop to .15 a link again (one can only hope for us late to the party) but realistically speaking, what are the chances we hit .35 cents, maybe .40 cents before Q1 releases?

Nah, finished accumulating when req was worth more than link and i exchanged my 50k ico stack for a beautiful 52k stack of LINK:)

Totalling up at 73k LINK atm :)

I literally had a dream I met Sergey last night. That's how much I love LINK.

ok i am a brainlet
fuck it im in then

>i don't think iota can reach $5 in december. their network is dog shit and their wallet doesn't even work.

25$ is nothing. Probably +30$ EOY 2018 unless Sergey dies.

Which wallet do you guys use for LINK?

Isn't that incredible? If that piece of shit can moon this hard. When link finally solves the Oracle Problem™ we are going to moon to Etheri/Monero/Cardano levels

I have 2.5 K Link and 1.1K ICX i really would like 10K link before $1 too because i did research and truly believe Chainlink is insanely valuable. ICX keeps making me richer day by day though and I just dont know what to do

How much by 2018 EOY?

I actually have a lot invested in link and am happy i got in early, i just dont know what to actually expect desu

I bought in when it was .17 cents while others were looking at btc and eth...

don't sell your ICX faggot. I am killing myself for not selling my VTC for more of it

myetherwallet

Some of us will be LINK billionaires and some millionaires but that's OK too.

0.40 is the floor... I am already buying now, don't wait for the FOMO.

it's still a shit, there is nothing special about it in compare with Link or ENG

Chainlink new floor at 0.50

Buy now it will only rise at this point

yep, they have a new marketing director... just imagine they will make HQ video and nice marketing - it's already top 100 and it's listed basicaly just on binance. It has actual product in compare to LTC, BTC and other shit like Doge, XVG and so on. $25 is fucking real $100, if it's really used by SWIFT

nice, good for you user

>I am poorfag and jealous

Can someone explain the difference in being high in sats and being high in dollars? Shouldn't they be essentially the same thing and 100% correlated?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm fucking skint and only have like 390 becauser iove been a spastic and not been hodling

they are the same but people like to compare how they do in sats because sats have waaay more decimal points to compare

I only have 10k links, been buying all I can but I think its time for me to diversify and bet on some other shitcoins. Was gonna buy REQ at 10 cents, and ICX right after it was on binance but i had no monies cuz chainlink. Gonna start a riskier stack I bet on shitcoins.