Be me

>be me
>be black
>successful cryptocurrency trader and investor
>always pay my taxes and never brake any laws
>friends, family and colleagues accuse you to be a drug dealer/pimp because that's the only way black men become rich
>tfw I want to die

No matter how rich I become, I will always be the nigger drug dealer for others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Gcn9xdcOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck people are racist OP, especially on here, but you know the truth - who cares what they think?

Move to a less racist country. Canada, South Africa come to mind. Good luck

Nigger

Do something that matters

Return to your country of origin and help your own people

k bye.

>brake
>break
damn

Fuck it, jus keep stacking your wealth

/thread

I'm mixed too op people part blac,spanish its a good mix. but you probably stole your car huh? I'm fucking with you...lol why focus on that though let haters think what they want. focus on what you can control. simple life tip. buy ada

Just move out of shitghetto and live with rich white suburbank folk, buy green lambo and gift wrap it, put up house cool lights - we white people like stylish shit like that
>Marry Xmass

But South Africa's literally one of the most racist places on earth. People are getting butchered with machetes daily only because of their skin color

Seriously I feel like Jakoby.

I always try to be friendly and helpful to other people, but they always talk behind my back and accuse me of being a drug dealer.

I live in South Africa and it's by far the most racist country in the world.

yea who the fuck cares what they think?
And if you do care, just dress pretty formally and act polite, and tell people your a NASDAQ options trader

youtube.com/watch?v=F4Gcn9xdcOY

are you the based mt. gox negro prophet?

>fuck people are racist OP, especially on here, but you know the truth - who cares what they think?
GTFO

THIS

also cry more, holy fuck you're rich, since when do poorfag opinions matter, you can buy a better family and friends anyway if you really are rich

>giving that much value over what other people think of you
also they're jealous
and this is the wrong board for threads like this nigger

Nobody fucking cares, coon. Want to be accepted? Stick to your own people. Stay the fuck away from white communities.

>drug dealer/pimp because that's the only way black men become rich
they Ain't wrong nigger

Nice larp + nigger bait combo

Unironically this.
Go back to Africa. You'd surely get the respect you deserve there.

They're white so its not racist at all. Don't worry though, the US will be every bit as much of a wonderland of equality in fifty years.

I'm sorry to hear that OP, but I'm happy to hear you're succesful. However, if you could please stay away from my country that would be much appreciated. It's a nice place, and I'm sure you're smart enough to realize that your kind is like king Midas in reverse: Everything they touch turns to shit. Fell free to be black and succesful far away from me though. Best of luck.

I've heard that pimping, contrary to popular belief (depending on your specific social circles and societal norms) is not, in fact, an easy source of financial gain.

Since this is /Racist/ general, what do you guys think of chinks? I'm a Korean living in America, what do you guys think of us behind our backs.

Yeah pimping while lucarative, is very demanding from a management prespective.

sucks man. find some sjw / ancom friends desu, they will probably be less shite

hohoho

who cares what they think, ignore them. Best revenge is to keep winning

You're not violent and you work hard, no problem with your kind. You're a gook, not a chink though, chinks are chinese.

soulless dog eating tree niggers. can't trust em.

Cool if you aren’t one of those SJW gooks

little family clans, no way to get in so best to stay out

I think the dog stuff is barbaric but I'm sure there are elements of English culture that are equally shit (fox hunting) that I'm conditioned against or whatever. You're uglier than japs/chinks but overall pretty based

Its also on cryptopia

Koreans are good-tier

>muh blackness
>muh perception

People with money don't care about this kind of thing, unless they're trying to exploit white guilt for more shekels. Basically kys faggot nigger.

>Inb4 shot dead by police lol
ppl are racist tho wtf

So emotional definitely not black. Puerto Rican?

East Asians make good immigrants. Japanese/Koreans are top-tier. Chinese are kind of hit and miss. They're smart but growing up in commie China often comes with downsides plus there's more than a billion of them and you don't want them flooding your country.

^^ Nice and friendly. We have a few in my uni, tend to be good fun. Wasn't expecting them to be able to party as hard as they do though. Most seem to be hardworking too.

A consequence of the (((media))) pushing an image of blacks as such.

come to eastern europe my friend

no hoods, no black gangsta shit, best food, best fucking chicks ever

good (if any) taxation laws for crypto
heaven

The entire continent of Africa is the most racist against African Americans. Even Africans are racist against blacks.

Yeah because when (((they))) get their way and eradicate the white race then suddenly we will get a world full of tolerance free of racism.

Sucks to suck.

Uhhh... who cares? Just embrace it. Crypto currency was only ever successful because of the drug trade anyway.

I honestly dont know why more blacks arent full /pol/s. Same reason you get watched and followed at the grocery store. And nigs are the first to shit on your accomplishments and call you a house nigger.

Life is not fair, just be a good person and work hard, user. Merry Christmas.

>Since this is /Racist/ general, what do you guys think of chinks? I'm a Korean living in America, what do you guys think of us behind our backs.
look at this retard go back to.... reddit cunt

Fuck off back to Africa. The kikes brought you here.

Idiot, don't fuck up eastern Europe with that trash. Go to Africa and make it better for your own people.

eastern european food is beyond shit

oh man i sure do love boiled potatoes

As soon as you made it:
>move to better neighborhood
>get some tailered suits to wear
>buy a high class mercedes, bmw, audi; do NOT pimp it
>If you've got a thick dialect: take a course to learn how to speak properly
>get fit
>get educated in whatever interest you (this way your brain will stay active)

Congratulations, you're now a high class citizen instead of a nigga. Also applies to white trash.

kek

This. Black American here. Real Africans/African Americans don't like us either. If you're black you don't belong anywhere. Not like we had a choice in the matter.

You have liberals to thank for that. Affirmative action, free ride scholarships and all of those other red carpets extended to blacks make it so easy that everyone naturally assumes that any and all success a black person achieves is because it was handed to them. Are you tired of being the pets/children of the liberal left yet?

You dont understand

I'm black op
Honestly your stuck between a rock and hard place. Some people don't trust or like you because your black. Others wont like you because your not the stereotypical black.

Best advice is to travel and leave your location. Especially overseas. Make new friends, don't listen to the naysayers and continue living.

The worst thing you can do is let someone else's opinion if you define your character.

Fuck them OP. You're not here to please anyone. You're here for your own gain. The more money you acquire, the more opportunities open for you. Travel, housing, other shit you buy with money. You have to ascend OP, and you're going to do that by making more gains. Gains gains GAINS GAINS FUCKING GAINS. Keep lowkey, build your bank account, and one day you can happily leave these cucks behind for a better place where their scorn of you will merely be a memory. You might return occasionally for holidays(if you even want to) and when you do, they'll serve only as a reminder that you made it. When you're done what you set out to do, they'll be lucky to be footnotes in the history of YOU.

Now take a minute if you need it, refresh yourself, and then get back to it, chucklefuck.

Who gives a shit?

How big is your dick? You should be good for most white women.

t. dicklet who wishes he was a hung black thug

Move back to your ancestral homeland and improve it. It’s what I would do. Your genetics are adapted to a specific region of earth. Why not live there and in luxury. Congrats on not being part of the 90% of retards in your subspecies but genetically you are still designed for that environment (less so if your ancestors were bred in slavery). Time to dominate the natives and force them to evolve maybe? Go user, be free. It is time!

I wouldn't do this. Take the context of race out and it's just advising someone to chase consumerism to appeal to others.
Wtf why are you trying to impress others for?

I'd say get educated, travel more, take interesting hobbies & the rest will follow.

Who cares bro just keep making money.

Black people are the WORST about treating other black people like dog shit. It's why their race just keeps each other down.

You will NEVER win without a LOT of other negrodoodles absolutely hating you because you are making money and they aren't.

Get over it dude.

>If you drivin' in the street, hold on to your seat
>Niggaz, grab your meat while I ride the beat
>And if you see a shiny black Lamborghini fly by ya
>(Shoom!) That's me the Knight Rider
>Dressed in all black with the gat in the lap
>Lunatics in the street - gotta keep the heat
>Sixty on the bezel, a hundred on the rings
>Sittin' pretty baby with a Cash Money bling

>moving back to Africa
>when you can just enjoy the benefits of living in a country build by Europeans while blaming the very people who made this possible for all the problems and failures of your race

Fat chance. Negroes won't be able to admit it to themselves let alone others but on some level they realize that their best chance at a decent life is to force their way into white societies and enjoy the benefits of a world they could never create themselves.

yikes

Yup.

Go suck off a fellow Aryan. You're only gay for the stay, right faggot?

But what do white bitchez think? Bet they're all over that bbc

start wearing a business suit my nigga

Move to South America, so you can have your cake and eat it too.

nobody cares nigger

You guys are cool when you're not liberal

>tfw when I'm black and have deeper pockets than 99% of you shitposters
Some day I'll settle down to marry a beautiful white woman and we'll have biracial children.

We are waiting for the hispanic and blacks to kill each other so you can take their place flipping our burgers and doing gardening.

Sure faggot
Weak bait

>When you hate yourself so much you strive to mix with a different race

Opinions on millionaire pajeet?

I like asains because they're my go-to counter argument when someone says minorities in the US are oppressed, you guys are minorities and you're successful as fuck. Even more so than whites in most cases.

But why? Are black women ugly?

Pretty much fine with Koreans desu, wouldn't want to turn the US into korea though. Same with Chinese and China, etc.

There's nothing wrong with black women or those from other races. I just like what I like.
And mixed raced children tend to look much better than pure blacks. I'll be giving my offspring a better chance at life.

Grrr I hate black people

Amidoinitrite?

Move to Los Angeles. There's a much more nuanced racism here that allows for rich black men to exist.

so your basically saying whites look better than blacks?

is that racist, nigger?

>I'll be giving my offspring a better chance at life
By being less black?

Can you stop? We are one of the few white countries left. Send the niggers to Africa or Sweden.

I'm white so it's hard to relate, but as a Dutch guy there are certain cities in Spain where I get looked at like I'm absolute trash, because of the way the Dutch behave there when on holidays. I live in Spain, so it sucks. But I don't blame the Spanish for that, it's very understandable they see me like that. The problem is the way the trashy Dutch morons behave when they pollute the Spanish coast. Do you blame society, or do you blame the niggers, or maybe no one at all?

i bet soon the stereotype for blacks in crypto will be that you scam people with BCC

You'll make your kids more beautiful maybe, by mixing genes, but you do realize that you're probably lowering their IQ by about 7-15 points?

You listen to me op: Niggas gonna always be like that. Black niggas, white niggas, they all the same. Jealous of what they don't understand. Incompetent to try, and resistant to any good change.
You done good by you first. Then you do good by your family, let 'em see how you do.
Keep close those you love and those who love you.
The rest of them bitches don't know shit what they talkin' bout.

Look at this hallow fag.

kys nigger

Pretty much. Barack Obama probably wouldn't have become president if he was as dark as me.
That makes no sense. But at least I'd be able to afford private school for them.

>i have made a lot of money
>im a nigger oh the woe is me!!

nice blog post you fucking nig nog.

>boo hoo I have money

>deals with niggers
>expects them not to act like niggers
What did you think was gonna happen OP. Cherish your gains and surround yourself with better people