Nerds for Normies

Look at the team
Look at the MIT devs
And now, look at you

This project is now getting attention and the resources backing it are credible. The team is quietly working away, focused on their founding mission years ago. They don't care about marketing themselves, the excessive attention is not needed in market full of unnecessary hype.

Don't miss the potential

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EnigmaMPC/status/945371298057859072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sold. How do I go all in?

On a slight dip right now since we have a sell wall. This is the fuelling stop, so to speak. Get in before that wall collapses.

yep. they fucked up bigtime but they did the right thing and their motivation is not lost

You're right, very rocky start, but lessons learned. Time has shown their commitment and it's smart they focus on developer update videos. Clear project management experience especially with MIT media lab history

>tweets about the importance of securing your passwords
>gets hacked

the best part of that night was watching all the pajeets comment on etherscan asking how they can get refund from scammers. And someone sent 69 FUCK tokens

thanks user, was wondering why I remembered this as a shitcoin
there really ought to be an encyclopedia dramatica for crypto, so many projects to keep track of and so much bullshit in most of them

>meanwhile where is the money going.
If you don't wish you bought when it was shilled for $1 then why even have eyes.

twitter.com/EnigmaMPC/status/945371298057859072

what happened? What do you mean they fucked up?

0 women
seems good to me
I want in

$3.00 USD
fuck it not worth it at this point
i'll pass one anything i can't get in for under 0.50c

i don't understand why people post shit that has already moon x5+

Anyone know a better alternative to convert to and from fiat? GDAX didnt send an SMS so I missed out on ENG. Fucking cant stand GDAX and coinbase

why do people actually care about hacks? they happen. companies always recover from them. enigma specifically refunded these people who were hacked. it was handled well and reflected well on them.

Look at IOTAs 2 billion supply
Now look at ENGs 150 million supply

it has gone up since you posted this. what are you holding instead may I ask?

is it going to dump? Its still at a peak.

bought a bunch of XRP at .009c
again i don't buy coins over 0.50c they are just not worth it if i can't x10+ my money

who the fuck buys a coin after the mooning
people are fucking idiots

>why do people actually care about hacks? they happen. companies always recover from them. enigma specifically refunded these people who were hacked. it was handled well and reflected well on them.

coin goes from 0.50c to 3.00+ in 10 days
gets shilled on Veeky Forums after the mooning @ $3+
and now they they want you to buy in
why not shill the coin when it was .50c

I got me some nice coins right here...

cause the idiot CEO used the EXACT same password from a database he know that got hacked into.

He used to preach about cyber safety LOL and than he doesnt listen to his own message. fucking idiot. I dont even care about the gains ill miss, I dont thrust that idiot of a CEO

No any "dump" will be with limited actors and the demand will fill in. Don't shut off your monitor for a week but don't obsess over this if you bought in late. I waited weeks for this to happen and now you must be patient and the goods will be delivered
XRP is solid, incredibly sophisticated work has been put into that machine to the discontent of all the bank naysayers. I am sorry but you do realize that marketcaps are more indicative of anything considering the price of a token can be set at fuck all? Like there are tokens like XRP that are fractions of a cent at some points and tokens like DASH that are over $1000. What matters most is the market cap and especially how that market cap relates to other coins in the space. You must judge what can grow by that factor more than the price which doesn't mean diddly squat across the board considering it is arbitrary when it comes to making money.

Where do you think it will balance out?

have you tried my self authoring program? god only knows when this coin will moon. it has a proclivity to move sideways

Actually there were a few threads to say buy in at 60 cents