What is your favorite kind of monstergirl?

What is your favorite kind of monstergirl?

Do you prefer your monstergirls to be more monstrous or animu?

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.e621.net/data/e2/4e/e24e65b6559e01dc2014ed1ca92a0a6c.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That image is gold.

Monstrous. I'd rather go full furfag or not at all.

top taste my nigga

Somewhere in the middle, but I don't mind either direction - as long as they are monsters

Depends. Do I want to be scared of them or do I want to fuck them?

Forgot to add this

Yes.

This.

Sporty scorpion-girls with a tsundere attitude and a secret girly side.

Wait, people would sexualize 10ft tall beast with crocodile maw that can rip person apart with a single swat of its clawed hands just because it's technically female?

>monstergirls
>being this much of a pathetic loser
kek, fucking dorks

You need to lurk longer if that surprises you.

Yes?

Hey, are you from last monster girl thread? So did we decide who is making this particular writefaggorty?

More like this

Yeah, I was.

I was doing the greentexts as well.

Or male.

Anime style a best.

So no need for me to go off and write something?

How do you even punish a man who wants to have sex with an alligator?

You start by taking away his alligator.

Hey, two cakes man.

You write some, the more the merrier.

I like them to be humanoid, at least vaguely.

Then i will consider that once I am done with my current writing (so possibly tomorrow)

You don't punish him for that. You punish him for keeping it tied and blindfolded for a month, that's very blatant case of animal abuse.

Actually, I would sexualize a 10ft tall beast with crocodile maw that can rip person apart with a single swat of its clawed hands just because it's technically male.

>beeeee
nice

static1.e621.net/data/e2/4e/e24e65b6559e01dc2014ed1ca92a0a6c.png

>people would sexualize
>10ft tall beast with crocodile maw that can rip person apart with a single swat of its clawed hands
It's already sexualized.

>because it's technically female?
You act like this is going to stop someone.

Definitely prefer the animu style

If its not a monster, what's the goddamn point?

Mix. I don't like going full furfag, but "animu girl with some extra bits" is boring as shit.

This is the second time Slugbox made me question something that was never meant to be sexualized.

My favourites usually range from completely human-looking to a human torso grafted onto a monstrous lower body like in pic related.
Double points if they can transform humans(also pic related).

You do realize that the ancient egyptians used to ceremonially rape nile crocs right?
We're just acting on long suppressed instincts to tap dat scaly cloaca.

>double points if they can transform humans

That is my fetish

I'd snuggle an Ushi-oni

My favorite kind of monstergirl are scorpiongirls, bipedal ones to be exact, because stitching the top half of a human ontop of a scorpion is lazy, looks like shit and is shit anatomically.

Scum

>His wife doesn't weigh 999.9 kg

Do hags count as monster girls? Would you a hag?[\spoiler]

If it's biological and sapient, it's probably already sexualised, dingus.
It's just a question of getting to know one another and the social mores at that point. And whether or not you need protective gear to fuck.

The kind that aren't liked by vanillafags desperate to make themselves seem like they have "exotic" tastes.

I like cute corpses.

Succubi are my favorite. I'm into monster girls for the gentle femdom lewdness rather than the monstrous stuff.

>You do realize that the ancient egyptians used to ceremonially rape nile crocs right?
Not him, but no, I didn't know that. I guess I'm not all that surprised, though. Ancient Egyptians were supposedly huge perverts and walked around naked all day.

I like the idea of mimic girls, but I can't find any that look a way that satisfies me. I don't even know what I want them to be like, I just know nothing I've seen is it.

>Let's play musical chairs
>Except I'm one of the chairs

>Double points if they can transform humans
I've always been of two minds about that idea. On one hand, having your supernatural/monster waifu change you so you can be like her and be together forever and all that is great and romantic and stuff. On the other hand, it also means you become her equal, so you lose the feeling of having a waifu who's more powerful than you and who protects you.

>Can transform humans
>Fungus girl

Well now, that just makes me think of a situation like...

>Female adventurer fighting her way through dungeon depths
>Caught by some myconids, she slays them, but they breath spores all over her.
>Worried about infection, she goes to bathe in a nearby spring, unaware that she's already inhaled them.
>While she rests, the spores start spreading mycellium throughout her body, gradually turning her flesh into fungal matter, her legs bulging and pale, while her hair starts clumping together and turning a bright red.
>She starts to notice, but the mycellium have taken root in her brain, sending waves of pleasure, making her unable to escape, and barely able to move.
>She drags herself somewhere safer, even as her legs swell and start to merge into a single trunk, her toes sinking into the ground, finally rooting her in place in her sanctuary.
>Still shivering from pleasure, she ignores her hair turning into a toadstool's cap, she's far more preoccupied by the smaller mushrooms bursting from her skin, and the affection she feels for them.
>Days later, the mushrooms have separated from her, becoming new myconids, searching out food and moisture to feed her - their new, immobile and fully fungal, myconid queen.

A chest with a tongue should be more than good enough.

I'd save a dying Paladin-chan by forcibly corrupting her with Ushi Oni blood!

I take it the whole "female upper torso sticking out of the horse/spider/fish/snake/box" thing isn't really, well, your thing?

Because I can get that.

Also, man, artists really need to come up with a way to make mimic girls that aren't just, well, your image.

But I guess it's hard to have them be monstergirls then. Eh, what the fuck, just make it a box of tentacles, that'll do.

Well, it's hard to make a sexy box.

>What is your favorite kind of monstergirl?
Traditional stuff like slimes or animalgirls back when they were simply nekomimi and not monstergirls is fine. Ghosts and spirits are nice too. Lastly stuff like abyssmal girls, construct girls and other such. I tend to prefer girls with normal human legs. Since I consider leggy girls with cute, petite butts the sexiest.
Often it really also depends on character, traits, special powers. There's plenty of stuff in Kenkou Cross' Mosnter Girls Encyclopedia I found quite interesting even if normally I wouldn't.

>Do you prefer your monstergirls to be more monstrous or animu?
No rule here, sometimes I feel more like just exotic human, sometimes I am tempted to go full degenerate furry. Variety and exotics.

I'm not too against in, in most cases. Put a few horse/spider/fish/snake traits on the woman's body and it can work well enough even if it's not my favorite. But it doesn't work when it's just a woman in a box. I do like them still humanoid though. Maybe if it was a crustacean or mollusk like that would be okay.
It may just be that I'm not quite sure what I like in a non-sexy mimic either.

What if when it opens, it's less like a mouth and more like a vulva ringed with tentacles? Dragging you towards it, as the mimic forces you to fuck it?

Yes

>Ancient Egyptians walked around naked all day.
It was really hot in there!

I don't think so. A mimic without teeth just doesn't feel right. Like a dragon without wings. Plus any pleasurably fuckable hole would be disproportionately small compared to the opening of the chest. But it does give me the idea that the lock on the chest could be a genital slit that opens up to reveal the pussy as it pulls you in like you said.

Sometimes they do have stuff like that...

Oh god, now I'm picturing a mimic crushing on a thief who innocently tried opening her lock, only to give her the greatest orgasm of her life.

Wew lad

I like this, but at the same time I don't.

what was the first?

If you absolutely need to know...

Box filled with a slimegirl, perhaps?

Vagina dentata
What a terrible phrase
Vagina dentata
ain't no passing craze
It means no penis
for the rest of your daaaays
A problem-free
vasectomy
Vagina dentata

Oh no.

Slimegirl is my go-to for mimics inside the chest because I also like slimegirls a lot, but it feels like a bit of a disservice to not let them be their own thing.
The vagina would be just underneath the mouth. It's more like having your entire upper body inside her mouth while fucking her.

Full monster.

Also men.

Could lovecraftian monstergirls be cool?

>favorite kind of monstergirl?

Real ones ;_;

Accidentally kills you with stinger

Sure friendo

>Accidentally

I like violent-looking ones.

Aren't these like some really convoluted aids ads from like Australia?

Wow Veeky Forums can fetishise anything.

This premise sounds hilarious to me for some reason.

It sounds fun.

Shoggoth waifu is best waifu

I'd still love to see it in comic for but to me it couldn't be done well straight faced.

>You can't get away user. So let's play a little game.
>W-what kind of game...
>MUSICAL CHAIRS!
>Oh, t-that's fine. I was a bit worried ther-
>Except I'm on of the chairs.
>*sweating*

we need a writefag or something.

prettymuch anything's fine. turns out personality is more important to me.

Depends on the monstergirl.

There's a short comic with that premise. Not sure where to find it though.

Monstergirls are animu like that, otherwise they'd be furry.

>What is your favorite kind of monstergirl?
>Do you prefer your monstergirls to be more monstrous or animu?
emotional healing is my fetish even since my first gf
it started as a stupid bet I was conned into by my friend so he could pick up some other girl
my target was a strong independent bitch type but it quickly turned out that its only a mask to hide her warious insecurities
she was really shy and submisive and liked to cuddle but for a longest time she wouldn't let me turn the light on in the room when we were together out of feer that I would be grossed out by the scars she had
she was really cute despite her scat fetish

so anything mirroring that kind of relationship

Dragons would be cool for this kind of thing.

Because dragons are the loneliest mythical creatures-ish

any fanfics you recommend?

I really like vampires

Smug ones

...I like the animu kind, okay? Maybe I'm a pleb by Veeky Forums standards, but I enjoy Monster Musume a lot. Is it so wrong to like cute monstergirls doing cute things?