ETC will be over $100 by the end of January

I feel very confident about this!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsonline.com/coinbase-support-bch-etc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

retard

ETC is what i like to call an anchor coin, it gets dragged along by the market but it never does anything else on it's own.

Why would anyone want to pay jacked up prices on this dogshit network?

I mean really, given computation costs and given gas costs and given ETC prices, is the intrinsic value for this really $100?

ETH has hype, name recognition, and an actual growing (cat-infested) ecosystem beyond just running calculations. What does ETC have?

> no but for real
> it will be over 100
> trust me
> I know cause I feel like this will be the case!

kys shillbert

Here is their price history!

Mar : 1.24 +
Apr : 2.82 +
May: 6.49 +
June : 17.62 +
July : 18.75 +
Aug : 14.02 -
Sep : 16.40 +
Oct :12.98 -
Nov : 10.60 -
Dec: 27.95 +

It has done well so far, but december 2017 will change ETC forever!

"The new monetary policy sets a limit for the total ETC issuance. The block reward will be reduced by 20% at block number 5,000,000, and another 20% every 5,000,000 blocks thereafter. Uncle block rewards will also be reduced. Due to variations in the reward rate of ETC, we anticipate the total supply to be approximately 210 million ETC, not to exceed 230 million ETC."

Read about it on Epic2017.com

Right now, its around $28. I am very confident it will be close to $100 by the end of January.

ETC probably going to coinbase.

I don't know about that, but I am very confident it will go to Лyнa.

Currently It is at very low price compared to their new monetary policy.

The price didn't jump even when other coins recovered this week.

I told about litecoin too here in the past when it was at $45 during the china ban fud.

Would rather buy ADA and watch that hit 30 to 100

I made alot on litecoin too when it was stagnant around 40 and lower and I see the same going on with ETC now also.

This article predicte BCH on coinbase a day before and it also says theres an api for ETC on coinbase. So they coud easily add ETC.

bitsonline.com/coinbase-support-bch-etc/

ADA is good too! But I feel it has jumped enough already.

ETC on the other hand didn't see enough movement despite big positive change in their fundamentals.

Epic2017 is a big update and completely changes the game for ETC holders.

This is why I am confident that it will reach $100 by the end of January.

I hope they do because I hold lot of ETC coins myself. I hold bias for ETC, so I can indeed see it getting listed on coinbase.

Regardless of Coinbase, I feel this coin is way undervalued and their tech is not so bad. Epic2017 is the biggest reason why I am so bullish on ETC right now.

Shut up fags it doesn't matter what you 'feel'. Stop feeling beause it doesn't mean jack shit. I can feel like I'm a woman even tho I have a dick but that doesn't mean I am one.

etc will never be over $30.

You are such a retard!
Just read all my comments in this thread why I believe it is undervalued.

>etc will never be over $30.

It will be over $100 by the end of January. Heres why:

"The new monetary policy sets a limit for the total ETC issuance. The block reward will be reduced by 20% at block number 5,000,000, and another 20% every 5,000,000 blocks thereafter. Uncle block rewards will also be reduced. Due to variations in the reward rate of ETC, we anticipate the total supply to be approximately 210 million ETC, not to exceed 230 million ETC."

Read about it on Epic2017.com

Please share your opinion about the price with good reasoning.

I think it will be above 50 very soon because it is very ovesold in relation to eth and very easy for coinbase to add next year. The monitary policy you mention will also help the price but it will take years for there to be a significant reduction in coins.

the ceo of coinbase has a large stake in ETH, why the fuck would he devalue it by allowing ETC on coinbase?

Then he would have alot of ETC too if he kept them. The trading fee money probably makes the whole company and himself more money then his holdings.

XRP is next for coinbase. Look it went to $1 and not going down

I am sorry, XRP cannot be trusted. Their team is not reliable. I saw their Swell by Ripple event, it was a disaster!

It is too centralized as well. I don't see XRP going to coinbase.

Just bought 200 of them, buddy. see you at 20k.

Is that you DARK DAO? You still trying to get paid?
Come into the light.. we have a lot to talk about.

>Come into the light.. we have a lot to talk about.

I wish but i am not that skilled.

>Just bought 200 of them, buddy. see you at 20k.

That's a lot of money! Good luck mate!

>posting the same block quote twice in one thread

it's over $30 now

I am sorry.I wasn't trying to spam.