Race-mixing gone right

wtf is wrong with eartha kitt's daughter?

Wrong board you fucking nigger

biz is neo pol, deal with it

>implying there's a difference between /pol/ and Veeky Forums

lol I'm mixed and sexier than any of you k=honkies fucks. you are dying breed and you white piece of fucks get sick easier than I do and I fuck your bitches shut the fuck up and buy ada or ill fuck another white bitch

Look at them holding all those cryptokitties

OOGA BOOGA OOGA, BOOGA BOOGA OOGA OOGA OOGA?

>implying Veeky Forums isn't /pol/ without flags

fuck of plebbit

>black people actually believe this
It’s adorable

you may make money but you will be forever a nigger
stay mad monkey

Pol niggarets totally flooded this board while fegget Mod is a pol faggot himself totally on payroll
>Fuckking kek

Yeah, what you are is a mongrle with no true homeland and no ancestral belonging. Your genetics will never fit in wherever you go. The eternal outsider. Assuming you aren’t Asian/white. Northern hemisphere genetics are pretty interchangeable. It’s only as you go south they get more environmentally adapted resulting in greater diversity and as a result greater dependency on specific environments. You’re pretty fucked if you’re a pajeet, abbo, sub Saharan or other black mongrel. Sorry user. You belong nowhere and you never will. It’s in your genes. Mixing subspecies rarely works.
Ooga booga.

got some deep issues user feel bad for you

He's right, argue against literally anything he said

>ooga booga
and that's where i stopped reading.

want some bananas, monkey?

Crypto will turn the alt-right into the new Jews.
Prosperity without the degenerate poz.

Man, I'm not even mixed but what did they do to hurt you user? It's Christmas, why so dark and depressing?

Go back to whatever subreddit you came from in 2016.

>being this much of a newfag