Look at this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tassets
youtube.com/watch?v=3hpRgTUVuhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no plasma grenades

why do they think those shitty 80s army cuts are still cool?

fucking awful, learn to give them decent hair

I don't see a problem

He's just excited he doesn't have to burn his fingers this edition, let him have his fun.

He's not just ugly, they've somehow made him look fat too.

You mean, in actual militaries.

Like, now. Due to regs. You dildo.

Why is he using a plasma pistol instead of the superior plasma rifle?

can you give his helmet back, please?

>why do the army men look like army men

Okay I actually like this one. Plus he's already clearly blown off his hand, and melted half his face the last time he took to the field, and he's out there again doing his thing. You go Chadmarine.

Looks as if your dad was given power armor or some shit..

it kinda works in its own way

What's with the weird thigh plates?

t-two plasma weapons?

Tie ins to the shitcast enternals from AoS along with the top rims of the kneepads

Primaris geneseed!

>fucking awful, learn to give them decent hair

Don't worry sweaty, I'm sure they have some much more epic and BADASS hair styles for cool kids like you

Gee Sgt Billius, how come Cawl lets you have TWO Plasma Incinerators?

>Not wanting to have cool ass Mullet Marines
Plebs

That's not a mullet though... Chuck just let his hair grow out a bit.

Wonder if the plasma incinerator can be put into these arms...

Is the bottom barrel a bolter too?

it's a grenade launcher

I'm not liking these new cartoon heads.

no way this face is the real model

Looks just like the end of a bolter barrel. Lazy.

Given how HUEG bolter rounds are, wouldn't that literally just be a normal round with less propellant and a contact fuse?

Nobody ever said mullets were bad, but flat top and mohawk marines are as old as the game itself. Respect your elders

Only the cool marines get topknots though. It's in the Codex Astartes and everything!

What is decent hair? It always bothers me when I see 'modern' haircuts in settings, especially when they're post-apoc or futuristic. It feels shallow in a 'look at us we're like whatever's popular today!' way.

if primaris marines are so new. Why is he old?

..photograph

it would be a normal round with a grenade instead of a bolt. As the bolts are their own little rockets.

Dude. In the timeline, the Primaris have been around for like 100 years now. Maybe some of them are starting to grey?

He shoots his little one when his big one is cooling off.

Primaris comes in an upgrade package for marinelets too.

I have to admit, all of the primaris plasma is really fueling my Rhyza-pattern Admech boner.

LOOK AT MY TINY HEAD GOD DAMN

Hey its that eye guy from harry potter

Don't worry, user. Their heads are compatible with manlet marine heads, so you can stick your Space Woof poofy hair heads on them as much as you want.

WHY?!

excuse me?

It's not. It's photoshopped from another model in the same box set. It just reminded more of an old art piece.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tassets

Do i have to?

I would legit model this, except with him hipfiring both. I'd give him the Liefield white hair and glue shit tons of pouches all over him too.

I feel like the legs should be thicker.

Say hello to my little friend...

Scarface rip?

The old tac marine kit came with so many giant pouches.

Why does he want to kill himself so badly?

plas guns don't blow up anymore unless you overcharge. Gets Hot has been removed as a rule

Problem?

So now, not only is Imperial plasma more powerful than xenos plasma, it's as safe.

>no plasma dick
>no plasma hands with plasma fingers

Unless you supercharge for that sweet bonus dmg, yeah

I like it...in America!

My only problem with the new Marines is that they all look like they have beer bellies.

I still think they look decent, it's just that's all I can about when I see them. (Also a lot of their units are over designed, but it typically isn't too bad.)

They're making use of Mark VIII designs for the Primaris Marines. I can't find a good picture of it, but that gorget is unmistakable, and I believe those tassets are involved as well. They're slapping on a few other bits for a more Primaris design, but it's essentially just that.

The beer belly happens whenever they make them do a pose which arches their back, thus curving their dumb ab plates out. Old marines and some Primaris don't have this problem because they either have zero ab plates or they aren't curving their backs and the plates are lying flat.

Time is no longer linear in the 41st millennium(tm)

Shouldn't the feet be cut to smaller size too?

As far as the Administratum knows, we could still be in the 38th or as far forward as the 45th millennium because their book keeping is shite.

they should be cut off entirely and sharpened to points or hidden behind basing rubble

Stop, stop, Cawl's already erect.

>Guilliman to Cawl after Cawl makes new quintplasma suits

youtube.com/watch?v=3hpRgTUVuhY

But how, he still needs to make more pylons?

>Not having all your Marines wear helmets

Marines can look fine without helmets.

Tau on the other hand.....

Dillon lives

Loving the fact that the hand holding a plasma pistol is already mechanical... That says something about plasma!

Other than that little detail, I would have preferred a pointing hand instead. Overall, I like the model, as I have with all the primaris so far. When we have a full range of models to enjoy, imagine how much shit we can convert with all these bits combined!

I think I have 3 marine models without helmets in my legion. One is my Praetor, because there's no helmet for Cataphractii armour that's not just the top portion of it. Second is a Forge Lord for similar reasons. Third was my Librarian just because a bare headed librarian looks nicer.

>Bionic arm and eye, dual wield, aged like fine vine
This guy has been trough and seen sime shit, 10/10 would kill chaos scum with

>"Astartes, your moostash hairs is in violations"

I always think "this is going to age terribly" when I see that.

Supposedly some Primaris were volunteers from the Legions to be upgraded and put into stasis for when the Imperium needs them again.

They didn't think it through did they

>When you have an underslung bolter on your bolter so you can purge heretics while you purge heretics

Apparently Cawl has been making Primaris Marines for millenia. He just puts them in stasis in between trials

It's apparently a grenade launcher

Good, I hated the Alpha Legion's Headhunter bolters.

NET THAT I JUST FOUND.

and I'm sure he's never used traitor geneseed for any of them...

WHEN I SAY GO BE READY TO THROW

GO!
THROW IT ON HIM, NOT ME!

Suuuure.

What was meant by this picture?

Big gun little gun what begins with gun?

>as safe
welcome to 2e/RT, boyo

Imperial plasma guns have always had low power modes.

I always liked the concept of tiny head marines. Felt more in line with the art we I know and love

I'm looking at it. Should I be mad or something? Looks just fine to me, or as for as marines can look. I mean, they're no comorrite master race.

Funny, I felt the opposite way - I disliked how the art always made the marines look so oddly proportioned, and wished that they could make the art more in line with the models.

Primaris twin thunder-bolt launch array.

It's a Veeky Forums meme.

If you're below 6.0' in height, you're a manlet, and every inch is going to make you appear massively shorter.

t. a Turbomanlet