ENG is a bigger moon mission than ICX

ENG is a bigger moon mission than ICX

Already 100% almost 3$
>thanks for letting me know in advance user

be honest, is this gonna go any higher, always missing the moon mission fuck

Marketcap still low
potential still high

what, do you not fancy buying high and selling low?

he's right you know.

ICX is like 30x ico price already.

ENG is barely 2x ico price

Ive fell for some fucking shills on Veeky Forums though fuck im scared

Now we are post-moon and have to elaborate where this coin will settle in terms of its actual value (still inflated in this market of course) comparatively to the other pieces of shit ridden in this market. What coins are you anons certain this is worth more than. Think for a second that DECENTRALAND IS ABOVE THIS. Literal meme shit. This is state of the art crypto technology. I see this perhaps in the next couple days hitting a $300 million market cap. That puts it in the same ring as the other well developed hard hitters that have some future prospect. That is still a tremendous gain and you'd be the fool not to jump in for it, hodl, enjoy your Christmas in a save satoshi generating gold mine.

In a year? Forget about it.

MIT team
Allow you to run computations on data without even touching the data, HUGE for privacy

>hacked during ICO

I will hold my ICX, thanks.

is it too late to get in now?
last time i FOMO'd i got fucked

Don't be scared, don't short, don't buy high sell low. This is low. In the time you could have bought it has increased from 0.0018 to 0.0021
what more of a indicator for BULL RUN do you need? Until it hits 300 million? buy now and FEEL GOOD that this is an actual useful product that will always be around.

Icon is 56x from ico (usd value) but difference between these coins is that enigma is a shitcoin icon is not.

It was a spoofer. The hacker got access to one of the team members credentials because they aren't savvy with dealing with online boogeymen. The hack had nothing to do with the actual platform and you better bet your ass that the guy who got hacked went to his IT friends and got his set up secure and knows what he has to be about now. The hack literally ended up just as an edit to some HTML and a email sent out with grammar errors begging people to send their ETH to an address which only idiots could have fallen for desu. You don't just do that. That bad news gives this project only more strength because of all the people like you who will resist and say no until it is blaring in your face with a fraction of a billion market cap.
>clear uptrend
what happens
1. more uptrend
2. no more uptrend
place your bets folks

>enigma is a shitcoin
lol
nice red candle on icx

okay I fomo'd

>now its getting dumped
fuck you Veeky Forums

it's already 5x ICO

if anything CND deserves a moon.

just don't sell low.

It'll go up to .199~ and shoot straight up.

Watch.

There we go.

Turns out markets are easy to predict when everyone uses the same patterns to predict an uptrend.

i'm a veteran digimarine, i never sell
buy high hold bags

lol that's the spirit, just not the right platform.

Salty noiconer

yeah because i sold at 52k
lol

Self fulfilling prophecy, but also there is a lot more attention now on the team and project

It is, but people dont realize it yet. They’re too occupied following hype when ENG will truly revolutionize the market

The market cap says its 200k. Isn't that a bit high?

of course this whole market is inflated... But doesn't mean it is unstable necessarily. These are the axioms we are all on board with in this game. Consider the coins above this one. Some, like dencentraland, are normie fag bullshit reddit money bullshit. This is real work

WHATEVER YOU DO, BUY NOW AND HOLD FOR A WEEK, I REPEAT, DO NOT SELL AND HOLD FOR A WEEK

this will explode when normies get in again after christmas, there will be lambos

rofl loving bitches tryina dump and just not stopping the bulls