What you made, what the DM saw, what you played

Let's have one of these threads

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rpghorrorstories/comments/6qig0t/im_not_entirely_sure_i_didnt_invite_a_neonazi_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Template

So you made a necromancer who wanted to be a hero of Justice through pragmatic keikakus but ends up just suffering?

I made a friendly necromancer but the GM saw a diabolical schemer where there wasn't one. Events happened and the GM accidentally dumped a shitload of stuff that ended up making him SUFFER because he misjudged the character. Eventually he evolved into an unscrupulous anti-hero Kiritsugu style.

You played it as a klan member? I think you were featured on reddit dude.

Actually all these I'm posting are what I did for other players (That they agreed to). The one I did for myself is too full of meta references.

I enjoyed him, but I could've done a lot better.

The 5e rules say that a monk can chose one type of artisan's tools to be proficient in, so I chose the cooks utensils so I could be a chef.

I might as well post my character with some explanation if requested. But some of the fun is figuring this stuff out.

link to comfy klan storytime

reddit.com/r/rpghorrorstories/comments/6qig0t/im_not_entirely_sure_i_didnt_invite_a_neonazi_to/

>reddit.com/r/rpghorrorstories/comments/6qig0t/im_not_entirely_sure_i_didnt_invite_a_neonazi_to/
Oh man, imagine his face.

THAT'S NOT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!

THE FISH IS SO FUCKING RAW ITS STILL FLAPS IN THE FUCKING PLATE

"This is a sushi restaurant."

THE FISH IS SO FUCKING OLD IT BELONGS IN A RETIREMENT HOME.

Pictures of that fucking robber from home alone get me every time, because I look exactly like that in real life.

>made a drow bard
>DM saw edgy drow snowflake
>played a bard

Made a Drow Rogue with a homebrew class. So I could pass on skills- temporarily- to other party members
>> despite originally enjoying the idea, the DM no longer allow us to roleplay this out - or any kind of character development
Now I just murder everything because my chicken shit DM is too scared to kill our characters.

Character was supposed to be an homage to Enteri with a crossbow.

so you made a necromancer who the DM thought was going to be a keiaku master but turned out to be a gibbering retard?

It started off well enough, but then I grew a tentacle and it ended in an elevator, a chainsword and half a dozen of grenades.

You became a mutant? Or a heretic?

>Half-Tengu, a race I created
DM also sounds pretty lame

Both. I grew a small tentacle on my back during one of our more questionable encounters. I didn't tell anyone in the party (Except our radical tech-priest, who amazingly didn't execute me on the spot). A session or two afterwards while going down in an elevator to a Slaaneshi-infested bunker, I started hearing voices. Since we were in a cramped space and I had a chainsword, it felt like a good time to switch sides and go full heresy the moment the elevator doors opened and we were charged by Slaanesh daemons. One TPK later the planet we were on became a Chaos recruitment ground, and we all made new characters for next week.

(My next character was a short-lived Skitarii who was pulped by a powerfist after two sessions.)