Am I the only one on Veeky Forums who reads charts?

Am I the only one on Veeky Forums who reads charts?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/technical/111401.asp
discord.gg/cUXsb5H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>am I the only one
Fuck off back to tumblr

>Hanging Man
being this retarded

Do you also read horoscopes?

>i make my buy decisions depending how my poop looks
this is how you sound
RSI and MACD is all you need

Ok Mr TA
Where will btc be in feb?

>all you need
good luck with that.

I still don’t know how to read them to be honest and I feel like a fag. I just buy based on the hype here. I managed to lose a few bucks on DGB and gained some with ICX

8k by january 10

At the end of it's third wave up. We are about to get a second.

>investopedia.com/articles/technical/111401.asp

Price history, volume, MACD, social media attention, wallet quality and development progress are my goto.

>Am I the only one on Veeky Forums who reads charts?
No. A lot of \biz T.A are faggots tho. Not one ball between them call/put an order. Cleanse \biz, hang them all.

Yikes! This chart looks like the last stage of denial.
There's no volume. Only folks who've held on too long and those who are averaging down (to zero) remain.

does someplace write option for coins? where's the best market to short from?

Check the date then look at this, the arrow is about that time.
For someone that claims to know TA you are pretty shit at it. Spend some time on whitepapers and dev blogs instead of spending it all on charts.

wow.
are you trying to tell me there was a global bump in crypto-kiddies based around bitcoins rise? because the return to prior prices suggests i'm correct and that you're soon to lose it all.
people can barely understand what bitcoin is.
you really think everyone is going to hear of ark all of a sudden and jump ship?
doooooood. I'm sorry.

I think I understand what you're asking. There are exchanges, but their performance can lag when timing matters.

This is where trading platforms come into hand. Not for buying coin, but for trading contracts at speed over minutes, hours and days with the execution on your instruction not delayed in anyway.

IQ Option is one of them, lacking some functionality, but making available the capability to long, short, put/call and leaving open the choice of the length of the bet without expiry, with leverage.

What are you talking about? Do you not know that the majority of Veeky Forums gets their gains from altcoins?

deribit offers options. They're European style and only for Bitcoin. BitMEX offers futures for some coins.

a lot of the stock market gets gains from penny stocks

any place that services the states?

thanks. I'm not trying to tell anyone anything. U I used to mine so I have some coin stored away... but I also used to trade stocks. I don't know anything more than anyone else, but I don't think we're done seeing new highs in the near term. was hoping to buy some calls for now then some puts for later.

/thread. GTFO SNOWFLAKE. This ain't your fucking safe space.

Is it too late to get into crypto?
I have $1000 left after Christmas; what should I buy?

pajeets btfo
get the signals lads
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

Open a fiat to BTC account somewhere and get some BTC then start trading with 10% of it, once you have got the hang of trading start playing with more.
Given I have $73,000 worth of ARK I think you know what I'm going to recommend.

I'm not sure about trading, just planning to hold long term.
Is it currently a good idea to make a coinbase account, buy a spread of BTC, Ark and Eth and forget about it?

Coinbase is being investigated by the SEC so I would use somewhere else but yeah those holds should work.

I bet you faggots dont even know what TA stands for, virgins

Anything more stable than Coinbase you'd recommend?

I use coinjar but it's UK and Australia only.

that ass