Warhammer 40k General. /40kg/

Xenos interfering with campaign results... edition.

>Konor Campaign: Chaos Rising Edition
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Abaddon's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/07/31/legion-focus-emperors-children/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Xenos working against imperium because raisins.

So what are you working on?

Nth for cutenids

What color for trim and mutation?

>Penitent engines are in the Ministorum section and don't have the Adepta Sororitas keyword

Aren't they just Repentia in a robot suit?

>no link to previous thread
It's for the best

"Nids evolve to meet any challenge. Sometimes that means gaining cat faces so humans will like them.

Mixture of pallid wychflesh and snot green

Wait, Steve Jackson started GW? Like the real Steve Jackson?

I guess they are not considered part of the sororitas if they are repenting

also it means they can get an extra attack from the priest, which is pretty sick considering thier bonuses

No, not that steve jackson

>Trusting WAAC "Playtesters" to actually playtest
Just wait for the sisters codex for the fix.

What color would that make?

WHAT TACTICS WE GONNA GET IRON BROS?

Oh, I was gonna say, damn.

Chaos players what are you doing to contribute to the war effort? codex bearing reinforcement is coming for the imperium. Find a grey store in your vicinity and cap that bitch! Every model painted is a fresh coat of icor for your favorite plague marine! Every battle won is another skull for the mantel of your best zerker! Get in there fight the good fight and provide a new bottle of astroglide for a slanneshi ass hole! Every strategem point spent for the effort is a "Just as planned." For your favorite lovcraftian blob/bird hybrid!

That's good but they'd get that anyway as all SoB units have the Ministorum keyword. It just means they get no benefits from most acts of faith, which makes them shittier.

Siege Adepts: Reroll 1s to wound against enemy infantry in cover

Still pouting over color scheme on Wraithlord. And over the fact that its joints were all covered so I couldnt pose it the way I wanted and the pose I did give it while I left it to dry kinda drifted to a static pose.

I doubt it.
From the leak we got CSM codex will have 8 Legion Tactics. 1 for each Legion plus 1 for Renegades.

From how I read that. 1/8 of the tactics is Renegade while the remaining 7 are for Legions.

There are 9 Legions so 2 are being dropped. Death Guard are an obvious one and Thousand Sons for the other

>DG and TS are now Blood Angel / Dark Angel tier, CSM that live outside the vanilla codex.

That's actually pretty reasonable

Wont be the case though. GW believes IW have an irrational hatred of buildings

>Embittered Autistic Screeching : Each unit reduces the Ld. of of nearby IRON WARRIOR units by 1. This is cumulative.

a pus-y grey green. I dont have any snot green or I would show you.

What's some good Forgeworld units for Orks and Deathguard? Visiting Warhammer World on a trip to Northern England so I figured I would get some stuff at the Forgeworld store there. Never used any FW models aside from the Big Trakk in 7th sometimes so pretty oblivious as to what to get.

Despite the American fuck up, Chaos slowly pushing up in this up hill battle. It 2 days enough to at least get a tie?

I dunno, can't read it.

But it is called Siege Lords.

No. They're ambulatory crucifixes for all manner of heretics. They've always been under the ecclesiarchy rather than the sororitas. One of the pilot models is male for eample.

Reroll failed hits on buildings.

Ignore -1 to hit with heavy weapons.

All on infantry, bikes and hellbrutes of course.

> add 1" to charge distances that target enemy chapter units
>enemy chapter units reroll all failed hits and wounds against friendly legion units

>as all SoB units have the Ministorum keyword

i did not know this, my opinion of SoB has just improved

AHH remove youre sprue bitz and moldlines before assembling.

Ignores Cover while in Cover
Reroll Wounds vs Buildings

The way I do Nurgle, Paint all the flesh bright red and then just brush it with a muddy green.

That way it looks like the flesh is rotting and falling over raw red flesh underneath.

Digganobs: infantry that has not moved in the previous turn counts as in cover.

>Biding my time for Psyker week.
>Daemon of Tzeentch player

doubt it, I just hope chaos gets atleast one region on the planet at this point. we can have another go at the next planets for planetary ownership. Praxima is almost 50/50 so I'd put my points there.

That sounds good man, have you got any pics?

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up. I thought I'd seen men in them but art almost always has women.

Yeah, it makes them way more viable and gives them some variety. I'm building a Ministorum army rather than a Sororitas one.

Just got something stuck in my throat, something tickly. Made me cough and puke.

A blessing of Nurgle?

Does Fate of Konor actually have a godamned point? Regardless of allegations that they're rigging the results anyway, we know how this is gonna go down already, is there any way anything actually effects the grand scheme of things?

What I want:

>All IRON WARRIORS models may reroll the dice to determine random number of shots

What I expect:

>A slightly shittier version of the IF chapter tactic

I can't seem to find the page talking about vehicles and bases.

Because if I have a freaking antenna popping from a building I could 360 no scope the entire board.

Side note: 8th rulebook does not make much sense in structure.

Warboss on a bike. Nob bikers. Grot tanks. Nurgle Sorceror.

Not likely, no. It's been teetering in the 60-40 range for a couple of days now, and while some progress was made in praxima skyport, thats back to 58/42 in favor of the IoM.

Post your stores Veeky Forums. Pic attached is mine, p close which is kewl.

Correct.

There was an MS Paint a few weeks ago of a LR with lasers and bullets flying out of its antennae from behind a rock

>Praxima is almost 50/50 so I'd put my points there.
Only way to put your points there is to move to the UK or anywhere that's not EU or NA. You don't have a choice where your fighting at.

Keep fighting the good fight!

Do I have a problem tg?

What happens in Konor will have some affect in the writing of Ultramar round 2 when Morty and his gang return to finish what they started.

Lads painting my first custodian squads not sure whether to go for standard gold bling or something like pic related

Alright /tg, if you were put in charge of writing your 8e codex and got to add one new unit to your faction, what would it be?
(Pic related for GSC)

Depends on if you have some war-ter hidden off camera.

oh, I havent got to play any games myself cause ive been traveling, I live in NA.

>only gw paints
Yea you do. Take a look at some vallejo and others and prepare to be very happy

Nothing major. Basically whether Ultramar will have some plague planets permanently parked on its border or not.

HOW DO GUYS ITS LUKE AT LUKES AFFORDABLE PAINT SERVICE

nah jk he mostly has army painter shit

Dude didn't you have that sorted a few days back?

Gold all the way.
I haven't seen a single black custode that looked good.

Not sure I want to see Nurgle gain more ground, but I sure wanna see schemes unfold.

On the flip side, that tank is also 100% visible and gets no bonus due to cover because it is not within a piece of terrain, just behind it

maybe

Cool. But a lot more work.

yeah but like... yeah...

Supposed CSM Traits

-Night lord trait should be : -1 ld by nl unit around you (6" and stack)
-Iron warriors : +1 in cover and -1 vs covers
-World Bearers : Reroll moral.
-Emperors Childrend : Always pile in first (WTF?)
-Black legion : +1 ld and a bonus for advancing and shooting (too small)
-World eaters : Pass all morale while in melee
-Alpha legion : Deep strike at 12" from ennemies.

Fucking marine players kept losing.

So IG and SoB had to do all the work as usual. Hell even the waacfag that brought a Knight at 25PL games lost 2 times, by exploding.

I was a bit lazy on this model, but do you see in all his wounds and crevices in his skin you can see the red flesh poking out?

Black obviously.

God that WB trait would suck

Cute tau girls. Gue'vesa might be neat too.

This sounds like total bullshit

>Pass all morale while in melee
Wat. That's terrible on everyone except cultists and your an idiot if your runing cc cultists without an apostle

Those... kinda look mediocre

I've always hated the "pile of decaying green shit" aesthetic of the great unclean ones

That's usually what you get with home brew 40k rules.

I like the idea of cultists counting as cover for Iron Warriors. What do y'all think?

It's basic but I really want a general angry mob option for the Ministorum. A huge army of shittily armed civilians to use as a meat shield for the Emperor's glory. It'd add a ton of conversion options and add some flavour to any Imperial army. Plus it'd be a simple way of adding Necromunda units to 40k.

Failing that, a Sister Famulous.

That sounds pretty damn fun/funny I'd rock with it.

I am hoping for +1 on all rolls for random attributes, and then mutilators and obliterators as troops.

FW GUO is GOAT

It's fluffy as Fuck too. Either that, or let me fire into allied units

So I just tried green for the trim and it didn't fit. Any other color suggestions?

Those are all pretty shit except for the black legion and alpha legion ones, so I expect them to get nerfed

I don't play or fought CSM, only loyal Marines.

How much does CSM suffer from morale?

I know for vanilla marines they're basically immune to it via high Ld, low model squads, and ATSKNF

The last two GW greater daemons have been better than the FW ones. Do you think it could be possible? I don't but if they could, good god are we in for a treat.

My dick gets hard thinking about that Stratagem I read a while ago that let you spend command points at the start of a game to bombard enemy units

Granted the SM codex already came out, so this would have to be in CA, but either one of two things:
Either give all the HQs the ability to take special and heavy weapons, or bring back marine field police, preferably clad in armor like the imperial space marine was.

Try a brass or bronze

We have the same leadership by no ATSKNF. Unless your taking cultists or big marine blobs it's still not really a problem because you're not taking enough models for it to matter.
Basically if a unit takes morale it's dead anyway.

The thing is, GW is king of consistency, which is why the previous greater Demons have been so good looking. FW's problem is that their sculpts are hit or miss, and often times look far too realistic for the games they are supposed to be in, as well as having the worst paint jobs ever on their website

EC up first!

It's not a busy place.

More like
-Night lords: -1 to hit them with shooting if they're within 12"
-Iron warriors : no penalty for moving and shooting with heavy weapons, -1 model lost to moral to a minimum of 0
-Word Bearers : Reroll charge distences
-Emperors Children : Always strikes first
-Black legion : death to the false emperor activates on a 5 or 6 (4, 5 or 6 with icon of excess)
-World eaters : can advance and charge
-Alpha legion : When they advance in the fight phase they may advance in any direction they wish rather than towards the closest, even if it takes them out of combat.

>(space) communist girls
>cute
pick one desu

So like 3 point conscripts with only melee weapons and a 6+++ "Fanatic Zeal" save, that ? I can dig it.

Extra Wound on Possessed!